Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Latest News

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

dont make it craftable anymore....alot deleted it, alot of players craft the brood crate on time....only few hoarded recipes...its thr fault if they took the risk...they are not sure if its craft-able or not after event, they know the consequence about that risk and still they hoarded those recipes .... leave it as it is....dont make it craftable anymore....cuz even if u make it craft-table...alot will still complain....if u want, allow us to sell those remaining recipes for 3-7k each....so that its fair for everyone... just my opinion tho...

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Stickied up.....gl trying to keep it up to date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Please do not post any of your grievances/complains on ALNN925.
    Arcane Legends News Network 925.
    Let this thread remain core to its purpose. Ty.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty STS for this announcement. I've sold all my 250 recipes at 5 gold. U're the best...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Arcane Deary Returns!

Arcane Deary Returns

January 10th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

Italian Rogue player Zuorsyra reports:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuorsyra View Post
    I was lvling my lvl 27 rogue in Shuyal, killing mobs in the first map.
    I killed the shadowmancer on the first bridge and all of a sudden a portal appeared, and a red Deary pet jumped out of it (I'm serious, no trolling). It said "I wish I could stay for longer..." Or something like that.
    The last time we saw Arcane Deary was during the lead-up to the Rage of Ren'gol expansion. The appearance of a "four legged creature" was first announced on May 20, 2015. At the time of this writing, it has yet to be confirmed with a screenshot, but the enigmatic deer's appearance may indicate that we are now in the lead up to the next expansion. Courtesy Sorcerer Magecleff:

Name:  arcane-deary.png
Views: 721
Size:  170.7 KB

If you have a story you'd like to see posted, just
    pm Ninetofive here or in game.
    Subscribe to this thread! Tap/click: Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread...

Brood Crate Update

January 10th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

When the Brood of Syrillax winter event ended many players, unfortunately, deleted their Brood Locked Crate recipes because they were not craftable. Following STS' announcement that Brood Locked Crates would be made craftable next Thursday 1/14, players who deleted their recipes took to the forums to voice their concern:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    I deleted alll 300+ recipes because I believed they were not craftable. Sts if you do decide we can craft it again can you please give me back on my recipes please. Thanks in advance
    Fortunately, players who deleted their recipies can email STS support. This reporter believes STS will likely restore deleted recipes upon request.
    Last edited by Ninetofive; 01-14-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Great thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Need To Know: Trap Bleed Stack Question Remains Unanswered

Need To Know: Trap Bleed Stack Question Remains Unanswered

January 12th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

It has been sixty-seven days and Rogue player DarrenPR is patiently waiting for an answer to an important, but complex, question regarding rogue mechanics that only an STS developer can answer. The question at hand is about the Rogue skill Entangling Trap (ET) and its second upgrade, Razor Wire. When the ET skill is activated, Razor Wire adds bleed Damage over Time (DoT) to enemies. When coupled with the first ET upgrade, Adept Construction, which eliminates the skill cooldown 20% of the time, a situation is created where multiple traps can be active simultaneously. Additionally, when other traps from other Rogues are added and with the Rogue Glintstone armor set special ability of releasing additional stunning Entangling Traps, the question of how exactly the traps are supposed to behave becomes even more important.

Decisions on how to spec a character and decisions on which strategies to employ are made based game mechanics. Rogue players spend platinum/scrolls on spec-ing and in-game time using the Entangling Trap skill based on their understanding of how the game functions. Several Rogue players have spent time testing the ET bleed effect and have discovered:

• Trap bleeds currently do not stack (trap bleeds did stack immediately following the Ren'gol expansion)
    • Bleed effects from other sources, such as pets, do stack with traps.
    • When traps from multiple rogues are used simlutaneously only one player will see damage from the bleed effect
    • Glintstone armor-related traps will consecutively stun for 4 seconds only if no bleed effect from a prior trap is present. If a prior ET with DoT bleed effect is present, glint-traps will not stun.

Rogue players have expressed frustration that they have yet to receive an answer, but many are still hoping developers will take the time to answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Yes, patience is key.

Thing is, I'm not asking for a fix just yet. Simply a developer to "yes, traps are supposed to stack the bleed effect" or "no, traps are not supposed to stack bleed effects". We can beg for a fix later, if deemed necessary. In my opinion, it shouldn't take over a month to be able to say "yes" or "no" but then again, maybe it does.
    If you have a story you'd like to see posted, just pm Ninetofive here or in game.
    Last edited by Ninetofive; 01-14-2016 at 11:53 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ninetofive For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Legendary Dragon Hunter & Dragon Stalker Weapons Update

Legendary Dragon Hunter & Dragon Stalker Weapons Update

January 13th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

CM Remiem has clarified that the legendary weapons do indeed exist, but they were not released during the Brood of Syrillax winter event. Remiem stated the confusion on the matter was due to an internal miscommunication at STS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey folks! I've been seeing a lot of threads since the Winter Event regarding the legendary Dragon Hunter and Dragon [Stalker] weapons missing from the [icy and greater icy chests]. I'm happy to clear this up.

