Thread: Pocket Legends Forum Implemented Calculator

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default Pocket Legends Forum Implemented Calculator

Something that would be really neat to implement in the forums is an experience calculator. Something that only SpaceTime Studios could set up. An example of this would like this:

Level: 55

EXP (you currently have): 62,592

Dungeon: Balefort sewers

Level: Bandit Boy Hideout

From this you could determine how many games it would take to level up. Of course this is only a basic idea I'm sure it could be better. It would be nice to plan out how much XP i should get each day. Thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sounds like it would need to be a quite detailed calculator... To factor in all the various combinations... Solo/full teams, threat levels, Elixirs, finish map to the end or not, run times.

Why don't you start gathering the info on this thread? Could be a useful single place for all this info?
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Sounds like it would need to be a quite detailed calculator... To factor in all the various combinations... Solo/full teams, threat levels, Elixirs, finish map to the end or not, run times.

Why don't you start gathering the info on this thread? Could be a useful single place for all this info?
    Exactly what I was thinking, since no two runs can be exactly the same consistently.

Maybe a number of mobs to go? I remember built-in XP calculators in my games before, but they were PC.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hmm. I get this yeah remember this was just for a basic calculator. I simply suggested it anyone can feel free to help in with any details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Its a great suggestion but may prove a bit difficult.

If you were to start gathering info from everyone on the XP expected from certain runs and also a list of the various 'XP adjusters' it might make for a nice collection of data..

Good Luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand