Thread: Warrior items recommendations for progression

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Warrior items recommendations for progression

Hello,

I just wanted to pass on some things I've learned playing a warrior exclusively over the past year that may help:

1. Jewels - socket fury jewels in everything. Highest level possible. Treat this like a quest. I've got all mythic gear and all of the items are socketed with at least +6 fury. This increases health and damage.

2. Place all skill points on strength.

3. Work on getting an arcane ring. The real benefit is that the ring is balanced in str, dex, and int.

4. Obtain a leprechaun pendant as soon as possible to be able to drop better loot. This will fund your path to being a OP warrior.

5. Pick up mythic and arcane pets. For warriors I recommend:

Arcane - Toor, Stampy.
    Mythic - abaddon, lemon lime, magma.
    Legendary - Your pets should augment your character and playing style.

6. Pick up mythic gear. You can socket 3 jewels vice 2. Take this into consideration when your upgrading items.

7. Save gold, save gold, save gold. It always seemed like I never had gold when I needed it. Be patient and keep gold in stash vice on your character. If it's in stash your less likely to buy impulsively.

8. I've always built my character around dps. This is a personal preference. I've recently focused on armor and health. Your weapon has a lot to do with your stats. Shielded weapons have better armor. Non-shielded weapons have higher dps.

9. A good guild is everything! Try to get in a guild that is active. It's easier to get party invites for farming and during events. Be yourself in the guild and let people get to know you for who you are. Be courteous and respectful. I don't think you should feel pressure from guild either. Have fun!

I hope this helps and please add recommendations if there's anything I failed to mention.
    Last edited by Ucamaeben; 12-23-2015 at 03:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    Arcane - Toor, Swampy.
    From the Arcane pets, add Singe and of course Nekro and SNS, also Stampy not Swampy... Hehe
    Legendary pets could be Ribbit from the start (If you don't have enough money), then blinky or yowie. Also run the gold tier prized pets in events.
    And by the way, great recommendations... Keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Oops fixed swampy 😜

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to pass on some things I've learned playing a warrior exclusively over the past year that may help:

1. Jewels - socket fury jewels in everything. Highest level possible. Treat this like a quest. I've got all mythic gear and all of the items are socketed with at least +6 fury. This increases health and damage.

2. Place all skill points on strength.

3. Work on getting an arcane ring. The real benefit is that the ring is balanced in str, dex, and int.

4. Obtain a leprechaun pendant as soon as possible to be able to drop better loot. This will fund your path to being a OP warrior.

5. Pick up mythic and arcane pets. For warriors I recommend:

Arcane - Toor, Stampy.

6. Pick up mythic gear. You can socket 3 jewels vice 2. Take this into consideration when your upgrading items.

7. Save gold, save gold, save gold. It always seemed like I never had gold when I needed it. Be patient and keep gold in stash vice on your character. If it's in stash your less likely to buy impulsively.

8. I've always built my character around dps. This is a personal preference. I've recently focused on armor and health. Your weapon has a lot to do with your stats. Shielded weapons have better armor. Non-shielded weapons have higher dps.

9. A good guild is everything! Try to get in a guild that is active. It's easier to get party invites for farming and during events. Be yourself in the guild and let people get to know you for who you are. Be courteous and respectful. I don't think you should feel pressure from guild either. Have fun!

I hope this helps and please add recommendations if there's anything I failed to mention.

It will be helping me,
    Thanks for your post,
    ~get up, stand up, don't give up the fight~