Thread: Tips/Pointers on how to make good money!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Tips/Pointers on how to make good money!

Okay so some people make threads on how to make money but only put one idea down so instead i will be combining all of the ideas on one thread so people are not looking around for an idea they like. These ideas i hope should make the scamming rate decrease.
    *Index at the bottom of page!
    Farming/Liquidating- Okay first thing is farming i may not be fun but sometimes you stumble upon an expensive item sometimes an item that gives you enough gold for a months worth. Farming is simple basically you will go into a dungeon that you can solo fast and easy that you know for a fact has good drops like crush the keeper in ao3. Once you are done with every dungeon look at ur items you found look if the names are familiar or not and ALWAYS check cs prices.

Merchanting- Merchanting is sometimes hard and sometimes the best thing in your life.
    Merchanting is sometimes a gamble what you do is you gather up gold nothin like 1-50k i
    would prefer 100k to start and you look for cheap items like 10-200k lower than cs or
    lower and buy and resell for normal prices merchanting is not a fast process it can
    sometimes take 1-3 days so buy auction slots(yeah thats right im advertising those
    slots:P) the more slots you have the more you can sell and after doing this for 2-3 weeks
    or less you can make up to 4 mil or higher. I would prefer this only if you are patient and
    confident and have knowledge on drop rates and prices.

Trading- okay this is by far the easiest thing to do. THIS DOES NOT MEAN RIP PEOPLE
    OFF OR SCAM THEM! IF YOU DO ONE OF THOSE 2 THINGS YOU WILL BE BANNED! Okay
    so have you ever ran threw a town seen people selling an item and is desperate for cash?
    sometimes if they are nice and you are lucky you can offer them gold and item and resell
    their item for full price and make alot of money.

Index/Dictionary-
    First- Farming
    Second- Merchanting
    Third- Trading
    Terms/Meanings-
    Cs- Consigment store/auction house located in balefort(not sewers).
    Merchanting-Buy and resell objects for more money
    Farming- Constant killing for items.
    Liquidating- Selling items in your bag.
    Last edited by Magicfrost; 06-10-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Proud member of AEO!