Thread: Question regarding this upcoming game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You don't HAVE to play either one. Yes, the mechanics are the same and some of the game play, but there are different aspects to B*. For example, strategy is required for certain bosses and to access rooms. Ie...u have to be a certain class to open this door or a higher level of another class to get through, random chest spawnings, things like that.

It's bound to be similar due to it being the same company, but they are trying to implement things that are specific to each game.
    Join The Movement-- itgetsbetter.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skPn...e_gdata_player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoQueen View Post
    You don't HAVE to play either one. Yes, the mechanics are the same and some of the game play, but there are different aspects to B*. For example, strategy is required for certain bosses and to access rooms. Ie...u have to be a certain class to open this door or a higher level of another class to get through, random chest spawnings, things like that.

It's bound to be similar due to it being the same company, but they are trying to implement things that are specific to each game.

Well, did you ever play ao3? doesn't it require strategy for each boss? what about bs?

What I wanted to say is STS spent a lot of time and work on SL development and it now looks like PL, at least for me

I like PL but was hoping SL would be a new game experience too

Does it make sense if they both are too similar!!

Maybe I expect too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    Well, did you ever play ao3? doesn't it require strategy for each boss? what about bs?

What I wanted to say is STS spent a lot of time and work on SL development and it now looks like PL, at least for me

I like PL but was hoping SL would be a new game experience too

Does it make sense if they both are too similar!!

Maybe I expect too much.
    didnt you read the latest press articles about Starlegends
    there is going to be puzzles that all members of a party have to participate in and certain charicters have certain key abilities.
    i suggest that you have a good read of the latest e3 press and it will become clear how different the games are.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Ok i understand some of your point but these have new strategies new skills new WEAPONS newBOSSS. Newer STRATEGY!!! new haracters!!! New custizamation new mobs!! New fighting style its GUNS new ARMOR more complexeity cause of the doors i could go on bout im to lazy to even write laz
    And PL will also have new bosses, gears, map, features, new strategies.... I can tell you more if you want

Quote Originally Posted by thugimmortal View Post
    didnt you read the latest press articles about Starlegends
    there is going to be puzzles that all members of a party have to participate in and certain charicters have certain key abilities.
    i suggest that you have a good read of the latest e3 press and it will become clear how different the games are.
    Yep, I did, you want me to read it for you?

There are also some people having same question, why don't you tell them!

anyway we will see what it's going to be soon
    Last edited by j46g629h; 06-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.