Quote Originally Posted by rkq View Post
Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.

My account was not bought, I made it myself. I left the game for a while and my account was in the hands of another player until a few months ago when I proved ownership via plat purchase dates and original account info and recovered through STS support. I am aware this is against STS policies, and have already been warned by a support team member for misconduct. My level 10 bear, formerly Sunblocks, was leveled to 66 in this time, and was renamed "Meate." I do not know who has the name "Sunblocks" now.

Diablo, Communion and I have had some unhealthy interaction in game which has caused some hard feelings and disbelief. I don't blame them for not knowing me, or for disliking me. Founders helm and other retired vanities were pretty poor additions to the game, in my opinion, and I don't think its unreasonable to be upset that there are boosts other characters have that you no longer have access to.
Ah nevermind you still play, I guess my previous comment is irrelevant then. Anyhow does Sunblocks have anything to do with the song by Ratatat?