The Dragon Hunter and Dragon Slayer sets, as they stand in the game now, do not include weapons. This was due to a small miscommunication that unfortunately made it through to my initial event announcement. The weapons may make an appearance in future content.
    If you have a story you'd like to see posted, just pm Ninetofive here or in game.
    Last edited by Ninetofive; 01-14-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Nice thread indeed. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

So what are thay doing about the legendary weapons? Will these weapons be released im another manner?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Yes geeman they ( may) be released in future content . scroll up 3 ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Today's Content Update: Singe Returns to Locked Crates & More

Today's Content Update: Singe Returns to Locked Crates & More

January 14th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

The Thursday January 14th content update will be packed with goodies. In this week's Weekly Update (WU) Remiem informed us that, as of today, the original arcane dragon whelp pet Singe will be included in Locked Ren'gol Crates. Singe was first introduced two years ago, prior to the Dragon Enclave expansion.

Apparently, STS will be adding other items to Locked Crate drop tables. Remiem dropped a teaser in her WU, "There are some other special goodies coming your way that will definitely make you think about opening those crates you've been hanging on to." Some players have speculated that the anomalous Arcane Deary may be one of the items added.

Perhaps alluding to the coming expansion, today's content update will also include significant nerfs for aging zones "in preparation for future content." The most notable nerf is that of the infamous Nordr Alpha Wolf. Ice traps from the Nordr boss areas have been removed, Nordr boss damage has been reduced and the damage from one of the most lethal boss skills STS has ever developed, the Alpha Wolf's reflective shield, has been reduced.

Minor bug fixes and are also included in today's update, and STS is also expected to switch Brood Locked Crate recipies to a craftable state.

Have your own story, news tip or idea? Just pm Ninetofive here or in game.
    Last edited by Ninetofive; 01-14-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Game Content Update

Game Content Update

Today's in-game content update reads:

• Plat is on sale 40% off now through Wednesday 1/20
    • Crates now cost 47% less platinum to open for a limited time. Ends 1/21
    • Earn 2X crate tokens for opening locked Ren'gol crates, now through 1/20
    • To prepare for future content, some world zones have been reduced in difficulty. For more info visit the forums at spacetimestudios.com
    • Glintstone staff proc no longer damages the caster or their allies.
    • You are now able to successfully complete The Watch quest 5.
    • Blue mummy wings got their color back.

Have your own story, news tip or idea? Just

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

The event is pretty cool ty for this but the brood recipes still don't work what's wrong? I thought we got your word in this thing

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repeat View Post
    The event is pretty cool ty for this but the brood recipes still don't work what's wrong? I thought we got your word in this thing
    Sorry, we missed it with all the other changes. Fix inbound...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sorry, we missed it with all the other changes. Fix inbound...
    Thank you very much

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Brood Locked Crates Not Craftable?

Brood Locked Crates Not Craftable?

ALLN is receiving reports that missing in today's content update was the enabling of the Brood Locked Crates. STS is aware of the issue and has committed to a quick fix:
    Looking into [Brood Locked Crates not being craftable] now, it may have gotten overlooked in all the other stuff. If so, expect a quick bounce.

- g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

nothing about the Aegis

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This was brought to my attention earlier today, and I believe it is an unintended side effect from the fix for the bug related to the effect being active even after you equip a different weapon.

Long story short, there won't be a fix for this until next year as we are all out of the office for the most part. It is however, on my list of things to look into when I return. It was not our intent to "stealth nerf" anything, just to fix the bug that previously existed.

Apologies for the time it took to respond to this feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default First Quarter Producer's Letter Packed With Pizzazz

First Quarter Producer's Letter Packed With Pizzazz

January 15th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink)

Today marked the release of the first quarter producer's letter and it was chock-full of exciting new happenings for Arcane Legends. Perhaps the most exciting news is that a new set of arcane weapons will be released in the very near future.
    We also have a new set of Arcane Weapons that will be introduced. These unique weapons were alluded to in the Winter Event, and are about to see the light of Arlor’s day.
    As STS has mentioned before, AL Client 1.5 is in the works
    Client 1.5 will release soon [after the February Lovecrafting event]. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
    - A new type of item rarity: Set items!
    - UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
    - Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.
    - A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat.
    The letter also discusses the arcane anomaly, the upcoming Lovecrafting event, and concept art fot the upcoming expansion. Check it out here.