Hey everyone!

So, some of you reading this may be regular donators, like me.
From the first day I joined AL I felt like this is the best game I've ever played, and even though I played it on my phone I knew that I'm gonna continue playing it for much longer.
Arcane was a cool game, and I really enjoyed playing it. Later I started thinking about donating.
I bought my first platinum not too long after I started playing, and I've bought plats many times since then.
And this isn't just because of myself, this is because I want AL to improve and grow, and not like many other companies/games close.

Recently a very nice place where you could listen to music together with friends had to close because of lack of donations, and that was pretty sad. Some of you may know about plug.dj.

So, what is the point of this thread?

Lately I have not been donating very much, as I haven't felt like AL is doing anything back.
I myself have been waiting for a sale for very long, and I hoped that Black Friday would have one, - it didn't.

This is not a hate thread, neither a rant, but I believe this is unfair.

I would like to see more sales on AL. Especially on holidays OR Black Friday as that is the day when everything is supposed to be on sale! Not some random weekend when you may not be able to have access to your devices.

AL have made the prices higher, and reduced the sales. Please do something against this.

Thanks.

NOTE: I do understand some of you may think it's unfair for those who are donating getting more stuff,
but if you really think about it then you may understand that this is fully fair, as we are using money we could've used on something else, which should "give us perks" too. Please no hate about that.