Thread: Death (or near death experience) when others enter zone or inspects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Death (or near death experience) when others enter zone or inspects

Class: Rogue

If I am engaged with a mob, and someone enters the zone, more often than not it results in a quick death. Whether full health, playing normally or spamming pots I still die. This happens in the newest maps, Glinstone, at the moment, but also in Tindrin on occasion. Unfortunately, I cannot tell what actually happens because all looks normal, skills seem to function, health will be full, then I see the screen message that someone entered, and next screen message that I'm dead.

Also, my toon goes into relaxed stance if I am running or fighting mobs when someone else in the zone taps my character or inspects my character. I discovered this when playing with my bf in the same room at home (two different devices, obviously) We were fighting a boss, Northal, and while tapping his weapon, he accidentally tapped my toon causing the drop down list to appear. My toon went into relax stance and died because no commands would respond. We actually tested this after that occurred. While I was fighting mob, he stayed at the beginning of the map and inspected my character -- same result, commands became unresponsive, my toon briefly went into relax stance and I almost died (health potions also did not respond).

I searched forums but did not see this particular issue. What can be done about this? -- Thank You

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyleste For This Useful Post: