Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter Event 2015 | Brood of Syrillax | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Event to me felt like it was put together last minute and then the whole company bolted it out for holidays with no major bug fixes.

Things I liked about it were the fact that it's back to the highest tier in party sets the boss. I still the member when that was removed and no one wanted to help each other. There was almost no gold to be made as there weren't any worthwhile drops from the bosses. Plat tier was reached and still short a few hundred to a vanity item.

Let's talk about these 1500 token vanities. Why after the Halloween introduction of weapon vanities that all had effects did you decided to go with the dullest most tedious to obtain vanity? It's grey, it's dull, it's relatively small and not shiny. These are vanities, give them something worth equipping them! My legendary items look better than the he brood vanities.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice i can use my brood recipes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Brood world event just bad -_- open dragstones half of the day brood only available for 1hr and the loot are garbage didn't loot a single sassy egg even in 1hr play time with luck elix on, please never do these same mechanics on ur future events...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The event is like 2 or 3 weeks which is along time and with a hard fill brood bar and crafting everything i found i was playing the waiting game more in this event than past events. So i suggest the next "brood"-like boss if you would increase its woke time significantly. The good thing about events in the past is that you remained busy so since it appears crafting in events isnt going away i think craft slots should increase via purchase idrc just increase it. Lastly, Since we all are used to the jewel system of near it i would have liked to see tarlok like jewels available in this event but not just the class ones but creative ones such as like hp and armor combine jewels or crit and dmg jewels. Lots of combinations and work yes but this could've been nice addition bcs you could craft jewels that best suit your need and kinda bring the individualism back in our community

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yah...... every event should have known dead-time to all players so that they can prepare them selfes and arrange days of playing .

I'am Too Old To Play Games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Attachment 144718

Do you have comments, suggestions or feedback on this year's Winter Event? Post them here!
    Sts should really award us more than just Plat and And The Same banner lower ranks get and Noble Jewel. First off Top 5 are competitive players and we do want something to diffrentiate us from other Lower ranks(maybe a Special Top rank Banner or Special Tititle). And also we use alot of hours to compete and the reward just a bonus, but please Award us with recognition. We want to recognized, As Top Playets for event, Vanity Wise or Title wise or both. People cant see our plat, people see same banners. Being Recognized as a Top Player at first glance will help inspire other player to want to play more harder to reach Top 5. Not everyone is going for Rewards, Reward is just a Bonus. We also wanna be recognized for our Competitiveness for Reaching in high ranks. Thank You. P.S A good Prize besides a Noble Chaos would do us better, Maybe a Noble Finesse for Rogues, Mind for Mage and Fury for Warriors. Again Thank You

Iogistic

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iogistic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Everything was fine except the leaderboard rewards.... People say " Don't run lb if u feel reward is not good" . It's not the right way tho event comes after months gap... once we missed the chance maybe next time it will not be possible for me/someone who personally would like to run lb. Reward for each big events like goblin, Halloween, Ursoth and Winter should be prestigious ( why not?). As iogistic said there is not much difference 1-50 ranks ( who knows who all were top 5 , not even any official announcement). I think rewards for lb being worsen each time, please think about non-plat runners.They spent day-night+millions of gold+ physical and mental stress for no recognition?. This discouraging future lbs runners.ty
    zauiflele

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

- 2 hours crafting time for energy kits.
    - A bit higher drops of energy essence.
    - Maybe you could make reaching plat tier equal to having around 1500 tokens.
    - Dont raise the amount of points required to reach plat tier.
    - A bit more bling on the vanities would be appreciated too.

P.S. A lot of players felt very bored during the event since there were very limited options to earn gold. (I received pm’s asking if i was bored too...)
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

No...
    1. I want lb vanityes return
    2. I want christmas goblins back
    3. I want more many loots
    4. I no want more recycled or paper pets
    Conclusion- Do something and improve events
    IGN: Lordmagedarck (twink Tryxd)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If possible, In next event I would like to see a gem that gives shine effect like para. The gem Doesn't have to be op as para

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I always enjoy events and look forward to it and especially enjoy reaching plat tier because of the title that comes with it. Disappointingly,titles were only for those who found the brood egg.SO many people grinded hard for it but ended up giving up because 1-2 people would get it daily.maybe in future stick to the way it was regards to titles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Honestly the entire winter event was a complete waste of time. The only gear worth having were the belts & those were barely better than the mythic belts we already had gemmed. Not to mention it made the mythic belts plummit in price so it wasnt even worth selling to upgrade to new belt.
    The energy drops were horrible & the price of elixers mixed with time to farm & then have to wait entirely too long to craft made the event mundane & mind nummingly repetative.
    The new pets were ok for lowers or people with crapy pets but not worth jack to most higher levels.
    In conclusion the event was worthless to say the least. For all the effort it took to get to platinum I was absolutely unimpressed with the very little profit or gear there was to be gained. In hind sight wished I hadnt even wasted my time playing.
    Then...... For the epic kick in the grapes the brood recipes were stripped away with no notice whatsoever.
    The only thing keeping us playing is the events to profit & to advance our characters. Now after several events being nerfed players are quitting & selling accounts. Ive lost several friends due to the inconsistency of the events and im not far from hanging up the towel myself & going somewhere more predictable/playable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'd like to see events be a little more accessible to lower level characters. I have a level 20 (mage) and a level 12 (zon) character that basically takes 20 minutes in a random group to take down the bosses in the last 2+ events. The level 20 character was able to get Nilbog in the 2015 goblin event but every event since then has been virtually impossible to get even silver tier with these lower level guys. A level appropriate nerf would be nice. A typical level 46 group can take down the mob and a boss within 5 minutes, why should it take 4 times longer with level 12 or 20 (and that's only if everyone is willing to stay around and die several times to get through it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also, it would be nice if you have the ingredients necessary for the various recipes listed. How are we supposed to know we need 3 energy kits to make the brood vanity weapons? I bought the recipe on two different characters in the cool down period. Therefore it was too late to craft energy kits and make the recipes. Then, the recipes are no longer craftable??? Big waste of my time and effort.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the brood weapon recipes craftable again in the next event when energy essence drops again.....