38 Posts

Daaam the best suggestion ever im complete agree

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Not just talking about lb and not just talking about event lbs. People find numerous other benifits aswel in making low level toons.
    I agree people will make use of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Impossible to get 20k kills in a day even 2k kills a day is hard.
    Running KT would make it too easy to get noble jewels. I would rather see damaged/weak jewels added to elite boss loot tables.

Someone else had an interesting suggestion. It would be cool if a harder version of arena were released with an updated loot table that included jewel elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Impossible to get 20k kills in a day even 2k kills a day is hard.
    WT4 whole map is 200+ kills, geared one can do it under 4min, 2k kills only need 40min is that Impossible ? Where have u been these day ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Under so about 2k kills an hour... And that guy plays 10+ hours a day... Makes sense. Again some of us work 50+ hour weeks... Don't forget it

This is a thread worth keeping alive.
    Last edited by Iuxor; 01-14-2016 at 06:10 PM.

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Yes with 8-10noble chaos in his hands already, 2 days and its all done to fills up 18 slots in whole gears, a month noble jewels 10k, 3months u start to liquidate noble jewel, nice comedy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

OK Let's Make it even hard , Currently you need 3 Jewels to make it next Level , how about changing it to 5?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

1. Increase the drop rate, like a normal rengol map run, whole map = 2-3 cracked main stat
    2. Double the chance @ elites
    3. Lowering jewel needed to be crafted into the next lv, 3 become 2
    4. At the cost of no3, we need more gold to craft higher tier jewels, lets say cracked->damaged need 5k gold, at highest tier we need millions to craft. The benefit is, can be farmed with "human difficulty" and also highest tier jewels not so overflowing the market coz if sts gonna make higher tier jewels the cost for crafting those jewels is not cheap. With the current system, we have toooo dem low supply coz ppl barely get a single cracked main stat jewel eventho clearing the whole maps, if we make like i said above, we will have a good supply of cracked jewels @ auction, for those like to be maxed out they just need the gold to crafting those jewel (not cheap ofc lol) and the casual one will have "the middle class of jewels" from farming. The actual condition now is not only must spent tons of gold to have the highest tier jewel but also no one has the supply lol... Same like the casual one who loves to farm, they will surrender after crafting a few of standard jewels with pure farming coz the drop rate is ... Meh
    Last edited by debitmandiri; 01-14-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    1. Increase the drop rate, like a normal rengol map run, whole map = 2-3 cracked main stat
    2. Double the chance @ elites
    3. Lowering jewel needed to be crafted into the next lv, 3 become 2
    4. At the cost of no3, we need more gold to craft higher tier jewels, lets say cracked->damaged need 5k gold, at highest tier we need millions to craft. The benefit is, can be farmed with "human difficulty" and also highest tier jewels not so overflowing the market coz if sts gonna make higher tier jewels the cost for crafting those jewels is not cheap. With the current system, we have toooo dem low supply coz ppl barely get a single cracked main stat jewel eventho clearing the whole maps, if we make like i said above, we will have a good supply of cracked jewels @ auction, for those like to be maxed out they just need the gold to crafting those jewel (not cheap ofc lol) and the casual one will have "the middle class of jewels" from farming. The actual condition now is not only must spent tons of gold to have the highest tier jewel but also no one has the supply lol... Same like the casual one who loves to farm, they will surrender after crafting a few of standard jewels with pure farming coz the drop rate is ... Meh
    If you make the Crafting Costs to be Millions ,Think about the Cost in CS. I've updated the thread with Increased Number of jewels for crafting ( 3 to 5 with 100% drop rate) so you need 2,81,250 Kills to Complete your Whole Crafting slots with Noble jewels but keep in mind that Chaos Jewel ONLY Drops in Tindrin and Ren'gol. Getting 2,81,250 Kills is Too hard , So could we make it increase from 3 to 4 instead of 5?
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 01-15-2016 at 12:53 AM.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore View Post
    Its my idea just a idea!

Lb vanities its so cool but only 25 have it in game they are so costly ;( give a chance for guys like us

And there is a lot of vanities in the game coloured ,re coloured you should reduce the rate of making vanities and focus on arcanes,mythics,legendaries we got plenty of them maybe u can make the backwings,banners as they are less in numbers

Ineed sts answer iheard lb vanities have a note at the bottom its exclusively 2014 lb winners vanity and event plat tiers vanities have it too

Santa set doesnt has it so why dont you bring them back in game its clealy mentioned its availabe only on seasons but its not availabe

A slot for boots and gloves will be good i really had this idea and i also saw someones post about it
    I am not happy to quote u but I wanna say that.

Lb players work really hard over 10hrs per day and you want them to regret it by making the already vanity reward cheap?

You idk why you hat everyone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

If you make the Crafting Costs to be Millions ,Think about the Cost in CS. I've updated the thread with Increased Number of jewels for crafting ( 3 to 5 with 100% drop rate) so you need 2,81,250 Kills to Complete your Whole Crafting slots with Noble jewels but keep in mind that Chaos Jewel ONLY Drops in Tindrin and Ren'gol. Getting 2,81,250 Kills is Too hard , So could we make it increase from 3 to 4 instead of 5?
    Gaining 100% chance for every kill, leads to an abuse. Ill explain more about mine, example at the current system we need 3 superb jewels to make a single noble jewel, grab finesse jewel as example, superb fin cost 4m, so u need 12m in theory to make a noble fin, in my post, it can be has the same gold ammounts needed, 2x superb 8m, cost to craft = 4m, with a benefit which is 3rd superb is not needed, coz its too dem hard to farm a single superb finesse but farm for 4m gold can be achieved in the other way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Gaining 100% chance for every kill, leads to an abuse. Ill explain more about mine, example at the current system we need 3 superb jewels to make a single noble jewel, grab finesse jewel as example, superb fin cost 4m, so u need 12m in theory to make a noble fin, in my post, it can be has the same gold ammounts needed, 2x superb 8m, cost to craft = 4m, with a benefit which is 3rd superb is not needed, coz its too dem hard to farm a single superb finesse but farm for 4m gold can be achieved in the other way
    No , Then what's the Point of Farming one ? If you can get a Material for 4mil without farming for it ,no one buys it in the CS and everyone would go and get their own, this would crash the jewel market