Thread: help :( ... what item is good to hoard now?? during platsale...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default help :( ... what item is good to hoard now?? during platsale...

help ... what item is good to hoard now?? during platsale...tell me what and why..thanks..i want a big profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Making profit or loss is 50-50 hoard fossil maybe u can get some profit

Its all about your luck some items stay at that price for ever

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    help ... what item is good to hoard now?? during platsale...tell me what and why..thanks..i want a big profit
    I mean if your a km3 farmer and have brood lock recipes farm large rengol and save the brood recipes for later since they both cost. Around 50k-60k

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dont hord nything future is uncertain, complet cycle's of ur goldnin buy nd sell, try all type lock fang and many more items

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well, if i tell you and everyone else follows, it won't be big profit now wouldn't it

(but honestly, idk, don't play much recently)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Event like this brings HUGE profits. Just need to Know how.
    Anyway u have to discover it yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iuxor View Post
    I would firstly suggest investing in lepre bundle for 150plat... If you haven't already. ;D

Other than that... Just by using plat to run with luck elixir will reap it's benefits. Many ppl run numerous luck elixirs daily, without it being on sale. The sale is just the cherry on top now. Locked Crates.. Elite Boss runs.. Even running maps quicker with combo elixir for jewels at this point will be more efficient with the sale happening..

Agreed with others... Hoarding items has its ups and downs.. Literally. Prices often drop.. But out of no where rengols are dropping left and right, so you hoard 117 of them. Ppl are selling dozens of them for 9k, you sell a few for spare change and bogart the rest. Then on 1/14 you're selling 112 of them at 18k each.... Hoard crates or not to hoard crates?

Don't let that plat burn a hole in your pocket.
    Leprechaun bundle, are you serious....150 plat for 200-300k LOL.
    40plat=10luck = 150k ~ 160 plat (10 more then lep and double the gold)

When event isn't on, xp kits usually 35-45k each (80 plat for 10) so 160 would be 700-900k. GG

P.s this is why you people never make gold and always complain on forums there's no ways, because you don't bother checking yourself the prices of items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yr right, probationer. I was at work reading the thread and sidetracked off of "hoarding plat purchased items" haha... I was thinking of ways to efficiently use plat to hoard non-plat items. Lol. Retracted.

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iuxor View Post
    Yr right, probationer. I was at work reading the thread and sidetracked off of "hoarding plat purchased items" haha... I was thinking of ways to efficiently use plat to hoard non-plat items. Lol. Retracted.
    Lol, np but I saw you suggesting lepre bundle and my head went...left...right XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

The irony in merching is the unexpecting. The greatest merching opportunity in the history of AL would be either the Fire gems, and the Vials. Before the gems were discontinued last summer, their average market price was about 2k gold per gem. Now, they are running around 80k, which is a 4,000% increase. If you invested 1m, you would've gotten 40m in return over a period of 6 months.

The Vials hit their record low of 10k during the double-odds arena event almost a year ago. Last time i checked, they are running at 180k per vial, which is a 1,800% increase. If you invested 1m, you would've gotten 18m in return over a period of maybe 10 months.

The thing about both of them is that they were not widely expected to be worth as much as they are now. The gems were always something people threw to the side. But now that they are replaced by a new jewels system that was put in place to step back and fill in the gap, everyone wants them, because the stats are equivalent to a higher-level jewel that is relatively hard to get. For the vials, people were actually seeing them as a short-term farm-and-sell method rather than a long-term investment. And those who caught on, jumped off the wagon shortly after and the surplus got devoured by the increased demand, especially as more fossils started being looted.

So, the best things to merch are the things you'd least expect, and that is the difficulty. Asking people for merching tips is like asking someone where you can find bigfoot. True merching is just conspiracy.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    The irony in merching is the unexpecting. The greatest merching opportunity in the history of AL would be either the Fire gems, and the Vials. Before the gems were discontinued last summer, their average market price was about 2k gold per gem. Now, they are running around 80k, which is a 4,000% increase. If you invested 1m, you would've gotten 40m in return over a period of 6 months.

The Vials hit their record low of 10k during the double-odds arena event almost a year ago. Last time i checked, they are running at 180k per vial, which is a 1,800% increase. If you invested 1m, you would've gotten 18m in return over a period of maybe 10 months.

The thing about both of them is that they were not widely expected to be worth as much as they are now. The gems were always something people threw to the side. But now that they are replaced by a new jewels system that was put in place to step back and fill in the gap, everyone wants them, because the stats are equivalent to a higher-level jewel that is relatively hard to get. For the vials, people were actually seeing them as a short-term farm-and-sell method rather than a long-term investment. And those who caught on, jumped off the wagon shortly after and the surplus got devoured by the increased demand, especially as more fossils started being looted.

So, the best things to merch are the things you'd least expect, and that is the difficulty. Asking people for merching tips is like asking someone where you can find bigfoot. True merching is just conspiracy.
    Fire gems were a surprise, but rein fire gems were not because no jewels were going to replace them. I told my close friends to buy as many rein gems as they could before the expansion, but nobody listened. I bought around 400 and still have like 160 left.

There are always opportunities for investment. It's really quite simple. Buy stuff that won't come back for a while (or ever) and sell when the price goes up.