Thread: LVL GAP IN PVP TWINKS (specially in low levels)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default LVL GAP IN PVP TWINKS (specially in low levels)

im just curious about it, why sts allow "lvl gap fights"? example: why they allow lvl 3 to fight lvl 1? why they allow lvl 5 to fight lvl 3?, why they allow lvl 7 to fight lvl 5?...its unfair! yah its very unfair fighting a 2 lvl higher than yours specially in low lvl twinks, like in lvl3-5 bracket.. sts is maintaining the equilibrium of the game right? well, i just want to let u know that IMO this rules(lvl gap) im pointing is really unfair....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I think if they only allow same lvl, very few ppl will be in a pvp room so they merged them together, or maybe if every lvl has their own room it will be too big for server and cause lag :/

My solution is buff every low lvl player to balance their stats to beat high lvl ones. Example if a lvl 11 enters a 11-13 room his stats will be given +10 primary stat and 10% armor (every lvl up will be given 6 stat points) or if lvl 12 enters, he will be given 5 primary stat and 5% armor. This way it will be slightly more balanced, endgame wont be bothered, and ppl wont cry abt lvl anymore

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xutreuqux; 01-01-2016 at 05:44 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xutreuqux For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

yah maybe thats 1 point but IMO its better to have a few player in 1 room than fighting an OP highlevel twink, always killing and hunting u..ive tried it and it makes my day bad cuz its unfair...and if its all about lag, for sure sts knows how to adjust or compensate their servers...we really just dont know...maybe its ok if the gap is "one lvl gap only not 2.....

mesalin

Here should be gap with lvl 1 like 1-2/2-3/3-4 etc etc. Just my opinion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Here should be gap with lvl 1 like 1-2/2-3/3-4 etc etc. Just my opinion
    yah i want that also..bcuz even if u have the best gear in that lvl if ur opponent is 2lvl higher than yours,its useless..whats the point of getting the best gear if thats the case...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anague For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    yah i want that also..bcuz even if u have the best gear in that lvl if ur opponent is 2lvl higher than yours,its useless..whats the point of getting the best gear if thats the case...
    Yeah. Totally agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    My solution is buff every low lvl player to balance their stats to beat high lvl ones. Example if a lvl 11 enters a 11-13 room his stats will be given +10 primary stat and 10% armor (every lvl up will be given 6 stat points) or if lvl 12 enters, he will be given 5 primary stat and 5% armor. This way it will be slightly more balanced, endgame wont be bothered, and ppl wont cry abt lvl anymore

yah sounds nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well, i find it kinda unfair but it is not something one has to complain about. if you dont like fighting higher levels, then add ppl one or two levels lower than you and try to join their rooms lol. This is just how it is. and imo, fighting higher levels in low level twinking is a challenge i welcome. And from experience, if you are well geared on low level twinking, the only problem you could face is equally well geared people two levels higher. I play lvl 9 rogue pvp and i dont have any problem with strong 10s, just sometimes with 11s but there is no need to complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

AL isn't that large of a game. And a large amount of the population does not consistently (if at all) PvP. If you were to split it up into 46 brackets...no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guild View Post
    Well, i find it kinda unfair but it is not something one has to complain about. if you dont like fighting higher levels, then add ppl one or two levels lower than you and try to join their rooms lol. This is just how it is. and imo, fighting higher levels in low level twinking is a challenge i welcome. And from experience, if you are well geared on low level twinking, the only problem you could face is equally well geared people two levels higher. I play lvl 9 rogue pvp and i dont have any problem with strong 10s, just sometimes with 11s but there is no need to complain.
    sometimes u cant really choose the lvl zone u want, specially when highlvls are the one who gonna join...and maybe its a lil bit unfair in ur bracket...but try to make a lvl 2-3 and u will see the big difference of lvl 2 vs 4 or 3vs 5...well im not really in a "complain" bro...as what i have said above, im just curious...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

A good way is, let say you are lvl 12 twink. At 12 you constantly go in 13-14 zones. To avoid that, make a lvl 11 account and join PvP rooms with it. Then join that toon with your main.

P.S dont start dummy farming
    Inactive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    A good way is, let say you are lvl 12 twink. At 12 you constantly go in 13-14 zones. To avoid that, make a lvl 11 account and join PvP rooms with it. Then join that toon with your main.

P.S dont start dummy farming
    so u gonna avoid? yah but my point in here is why are they allowing us to fight a lvl 2 higher twink than ours..the only reason i know for now is this
    Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    I think if they only allow same lvl, very few ppl will be in a pvp room so they merged them together, or maybe if every lvl has their own room it will be too big for server and cause lag :/

well fyi guyz im not complaining, im just looking for a reason why...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Why can't everyone else have this point of view.... All I ever hear is complaints about me being 1 level higher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Hehe equalizing it out wouldn't be a bad idea. I also twink at 9 and many times higher levels are wondering why they can't kill me/I must be higher level than I'm claiming. Higher levels isn't the big issue, it's the 7vs1 with blocking and ganging.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Hehe equalizing it out wouldn't be a bad idea. I also twink at 9 and many times higher levels are wondering why they can't kill me/I must be higher level than I'm claiming. Higher levels isn't the big issue, it's the 7vs1 with blocking and ganging.
    This, Although it's not so much of a blocking/ganging issue I enjoy that mostly. It's when they start to trash while doing a 3v5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

1 more negative thing i experience about this rules is all about guild...example(twink) ...guild 1(lvl 5-6) is the enemy of guild 2 (lvl 5-6) also.. then guild 2 is always losing in any type of battle with guild 1...and now guild 2 want s a revenge..so guild 2 plans to make the guild lvl (7-9) and now guild 1 is now losing because of lvl gap dis advantage...well 1 lvl gap is not really unfair but for 2 lvl gap, ithink it is...

Well, i find it kinda unfair but it is not something one has to complain about.
    1. try go to lvl 2-4 twink and ull see the big difference..
    2. u just said its "kinda unfair" unfair is something need to complain..fyi sts is always trying and doing this game more balance and fair, cuz "unfair things" can ruin this game..
    if you are well geared on low level twinking, the only problem you could face is equally well geared people two levels higher
    as what u have said..u also experience a problem with that..and still u r saying its not something to complain

3. im not really complaining, im just asking some point of views in here..as what i have said at the top..
    4. if its fair to u then ok fine. just comment here "that its not unfair" rather than saying "thrs no need to complain" it sounds like im doing a useless thread in here..honestly...

Last edited by anague; 01-10-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

just go to lvl 46 no1 at 47-48 at the same room XD

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greekAL For This Useful Post: