Thread: A few suggestions for the CS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Default A few suggestions for the CS

I know it's been mentioned a few times but not sure if a thread has actually been started, so here goes. I would like to see the option to compare stats of an item you're looking to buy. For instance, I'd like to equip an item and see how it compares to what I'm currently using rather than buy without comparing. Yes, I know it can be a quick look or use a pen and paper but I have a poor memory (esp. with numbers) and I don't always have a pen and paper handy when looking to buy something really quickly.

Also, I'd like to be able to sell items from your inventory WHILE browsing the CS. So, let's say I'm checking prices of items I have, seeing how much they're worth. I click buy, do a quick search, see that what I have is not really worth much and that I'd rather just liquidate than sell. I have to then back out of Auction, pull up my inventory and then sell. Then I go back to the CS window and pull my list back up but I can't remember where I left off or what is next and..."arghhh!!! Forget it. I'm logging off." It would just save so much time to be able to liquidate WHILE in the CS window

(I hope this makes sense...I've been a bit distracted of late and not always making perfect sense)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yeah i was thinking the same thing
    it could be like your stats in the inventory when you select a item the stats go red and green depending if it gains or lowers.
    it could be a button because theres not much room left in the cs window.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

It makes sense. Basically add an inventory "tab" similar to stash where you can liquidate from. Or just alter the My Sales tab so that you can liquidate from there.

Also, the most important thing missing from CS is a chat bubble button.

It would be nice to be able to continue a PM dialogue and not have to exit and re-enter the CS interface to re-enter search criteria etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    Also, the most important thing missing from CS is a chat bubble button.
    Yes! You knew I'd love that suggestion!!!