Thread: Official <4NR> YouTube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ( DAMAGE ) View Post
    1st u werent in the clash so shush
    2nd it was an arranged clash and he insisted on using 2 14s
    3rd its our choice to stay or leave vs an 18 tank..which i dont remember ever leaving a map coz of an 18 tank ever...ps r u sure u werent seeing it in your dreams?????
    If ur that rogue killhost 17 or 18 then lmfao ur just one of the weakest rogues in the bracket 15-18
    Weakest? First of killhost was known to be the strongest rogue in 18 during season 3-5 well until i quit it wich was sesson 5 nd im quite sure every single of ur guild has left room when i joined my tank name was fake and everytime i was read "uh need 18s to kill 16 so lame" dude u get wrecked by 14s atleast it was enough for 1 18 to get hardcore farmed nd u kids came with the reason of 18 so what is reason now after getting farmed by 14-15s nd posting up a ending score proves how desperate you are lmao pathetic u did 2x 3x 15s vs 16s so how about we arrange 2x 18 3x 17s vs ur 16 team nd watch if even 1 of our player will die? U lost a clash nd deffending with some simple scores. Is there proofs where the room starts clean as 0 kills? As ik ur guild is famous to farm dummys nd start clash to lie about ending score pm4lessons to that 14s as they proved they have way more experience i cant barelly understand what that 16 rog name crucify does lmao no skills. Only skilled player i see there is ipred lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I started recording when it was no rejoin game... You got most of your kills during the rejoins. Please post the whole video on YouTube... And at the start we had no structure in our team we were failing nekros left right and centre
    Ingame name: Invasions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lmfao live in ur dreams dream boy
    And we won the clash idiot...didnt and will never get farmed by 14 u loser...
    2nd u suck on ur rogue and tank.....
    Even a l17 rogue called arrows farmed u 1 v 1 shes 17 and ur 18 u weak idiot.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killhost View Post
    Weakest? First of killhost was known to be the strongest rogue in 18 during season 3-5 well until i quit it wich was sesson 5 nd im quite sure every single of ur guild has left room when i joined my tank name was fake and everytime i was read "uh need 18s to kill 16 so lame" dude u get wrecked by 14s atleast it was enough for 1 18 to get hardcore farmed nd u kids came with the reason of 18 so what is reason now after getting farmed by 14-15s nd posting up a ending score proves how desperate you are lmao pathetic u did 2x 3x 15s vs 16s so how about we arrange 2x 18 3x 17s vs ur 16 team nd watch if even 1 of our player will die? U lost a clash nd deffending with some simple scores. Is there proofs where the room starts clean as 0 kills? As ik ur guild is famous to farm dummys nd start clash to lie about ending score pm4lessons to that 14s as they proved they have way more experience i cant barelly understand what that 16 rog name crucify does lmao no skills. Only skilled player i see there is ipred lol!
    Even a l17 rogue called arrows farmed u 1 v 1 shes 17 and ur 18 u weak idiot.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Rofl dude u didnt and will never win vs our team...
    I'll try n load the video..just to prove how much of editing u do.....and fake claimings...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Rofl dude u didnt and will never win vs our team...
    I'll try n load the video..just to prove how much of editing u do.....and fake claimings...
    chillax lol like i said i encourage you to post the video -.- i didnt get all of it recorded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

guys stop this flame war...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol some r good at clash some r good in 1v1 i admit im good clasher thinking with tactics but then i ask you what r u good in? As clash aint one of the options nd how about u try 1v1 vs a rog with nekro unlimited mana regen. 3 para -7 eyes vs a tank with 1 para nd a few grand gear with toor egg. Wanna try it out? Bring any of ur 16 tank vs a 15 rog with nekro lets see if he can win or not? Unskilled kid nd even dumb one quoteing his own post wheres ur brain?