Thread: A suggestion to add sometime to c.s.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default A suggestion to add sometime to c.s.

This is a small but possibly a feature that all players would want, I hope. Imo its frustrating going to c.s. to see how much money I made because every slot is full! Only to find you sold 2 out of (25) items .
    I suggest adding a feature that if you wanted to put an item back in c.s. or also known as auction house .s.t.s add a refresh so we don't have to cancel the expired item and repost a price to sell again.
    What's your thoughts , I realize this is extremely low on the priority list however it can be done very easily without bugs .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    This is a small but possibly a feature that all players would want, I hope. Imo its frustrating going to c.s. to see how much money I made because every slot is full! Only to find you sold 2 out of (25) items .
    I suggest adding a feature that if you wanted to put an item back in c.s. or also known as auction house .s.t.s add a refresh so we don't have to cancel the expired item and repost a price to sell again.
    What's your thoughts , I realize this is extremely low on the priority list however it can be done very easily without bugs .
    Trying to understand. So you want a Button that puts all the Expired Items again for the same price so you won't have to re-consign every item all over?

Con's: What if I consign a Item for 50k.
    But the price went up to 200k and I have no idea so I use that "button" to Re-consign my item. So I'd lose gold since I put it so cheap.

Your idea seems good but it has a few things that won't help at all.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Trying to understand. So you want a Button that puts all the Expired Items again for the same price so you won't have to re-consign every item all over?

Con's: What if I consign a Item for 50k.
    But the price went up to 200k and I have no idea so I use that "button" to Re-consign my item. So I'd lose gold since I put it so cheap.

Your idea seems good but it has a few things that won't help at all.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
    Yea seemed like a good idea I realize prices change . I know personally I check prices the first time and I've personally never seen prices jump or lower real extreme . I see ya point . just a thought that passed through the old. Noggin