Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PL what keeps you interested (help)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

K. Mine was typed up quickly lol. I'm gonna have to say my friends, twinks, and merchanting. Most of all, easily my friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I was inactive since frozen nightmares release (mostly due to lack of content and boredom) Which was like 6 months ago.. I came back expecting alot to have changed.. Was hoping guilds, pets, player housing. (all of the things that were surposably in the works when I stopped playing) but besides ao3 and balefort sewers and a few random low lvl dungeons I didn't really see any major changes.

I'm glad to hear that guilds are soon to be released. And a new lvl cap (although I struggle to find the release of blackstar and guilds in pl being released around the same time to be just a coincidence)

The main reason out of everything for me coming back was to talk to all my old pocket legends friends but it would seem that they have all either stopped playing, renamed their characters or arnt online when I am.

Guess I'll just have to make some new friends, but I'll miss the original good old days.

One of the only reasons I came back was that I realized I bought my iPad for the sole reason of playing pl and I hadnt played pl in like half a year XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

same boat pewpew.

I end up logging on, and just talking to zombikilr/silentninjax... barely do a single BS run a day.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

What keeps me interested?

- Friends
    - Getting second char to 56.
    - Putting more kills on the birdie.
    - Making new chars.
    - (ETA) Trying to get one immortal of each char type farther than I have before.
    - Joining with friends and doing "birthday-suit" runs thru various levels to see how far we can get without dying. (No armor. No weapons).
    - Sheer curiosity about what the next level cap will bring.
    - Supplying Haikus with sammiches.
    - Supplying comedy relief where possible. (This usually involves dying in some totally unexpected or particularly stupid way. It's a talent.)
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 06-20-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Punctuation is your friend and one bullet point
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

make a new character..... keeps it fun.
    GOATS R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Goatycoady lv55, Thegoatking lv55, Theegoat lv55, Goaty lv47, Thegoaty lv45, Goatwarrior lv55.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Lately I've been using the "Use Unverified Account" to play Forest Haven. I let it give me a random character, random name, random face and attire color, then play SOLO until I have completed 14 quests. I've found a trick for getting the Smith to give me the last quest before I do level V. I get the one that tells you to find Silkknight's hideout, then jump into and back out of level 5. This lets me immediately get the bones quest (the final quest) from the blacksmith.

This particular game takes about an hour. If I get anything worth keeping (so far I have not) I know that I can stash it because the stash remembers me even on an unverified account. But really, I just delete the random character when I'm done. It's great for the ride to work, and the random names are very silly sometimes, when you try to pronounce them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

you forum sig is disturbingly awesome coady XD