Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Who do you admire in the STS Community?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Default Who do you admire in the STS Community?

Use this thread to bring recognition to any (past or present) player, forumer, developer, moderator, or other community member(s) who has either done a good deed, whom you appreciate, or whom you admire. Did anyone assist you in completing a map or achieving a goal? Did anyone offer advice that helped you get better at something? Has anyone been an extremely good friend to you? Here is the place to recognize them!

This thread was created in spite of the recent negativity spike in the forums over the past few months, and this serves to be a "light in the dark" transition to a more friendly and warming community like it used to be.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I'll start:

STS: I know we've generally had a love-hate relationship considering my occasionally melodramatic behavior on the forums, something i'm going to try to improve on, but in truth, i admire you guys as a company. Despite all the negativity that gets thrown your way, you guys remain positive. I admire the enthusiasm you guys have to take risks to bring something entirely new to the table. The risks might not always pay off, but at least you're trying. I've definitely enjoyed my time playing your games, and im thankful for all the people I've met because of you. Thank you!

Goodsyntax/Kalizzaa: I know he's been away for a while, but his footprint in the community is everlasting. His enlightening guides reflecting on his immense knowledge of the game has taught many players how to run elite maps. His sincerity and kindness was shown in his other posts, making him one of the forumers I've respected the most. I especially admired his humility since, despite his knowledge, he never acted like he was better than everyone else and he treated everyone as they were equal. We miss you kali .

Candykissed/Fadedtwo: Thank you for accepting me into your family. My time in Enigmatic was probably the best time I've ever had playing AL. You guys are really great people to talk to and run with, and I'm really glad i had to opportunity to do so .

Ruizhe: One of my best friends in the game. We met about a year and a half ago and you've done so much for me. You've welcomed me in TCG, as well as invited me to the Alpha stage of Call of Champs. You're one of the only people i trust in the game. I also love your sense of humor lol.

Xeusx/Zeusblade: My BNF. We met in EoS and we hit it off as friends! Thank you for your help in running the Minutemen in the short time it lived. I miss you, zeusbutterknifenab!

Arcane Legends Discord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I like Remiem for being upfront and not CTR-V'ing responses and such.

Also love G-M cause he's bae af :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Royalty For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I'd like to give a shout out to dudetus, Hankomachos, Elyseon, SuentousPO, Kiwihawk, Cheenivie, and Sneakykills

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Kalizzaa has a thread along similar vein. Toward the end it devolved into a roll call of friends, but it has some genuine heartwarming and hope-inspiring comments worth rereading.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-players-in-AL

He said that sometimes the nicest players aren't the best-geared or lb runners, they might not even visit forum all that much, but they help many others enjoy the game better.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Kalizzaa has a thread along similar vein. Toward the end it devolved into a roll call of friends, but it has some genuine heartwarming and hope-inspiring comments worth rereading.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-players-in-AL

He said that sometimes the nicest players aren't the best-geared or lb runners, they might not even visit forum all that much, but they help many others enjoy the game better.
    Im aware of that thread, but instead of "nekroing" the thread, i chose to make a new one.

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Im aware of that thread, but instead of "nekroing" the thread, i chose to make a new one.
    Some threads are timeless IMO and worth a revisit. I linked it here just so visitors to your thread could also read it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I hope this thread doesn't degenerate into a popularity contest...

I mostly admire people who like to lighten the mood in the forums. Three of my favorites of all time - dudetus, mysticaldream, keikali. Really fun people!

Then there are the dedicated forum users who contribute useful information to every thread. Zylx, ruizhe, Zeus, Energizeric, Serancha, Ravagerx, Avaree, Ardbeg, all you others! Awesome work!

I also can't help but admire everyone who is passionate about what they do. All the warriors waiting for a buff, mages fighting here and there for a boost, and rogues snickering on the sidelines...

Then there are the genuinely nice people who'll help you no matter what, if you pm them in the game or forums or whatever! They're very fun and great people. There are SO many examples here.

Lastly, the developers & forum mods, the masterminds behind it all. Thank you all for being so friendly and always listening and above all, for creating this game which has made this wonderful community!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    I hope this thread doesn't degenerate into a popularity contest...

I mostly admire people who like to lighten the mood in the forums. Three of my favorites of all time - dudetus, mysticaldream, keikali. Really fun people!

Then there are the dedicated forum users who contribute useful information to every thread. Zylx, ruizhe, Zeus, Energizeric, Serancha, Ravagerx, Avaree, Ardbeg, all you others! Awesome work!

I also can't help but admire everyone who is passionate about what they do. All the warriors waiting for a buff, mages fighting here and there for a boost, and rogues snickering on the sidelines...

Then there are the genuinely nice people who'll help you no matter what, if you pm them in the game or forums or whatever! They're very fun and great people. There are SO many examples here.

