Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
On behalf of elite twinks guild I will consider this post as highly offensive. Our guild had never encouraged dummying and will ever punish somebody if found guilty of it. By nature people migrate and look for guild changes. But whenever somebody meets the entry requirement and gear setup can only make through.

And by the way, the picture which u showed out here doesn't make any sense at all as that person doesn't belong to guild anymore. So, I would kindly like you to take off that old rusty picture from last year and feel free yet
Comfortable to delete from your device as well, and please chill down yourself with a glass of iced water than flaming out every twink related post at forums. There's a perfect phrase for it called " mind your own business". Don't forget you were one of them years back thinking at level 5. Recall your own history first before pointing fingers at other.
Now this is funny cause I remember getting kicked from et and getting ganged by lambofgod and another officer+ the dummy farmer for reporting a dummy farmer in et rofl...

They just started laughing saying they didn't care, guilds like et and tga will do anything to make their guilds look stronger than eachother.