Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
I agree with about half of the things you said.

But as for the entry of energy kits, I think it just depends in how the event was designed. Halloween 2014 was great even tho it had energy. So is the easter egg event where you get to open those eggs that give ankhs/myth ring/etc. and that had recipes. How jewels drop is bad for me, but how they are intended to be is good. In the long run, you can just take out all your jewels out of your old gear and put them in the new one after the old ones get outdated. As for pets over time, I believe they should get outdated, regardless of rarity. They will still have decent use of course, but over time player stats are growing stronger, people will always look forward to being stronger thus why there's better pets. You cant release a new model for a car with the same features but different looks, over time there should be something that makes people want to get it because its better than the last one. Just my 2c.
Easter Egg event doesn't have energy and it had only one recipe and so you can fill your slots with it which is the only worth of that event. Halloween 2014 was nothing before the events without energy kits.