Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 6, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The only hing I want to see in next week, and next week after, since season 8 started :
    - New Items for Hauntlet Coins (or pet) and can only purchased wih hauntlet coins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Plsss make virtual joystick to be enable change keyboard control. when i play AL on Bluest*ck #Emulator i can move because i havent joystick Name:  download.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  2.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

OK.. The Good thing they introduce Gems and the Jewels.

Now its time to enhance and enchantment,..

Enhance your gear ~

1) Create an NPC which helps your gear to upgrade like +1,+2,+3,+4 so on and so forth...with stats increase..

2) Enchantment ~ I believe its time for STS to introduce. Fire, Water, Wind, Holy, Dark, Enchantments, which will enchant your weapon or gear with this Attribute.

For example.. ~ if some one has Fire Weapon, ~ will do more damage on water elemental.. so on and so forth.. Holy Enchant will give bonus damage to Dark Element. so on and so forth..

Thanks!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithpece For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pquIo View Post
    Um no gloves or boots. People (rich) will be to dominate in pvp like so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Awesome +1 to this,.. STS SHOULD IMPLEMENT THIS
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Please increase inventory space. I can keep those vanity items no more in my packarat choc-a-block inv space.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

As a few people have already mentioned I would definitely love to see some other ways of being able to organise the Pet Stable possibly being able to choose between Level, Name, Rarity or even to be able to have a "Favourites" section.

I also agree that the option to filter through the Guild list so that you could view members via Level, Name or even Class would be good but what would be even more helpful is if you were able to filter the guild so that you could see when people joined as this information gets lost amongst the log after a certain amount of entries, having a "Date Joined" option would make life a little easier for GM's when it comes to the promotion of Officers/Recruiters within the guild AND even being able to celebrate and give recognition to how long a member has been there..."wow, it's been 2 years today..."

Hmmmm what else....perhaps a new Guild Hall theme, maybe something blue and white like a nautical theme "Admiral Harbour" or even a lighter more neutral tone with gold elements "A Royal Residence" In our guild we love using the Guild Hall not just to buy potions but also as a place to gather and have fun, meet and discuss ideas and even have the odd guild event/quiz. I love what you guys did with the Windmoore Revamp, sometimes it's nice to have things refreshed, a little like when you decide to redecorate at home because you are bored of the decor lol!

And finally the obvious...new maps that are challenging but fun with new loot (worth making the effort to work hard for.)
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 01-08-2016 at 02:55 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    As a few people have already mentioned I would definitely love to see some other ways of being able to organise the Pet Stable possibly being able to choose between Level, Name, Rarity or even to be able to have a "Favourites" section.

I also agree that the option to filter through the Guild list so that you could view members via Level, Name or even Class would be good but what would be even more helpful is if you were able to filter the guild so that you could see when people joined as this information gets lost amongst the log after a certain amount of entries, having a "Date Joined" option would make life a little easier for GM's when it comes to the promotion of Officers/Recruiters within the guild AND even being able to celebrate and give recognition to how long a member has been there..."wow, it's been 2 years today..."

Hmmmm what else....perhaps a new Guild Hall theme, maybe something blue and white like a nautical theme "Admiral Harbour" or even a lighter more neutral tone with gold elements "A Royal Residence" In our guild we love using the Guild Hall not just to buy potions but also as a place to gather and have fun, meet and discuss ideas and even have the odd guild event/quiz. I love what you guys did with the Windmoore Revamp, sometimes it's nice to have things refreshed, a little like when you decide to redecorate at home because you are bored of the decor lol!

