Thread: Need help with gear build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need help with gear build

I reached 46 lvl today and i have 6m to spend. I want to have like 750-800dmg, 35crit and almost 4k hp. Is that possible with my gold? How can i do it?

mesalin

Buy arcane ring its for sure.
    Then buy full grand bow
    Giant potency or Terra brutality. Invest mythic armor (crit , hp) 43or wicked of potency ( for mana)46. I noticed that some of my friends use para gemmed fang well possibly it add more damage than amulet 46 ( legendary) oh forget about helm. Get wicked or dragon potency , brut. You need gem it of course, but chance for grand is low and i prefer use standard finesse jewels. ( same stat as normal fire gem) of course you can try to buy gear already with gems so you don't need to spend extra money.
    Fang cost 1m around. Arcane ring 2.3m around
    Bow 200-300k.
    Set will cost 50k max clean, even not.
    Don't forget about belt. Actually legendary is best. You can buy it for around 400k , always can pm seller for negotiations. Well i prefer mythic cause of 3 slots. Up to you but mythic belt of reason with Normal gems is nice too cost around 200-250k with gems, you can catch it cheaper just need check auc ;-)
    If gold left buy maridos
    Hope it helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Buy arcane ring its for sure.
    Then buy full grand bow
    Giant potency or Terra brutality. Invest mythic armor (crit , hp) 43or wicked of potency ( for mana)46. I noticed that some of my friends use para gemmed fang well possibly it add more damage than amulet 46 ( legendary) oh forget about helm. Get wicked or dragon potency , brut. You need gem it of course, but chance for grand is low and i prefer use standard finesse jewels. ( same stat as normal fire gem) of course you can try to buy gear already with gems so you don't need to spend extra money.
    Fang cost 1m around. Arcane ring 2.3m around
    Bow 200-300k.
    Set will cost 50k max clean, even not.
    Don't forget about belt. Actually legendary is best. You can buy it for around 400k , always can pm seller for negotiations. Well i prefer mythic cause of 3 slots. Up to you but mythic belt of reason with Normal gems is nice too cost around 200-250k with gems, you can catch it cheaper just need check auc ;-)
    If gold left buy maridos
    Hope it helps!
    If i buy nekro and spend the gold left (2m) in gear, i would get the stats i want? Thanks for your build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm not sure about gaint pot but terra boe has fake skull damage

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzax View Post
    If i buy nekro and spend the gold left (2m) in gear, i would get the stats i want? Thanks for your build
    Hmmm... I not sure about that. Need to compare.
    P.S you don't need nekro unless you do PvP endgame. You can always farm for nekro for farm need good gear ;-)