Lastly, the developers & forum mods, the masterminds behind it all. Thank you all for being so friendly and always listening and above all, for creating this game which has made this wonderful community!
    I admire this nooby noob and his god tier typing speed ^^
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Roninmoro

I really love chatting with all of you guys! Even past all teh drama that pops up and any issues we run into, all of us on the mod team know that when there are disagreements it's because you all love and enjoy the game. We really sincerely appreciate every single one of you.

Okay, fine if I have to get specific-
    I'm loving how every time Ruizhe reports a spam post, the note is a nerdy spam pun. Only silver lining to that babaji crap.
    Zeus is an excellent player and gives great advice, and I know a lot of the newer players have learned a ton from him- even me!
    And obviously Seo is my right hand man, he's kind and whip smart and I'm glad to work with you!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roninmoro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roninmoro View Post
    I really love chatting with all of you guys! Even past all teh drama that pops up and any issues we run into, all of us on the mod team know that when there are disagreements it's because you all love and enjoy the game. We really sincerely appreciate every single one of you.

Okay, fine if I have to get specific-
    I'm loving how every time Ruizhe reports a spam post, the note is a nerdy spam pun. Only silver lining to that babaji crap.
    Zeus is an excellent player and gives great advice, and I know a lot of the newer players have learned a ton from him- even me!
    And obviously Seo is my right hand man, he's kind and whip smart and I'm glad to work with you!
    Hahaha no joke! I really enjoy your relaxing vibe on the forums! A forum with admins and mods communicating like humans and interacting with us with real personality is what tightens the relationship between STS and the players. So i wanna thank you guys for that! Especially compared to other forums where the only posts from offical accounts are emotionless copy-paste messages that look like a formal jumble of business-conscious wording lol. :P

Arcane Legends Discord

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roninmoro View Post
    I really love chatting
    Thanks xD
    (Man I really love having the IGN Chatting, never gets old)

Oh and also, as for people I respect:
    Zylx: A pro who, for as long as I have been here, always have been kind to anyone that had the right attitude to the game, and he usually creates positive and helpful threads ^^

Serancha: well Serancha might be one of the most insightful players around, and I can respect that.

All the mods and devs: Best team around? Always taking time for the players of their games and sometimes even logging on to talk to people and test what people say is broken.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I admire this nooby noob and his god tier typing speed ^^
    Dudetus, mysticaldream, keikali & ralnub, happy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Someone has the ign happy??!?!?
    I've also seen someone called Sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I really respect Goodsyntax(kalizzaa), maddy and serencha (and maybe the rest of phoenix guild)for carrying out extensive testing on bugs, mechanics, discovering game mechanics, and building and sharing so much knowledge about this game, esp the armour mechanics, dmg/dps, stacking of stats and many more.
    Also, great thanks to the builders of the great guilds of Al for creating so many homes for the game's many payers to enjoy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to nelson131 For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Use this thread to bring recognition to any (past or present) player, forumer, developer, moderator, or other community member(s) who has either done a good deed, whom you appreciate, or whom you admire. Did anyone assist you in completing a map or achieving a goal? Did anyone offer advice that helped you get better at something? Has anyone been an extremely good friend to you? Here is the place to recognize them!

This thread was created in spite of the recent negativity spike in the forums over the past few months, and this serves to be a "light in the dark" transition to a more friendly and warming community like it used to be.
    Well I give thanks to reminem for keeping us always active on this game with the events and weekly updates I've join this game when rengol expansion came out I autoed leveled 3 toons to l41 and so far I have them all capped and geared I love this game because you make friends from all over the world! thanks Zeus for your hard work on the rogue guide I used it for my rogue lol and thank you all devs for keeping us active! I am a 2010 pocket legends player who have got scammed and banned and etc...but still keep playing these games! I've never gave up I've restarted my accounts like let's say 16 times already I've made new ones lol but still working hard but its whatever lol! XD ign:l46 (mage) arizauefan (rogue) Jessicababe (warrior) eventfarming <=== all of these toons are in deviant misfits
    PS: I love farming fangs,vials,km3,elite northal,rengol dailies,event runs,wt4( big pulls)
    And tbh I've made more friends in the game than in real life but I'm not someone who plays 24/7 maybe just a hour or solo lol but thnx sts for having us play your magnificent games keep it up !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Well my list is very big as it's the people which keep the game alive for me. But I will only recall some of them from my old days. Since noone gonna read this big post so who cares.

Anyway the people I admire are:

#Wizzickle- My oldest mentor. I never have seen such underrated pro guy ever.
    He used to do all elite trindins solo with glacian where we needed a warrior for the infamous elite archena. He even never bragged about it
    I always wondered how nice a person can be when he always used to help guildies with loaning golds and items and to prevent us from having a bad habit of free items he used make us work to return the loan amount.

When we used to farm together and somone loots no good item in a whole time, he always used to share his own loots by saying "Hey I know it sux to farm for hours and get nothing so here you go". Very hard to see person of that matured and kind natured.

