Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix | 12/11/15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MeganNicole View Post
    Attachment 144409
    You need to fix this thing too,
    Lmao. This is weird. How something from a previous event popped up. And lag is overwhelming, i cant do Planar Arena without getting 20k lag spikes
    Sts u gotta fix this seriously
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And my respec? 7u7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    Lmao. This is weird. How something from a previous event popped up. And lag is overwhelming, i cant do Planar Arena without getting 20k lag spikes
    Sts u gotta fix this seriously
    They need to fix it ASAP. Its so annoying...

Dark Legends - IGN : Apisyong
    Arcane Legends - IGN : Apisyong

Dont Look Back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i hope we get fix on these crashing and lag soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

faking lag, i lost my 1hour combo elixir after dc and dc bcuz this terrible laggy, stupid game if not fix it asap too annoying!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Not only lag. But i also get constant game crashes.
    Fix it Asap.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

as i was thinking at very beginning, wars will be nerfed anyway... didnt expect it to come so fast.
    now we will be waiting 3 yrs to get it fixed,,, mages heal scaling skill didnt crush the game, weard?
    i lost gold on respec kit. sts repay me for that, u should start counting with players - u get ur salary from them ,,, u do it from here or shall i write to customer service? how didnt u find such big game crash bug while testing? ill switch to dps, devs gonna tank on their rouges n smurfs themselves

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well played sts, well played.
    You just needed to get rid of this buff to wars which you gave finally after ages and to do that you could only blame it for the cause of these massive lag and ping spikes. You just couldn't bear with the negative feedback and how you would have lost trust of many warriors. Also the bug is still not fixed which proves that Jugg effect wasn't the cause of it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    You just needed to get rid of this buff to wars which you gave finally after ages and to do that you could only blame it for the cause of these massive lag and ping spikes. You just couldn't bear with the negative feedback and how you would have lost trust of many warriors. Also the bug is still not fixed which proves that Jugg effect wasn't the cause of it.
    Hmm the ping lag spikes are gone tbh.
    But there are still some game crashes, nerf rogues and it will be fixed (sarcasm).
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Rare Names

Is Blowhorn a rare name? If so, what would be the price? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    We were able to determine that one of the new Juggernaut changes, responsible for the scaling on the base ability and "Bring it On" upgrade was the cause of the frequent game crashes that players have been experiencing. To resolve this, we'll need to roll back these changes temporarily until we are able to implement a fix. Here's what will change:

Things that are rolling back:
    • The base juggernaut ability will return to 300 uncharged, 500 charged instead of supporting the scaling
    • The 'Bring it on' upgrade will not apply additional armor based on Strength when using charged juggernaut

Things that are staying:
    • Ignore Pain will keep the 40% damage reduction, 65% for first 6 seconds on charge
    • Second Wind will keep the heal threshold increase of < 40% instead of < 25%

Thank you to the community as a whole for providing helpful info and feedback that allowed us to track down and resolve this issue quickly!

Since the bug was found in the new tech that we used to implement the scaling, we estimate these changes will return in the next client update around the first quarter of next year.
    Are you sure that rolling back half the skill isn't still accounting for the massive lag being reported by various players? Has it been tested or was it just 'found' & fixed without having testing, or is it none of that, & just low resources on servers?

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say this but perhaps, Space Time Studios needs to consider ample testing of content that's going to be released before just throwing it out onto live servers? You've got thousands upon thousands of players complaining in game & on forums about said issue. A simple few hours testing it on a test server and the problem would've been found. Following that A sticky forums post explaining the happenings of the testing & why Juggernaut wouldn't be able to be pushed. Yes players would have been disappointed there wasn't going to be an update being pushed. However now whoever saw fit, to just release the update has realized it literally BROKE the game the skill has had to be reverted & majority of the problem, IE: ping spike on all platforms, browsers still crashing along with applications force closing.

On top of all that the lack of communication between Space Time Studios & the player base was non-existent! How can a company with such a large player base treat the community in such a way? To make it worse this isn't the first time its happened... I speak for majority of everyone when I say this. Please just test content, & keep us up to date on situations that arise. Don't leave your customers & community in the dark. It so frustrating.
    Last edited by Hue; 12-14-2015 at 09:27 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hey Remi, I'm not happy my juggernaut now breaking again feel like sts gave me a big fat cone of ice cream and after I taste they slap it out of my hand in the dirt. Imagine that!! lol.... anyway have a wonderful xmas fingers cross for hope you get a nice xmas bonus )) and keep on doing a great job...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

What about the aegis also. How come there is no response on it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Even after the so call "Juggernaut fix!" I still get killed by rogues... It was better no doubt.. And why its remi the one anounce this disapointment? Like Lamb to the slaughter huh!? You guys better be nice and respectful to Remi or things gona get ugly in here sadly but surely...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    What about the aegis also. How come there is no response on it?
    Man don't you see we Warriors are idiots in the eyes of devs look at all the buff mages get everything fit perfectly no problems.. I didnt even knew we got nerf find myself getting stuned on jug in clash check skill fix missing waste my $$ buying platz to respec zzzzz not cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

cant play da game i feel so frustating so depressing so disappointing , do sts care about me and everyone here ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    There is a bias against tanks this conclude that!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Again I'll ask do tanks have to resort to ganging to survive because they can't 1 vs 1 against mages or rogues?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Again I'll ask do tanks have to resort to ganging to survive because they can't 1 vs 1 against mages or rogues?
    Short answer is yes we do. In the coming months we also should just have 5 mythic wars vs. See how the forums ends up of people crying that warrior mythic set is op. Guess what , the set will get a nerf just the the HoR did, along with Juggernaut, and we'll be back at square 1: failed development of warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hue View Post
    Short answer is yes we do. In the coming months we also should just have 5 mythic wars vs. See how the forums ends up of people crying that warrior mythic set is op. Guess what , the set will get a nerf just the the HoR did, along with Juggernaut, and we'll be back at square 1: failed development of warriors.
    Yep one mage or rogue complain tank nerf lol..Remember when sts say spending platz gona be benificial look at the armor you can buy from using platz lvl 43 and glint 46 set %100 percent farmable. Why not %100 platz and or %100 farm up to you however u wish to proceed...lvl 43 set is useless to lvl 46 worrior farming all the items is crazy long and profit lost for stg...