And finally the obvious...new maps that are challenging but fun with new loot (worth making the effort to work hard for.)
    Awesome ideas here
    Just add more inventory slots and its perfect!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In upcoming updates i love to see
    1.Guild War

Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I seen the arcane abnormally but it was so quick I didn't get a screen shot. Also, I'd like to be able to group chat friends list. Especially during events to get good pt together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Awesome ideas here
    Just add more inventory slots and its perfect!
    Wow, what a lovely compliment tyvm!
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 01-11-2016 at 11:05 AM.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Plsss make virtual joystick to be enable change keyboard control. when i play AL on Bluest*ck #Emulator i can move because i havent joystick Name:  download.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  2.9 KB
    If you are playing on a PC I would highly recommend playing the version in the Chrome web store rather than on an emulator. The Chrome version uses keyboard controls.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Still waiting for the Producer's Letter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Any word about when we can expect the elite timers in the glintstone caverns elite maps. Its very discouraging receiving pms from (a) player(s) who scales the maps to one player for easiers kills, for faster times, saying they looted 41 fangs in a farming day. Many of us farmers work very hard, to earn what we loot just to have the economy ruined by people who take advantage no timers.

This is planar tombs all over again. By the end of the week we will have 5k fangs, gg!!!
    Avy
    12-2012

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Any word about when we can expect the elite timers in the glintstone caverns elite maps. Its very discouraging receiving pms from (a) player(s) who scales the maps to one player for easiers kills, for faster times, saying they looted 41 fangs in a farming day. Many of us farmers work very hard, to earn what we loot just to have the economy ruined by people who take advantage no timers.

This is planar tombs all over again. By the end of the week we will have 5k fangs, gg!!!
    41? #ragequit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    41? #ragequit
    Yes 41 is what i was told.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

First time hearing about this loop-hole. STS immediately has to balance the fangs market with the upcoming new update. In 24 hours the fangs market felt -5k per piece.

STS used to spoil us with legendary gear ( better than the one from crates ) from new elite bosses. This season gave us only fangs to farm which is cool. But since is the only new farming content.. it shouldn't cost nothing next month.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Let fangs be. The mythic quest is already hard enough for players who can't "BUY" their way to the mythic set. No timers need to be added to the Ren'gol maps as that is not their intended purpose at the moment.(I think i remember reading that timers wont be added due to ingredient farming purposes.) The purpose is for everyone to be able to farm and make things a little bit easier as far as obtaining ingredients for their mythic sets. It would be frustrating to have people disconnecting, not being able to rejoin after immense map progress, etc. Especially since the ingredients aren't guaranteed to drop. No one said that one has to sell all their fangs for profit anyways. And if they did sell, good for them & good for the people who buy. It'll make the journey to mythic set a little less of a daunting task. It would be quite unfair if there were a certain group of elitist players who were able to free farm maps with no timers to obtain their set, and the other group doesn't get the same opportunity. It's like sayin' "I got it first, so forget everyone else now that I've gotten what I can out of it. > : )" Things have been fine for months, if anything, I've seen more players ask for 2x fang drop. Haha

Let it gooooo like Frozen and just chill . Got it? Hehihu

Let's put our focus on the anomalies and productor letter. Btw any other sightings of Arcane Deary? lol I hope I see it. I also, can't wait for the Lovecraft event. I loved the community goal & hugthulu's portal :3
    Last edited by xmami; 01-13-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    IGN: Xmami, Guild: <High Society> Officer

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hey Ava, exactly how long did it take you to loot the 34 fangs that you told "(a) player(s)" you looted by using the same method that the "(a) player(s)" used? I happen to know that player worked very hard and farmed for hours and hours of constant farming to loot all 41 of those fangs and I'm quite proud of their accomplishments because soon they'll have the glintstone mythic set (and actually they've looted even more since then ^_^).

In an efficient op farming party timers on elites don't make any difference. Timers only truly affect those who are average or below geared who already have a difficult enough time trying to make gold in AL. They can't plow through those hard elites like op geared players. How hard do you think it would be for you if you were below or average geared and trying your hardest to farm the items needed to get glintstone set? It would be pretty difficult. Anyway, like what a previous person already stated, rengols weren't intended to have timers.

Stay cool & chill & let people have fun, it's just a game! XD

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Upgrade pets with gems