#Haligali- I never talked to him/her. But all of those awesome guides made by Hali were the best. Those gem stats charts helped me choosing gems for my twinks. That Arena environment guide was a show stealer.
    How much dedication needed to find out that environment trick is unbelievable because I know I could never invent those.
    I wasted no time and learned the environment trick.
    I remember arena used to be sooo hard.
    We had to stay at one corner and predicting environment was a game changer.
    There were very few players who could predict environment correctly and I was one of them. Thanks to Haligali.
    It surely made me a small star in my small friend circle.

#Kalizaaa - Iam very reserved in making friend with pros. I always find myself comfortable more with casual players. The only pro stranger I never felt hesitated to contact to was Kalizaa. Everytime I needed to clear any doubts I used to ask him whether be it in forum or in game. Such down to earth pro elitist was very rare in my noob days.
    His solo elites were so inspiring to me.
    There are so many goodbye threads of pro people and his was the only one I felt really bad after reading.

Pyromagnium and jexetta - Pyromagnium, an youtuber I used to follow daily. Its sad that he had to leave the game. I loved all of his youtube videos.
    Those videos gave me great inspirations too.
    I want to say something here.
    On one of his video I had seen jexetta. And I remembered her name because there was some Jexxetta in my friend list and I always thought Jexxetta as that jexetta in the video I saw. Until I met real Jexetta and we became friend.
    We fought on maridos topic at first but we became friends and it's really fun playing with her. She is very cool and down to earth. We play Call of champions every day now.

Gluttony- I don't need to talk about his awesome Pet guide. Do I?
    His pet guide was a saviour in our noob days. Everytime when we were confused on getting Blight or frost or what is arcane pets' AA we visited his pet guide countless times. Haha those old days.

ZEUS - Who is he? Do I need to say that?
    He is not my friend. Neither I have talked with him more than 3-4 times in lifetime but his influence in the game is insane.
    When I was a not so good player I pmed him for help. Unlike most of other pros, he actually replied me positively.
    He even wanted to help me but he was having some pvp clash. Can't blame him. I remember that day.
    Although his excess amount of fans are somewhat on negetive side. It's get annyoing when there are some zeus fans and in every discussion no related to him, they bring up his topic. Just like Justin bieber and one direction fans talking about them in every youtube videos. It gets annoying. Doesn't it?
    Still I can't deny his influences on my gameplay.
    I started playing pvp seriously only after seeing him. Haters can say whatever but I never have seen Zeus playing unfair in pvp. Its tempting to misuse the power in pvp when you are one of the best rogue but he chooses not to.
    I don't agree everything what he says in forum but he always has a solid and good logic behind his writings.
    His influence on the most of the gamers is huge.

Candy, Fade, Enigmaticans -
    Well what can I say about Candy Fade Tata!! Awesomest people I have met.
    Very matured pro and friendly. Thank you for lots of giveaways to help your members. Lots of fun times haha if I start to write about them it won't be finished lol. It was very sad when Candy and Fade left. We all still are connected in line messenger tho.
    Diimitri my mate my fellow youtuber, aabzie, Cute sakurab, jexy, funny justno, taoshe, navvi, pcats, hio, mith, root, nerdy ruiz, name stocker fyrce, zylx, aqua, big shout to all of you enigmaticans. We not just play al together but we chat all the time and play Coc everyday. They are like one part of my life a great inspiration to not quit the game.

Friends- Whats the game without friends? Nothing.
    They are the one for whom I can never get bored of the game. Avikk nott so tall mage, caaby, sabby, erica, flash, navzchuu, yush, menna, muls, chaos, mecca, monsy, pira, quppie, deva all of those banished forgiveness people. So many memories with you guys.
    And I can't forget to call out one of my best friend in the game my dear bro Mesa. He is always there for me and know bro I'm always there for you too.

That's pretty much are the people I really love and admire.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I like imbaaaack. Anyone else agree? No? Ok ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I have never met mesalin in game or had direct contact on the forum, but I always admire the friendly, helpful and positive attitude in his posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Friends- Whats the game without friends? Nothing.
    Really enjoyed reading this post, very genuine and this right here summed it all up for me, that one sentence "What's the game without friends? Nothing."

Those are the people I admire the most, the people I log in and play with/talk to everyday (Frustrate/Arachnophobik, Froxanthar, Flaunts, Bleutopian, Xionhackz, Wenoleya, Lifedor just to mention a few) these are the people that keep me here, keep me wanting to tap on that AL icon on my ipad/phone. Without friends the game would quickly become mundane and lonely for me. I also admire all of the forumers that take the time to answer new players questions without making them feel inadequate or stupid and of course STS, the people always trying to make everyone's game experience a good one, it's hard trying to make everyone happy all of the time and let's face it...it's always going to be an impossible task, but here they are continuing to bring new ideas, asking for our input and striving to keep the game evolving so yeah, regardless of mishaps and mistakes (we all make them, we're only human) you gotta have admiration for that, I know I do.
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 01-12-2016 at 05:25 AM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post: