Thread: Popular Recipes, Key Ingredients and where to find them!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    First, thank you, some good info here. I'm especially glad to know the Stampy mats before I went and bought the recipe for orc tags.

I have a couple of questions though:

1) It seems the questgiver for Arcane Parchments may have changed? I remember talking to Norman the alchemist or whoever, and he talks trash about the guy before him and claims he will not use the parchments for such nefarious ends. I notice I have not gotten any parchment drops since I came back to the game after the level 41 cap. Do I have to abandon the quest and retake it or something, or do parchments just have a low drop chance?

2) Do I only need one Glob, Frostir and Rutger essence each for each character? Is there no other use for these? Because I have several of each taking up room in my stash atm, and want to know if I can safely get rid of them.

3) What are Planarite Ingots used for?

Thanks again.
    Heyy and thank you! Glad the guide helped, I have been away from the game in recent months so need to update this when I get a chance! I'll try to answer your questions the best I can;

1, In regards to this I'm not sure if the questline has changed in recent months, I will try and look into it unless anyone else knows and wishes to share?

2, Yes you only need one of each boss essence then you use the required amount of planar essence for each one to cleanse it. Up to this point there are no other uses for it as far as I am aware! I have also got a few extras and up to this point have stashed them just incase! Lol...I know how sts like to throw an unexpected suprise in from time to time

3, Planorite ingots are most popularly used as one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Mythic Glintstone gears, the ingots are tradeable so can be purchased/sold from sellers and in auction once crafted.

Hope this helps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post: