Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilds are coming - Content Predictions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Guilds are coming - Content Predictions?

Ok, so this type of thread has been posted over on the suggestions section a few times, but its now gonna be a reality at last, What are people hoping for?

I'm hoping a basic, paid-for guild is available with additional paid-for add-on content.

I'd love to see a gear/money store with locks (ie items not tradable) & retrievability for all items so the guild can lend members gear for levelling, testing, etc purposes.

What do you want to see?

Fingers Crossed..
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Some sort of "Guild Levelling" that has effects on PvE.

There are heaps of players and friends of mine that aren't that interested in PvP, so guilds and guild upgrades that would affect PvE would really make the game so much better for them, and for us who enjoy PvP too

And yes, definitely a guild stash of some sort!

Good thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

ty Elly - I'm sooo excited I can hardly contain myself...LOLOLOL
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I don't think it will be there yet, but guild housing would be my top pick I guess.

But, then again, I don't have that much experience in guilds, or even MMO's for that matter, so I'm just curious to see what others will reply to this

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

guild stash is a must. also guild in peoples name would be usefull.

e.g alterras elite organisation would be shortened to AEO and if i was in the guild next to my name would be <AEO>Violentsaint (im not in the guild but im just using it as an example)

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I'd like to see guild vanity items, for example a shield with a made up logo by the founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lot of good ideas. But the main ones are a way to recognize your guild and guild levels and of course guild chat.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With guild ,i think pl will get biger with guilds come out. I think pl should make it 1p to make guilds, and atless 30+ members to each guild. Guild bank, guild wars "like pvp but with guilds",and guild icons.? And I like the idea of guilds
    Skylo - attack bear & Roseys - pally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Im personally hoping they put in a way for non-guildmembers to enlist the help of guilds for gold, like putting in a request for help from a guild in exchange for gold and the guild could appoint a guildmember to do the job then after the job was done watever payment there was would be split by the guild and the person who did the job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

That idea will not be possible, just think it's weird^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap:329827
    That idea will not be possible, just think it's weird^
    How is that a wierd idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I would like a guild page on you as your menu and on other poeple for you to see you guild page will be a tab on the freind list then it will show all the guilds you are <or other poeple> <this is only the player looking at his menu now> you click on the guild it will show the poeple that are your freinds and members the leaders admin. And stuff it shows new events etc.
    Guild chat
    Guild vs guild fight <pvp>
    guild stash
    Guild member spots(like leader is created and has the power to plan events add people name guild put in stuff in stash<by this i mean he is trusted enough to stash the item into the stash of donated items or gifted items>and take out poeple but only if they violate a rule
    Guild rules<you put rules there and requirements it would be like this if your to low of a level it would on top you are to low level for this guild<instead of dungeon>and if break rules it will warn you that you broke one <member report button click and it will be put for the leader could see
    MENU BUTTONS new button for certain poeple leader and admin. Power<they can click add person to guild <leader has the boot button> member buttons invite to guild <just let's them now that there's a guild that might interest them they then accept and leader has to approve it And member report if a one of your fellow members do something innaprpoite violating the guild rules you can report them to leader and 'police' members<poeple who get info about the violaters
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I would like to see some sort of guild chat and a list of guild members. Paid for content seems like a must to me in this sort of situation. The guild abbreviation next to the name idea mentioned by violentsaint seems good too. The guild housing and all of that is cool but it is not that important yet. What I think is needed most is a way to get in contact with other members. Guild stash is another must in my eyes.
    N W A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge:329673

I'm hoping a basic, paid-for guild is available with additional paid-for add-on content.
    Like everyone else, I'm real excited to see player guilds starting up. But, shouldn't guilds be for everyone? I really don't think that guilds should have any paid content at all. Everyone should be able to benefit from guild membership. Shouldn't have pay to play the game with friends and make new friends.

And I mean there should be no paid content for anything: Guild basics like guild chat and leader controlled bank, vanity items like guild logo shields/capes or inspect pages, nor luxuries like guild housing. None of these should we have to pay real life money for. Playing with friends and making new ones is why MMOs exist. Otherwise we could just play single player games.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for the idea of buying plat and using it for all the reasons players do now. But if the comraderie of guild membership has to be bought, then it's not real. IMO, the friendships that develop from active participation in a guild is the only thing that is real when it comes to playing MMOs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I guilds are major gold sinkholes. They said well have names above our heads and guild halls. So ihope we can really pimp out our guild houses. This would cosy loads of gold and bring down inflation.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If they don't cost money I'm sure there would be tons and I mean TONS of random guilds being made everyday.. It's just what I think.
    N W A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

^^^Agree. Or maybe have the owner pay one time for making the guild(I dont have plats and so I'll just join :P). They can have some application procedure for making the guild. In which founding members can be named who will share the costs for making the guild. The application process might be also a better way to organize the guilds but more work for STS(the guardians can be called in to help out maybe).
    Lupiv 71 Bear Hatyara 71 Bird Liverpoolfan 71 Mage

Founding Member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I kinda hope we can do some gold upgrades for guilds. We need a gold sink. The CS prices are crazy!!!!
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Custom Guild Hall......Guild friends list/chat..... Guild cs...Guild Stash/Bank....training dummy...custom Guild vanity shields...i didnt think of guild content but that sounds epic too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would want to see players not able to make guilds until like lvl 25 or else we would have a ton of noob guilds. I hate random guild requests just as bad as random friend requests. A 5 day penalty when leaving a guild to join another. Guild charter to be official must have 10 players min.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+