Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Who do you admire in the STS Community?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Really enjoyed reading this post, very genuine and this right here summed it all up for me, that one sentence "What's the game without friends? Nothing."

Those are the people I admire the most, the people I log in and play with/talk to everyday (Frustrate/Arachnophobik, Froxanthar, Flaunts, Bleutopian, Xionhackz, Wenoleya, Lifedor just to mention a few) these are the people that keep me here, keep me wanting to tap on that AL icon on my ipad/phone. Without friends the game would quickly become mundane and lonely for me. I also admire all of the forumers that take the time to answer new players questions without making them feel inadequate or stupid and of course STS, the people always trying to make everyone's game experience a good one, it's hard trying to make everyone happy all of the time and let's face it...it's always going to be an impossible task, but here they are continuing to bring new ideas, asking for our input and striving to keep the game evolving so yeah, regardless of mishaps and mistakes (we all make them, we're only human) you gotta have admiration for that, I know I do.
    True. I would've left the game two weeks after I first played it if I hadn't met you And you did got me back in game after I quitted a few months ago lmfao! Tight huuugs dexie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    True. I would've left the game two weeks after I first played it if I hadn't met you And you did got me back in game after I quitted a few months ago lmfao! Tight huuugs dexie!
    Awwww well wow what a compliment! Although I am sure you would have found other reasons to play buuut I'm glad my mental powers of persuasion to bring you backed worked hehe, 2years...still here, still logging in, still grinding, still laughing that's what its all about! *squuueeeeeze!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah although I have never me you in Al I read your comments and they are helpful
    Most Fave Person: Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Seri, alhunt, saf, and remi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer