Thread: The Ashral Heart (Elite) Bug!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Exclamation The Ashral Heart (Elite) Bug!

When we finished to kill Inan'hesh we also try the Ashral Heart for the AP, there are 4 minions right? and after the second time they're stunned (even first), only three was there and the Ashral's shield won't wore off also we're crazy killing vines waiting for 10mins. but it doesn't let the Ashral Heart to be hitted the that time, we tried to reset but nothing happened and it goes like that again. Hope STS respond to this, some of us need the ap and the title. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

i have the same bug,rund it 11 times and the fire guard alwyase dies from the aoe,so u can try and kill the other 3 then him,if he dies shiled wont fall.
    an alxe

mesalin

Not bug. You all just doing too much damage. Same happened to me and my friend doing southern seas kraken. We killed boss before he ran away. Just try use more ' cheap gear '

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Dealt with it a few times yesterday. The shield stopped appearing and any dmg that Ashral Heart took, he regained immediately.. Tried a few times with different ppl in party. After searching the forums, I was able to find a few thread regarding it. Has happened to some ppl, others it hasn't. Some ppl solo it at lvl30, while some endgame parties can't kill him after 15+ mins.. The most informative post I saw said something about all players dying throughout game. Just so happens we played it smart afterwards, and only 1 person died.. Killed the heart twice consecutively after that, in only a few minutes.

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

After Alxe shared in our guild Line group the problem with shield not coming down, I tried soloing the Ashral Heart with my usual gear and pet. The guards died (no HP bar over their skeleton) and shield wouldn't come down. So I tried again using pets that slow down mobs while doing AoE damage. I tried with capped Slobber and Gloom as well as level 41 Ethyl. I let the pet damage the guards. I didn't shoot at the guards, just used Razor Shield and occasionally bow attacks at the vines. It took a while but I was making sure at least one skeleton still have a HP bar when it got stunned. Once the shield came down it was short work with skills combo to kill the crystal. I was using lepre, and took two unshielding to kill.