Thread: Set Bonuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Set Bonuses

These are all in my various lists, but thought it might be helpful to have them in the guides section also. PMing Samhayne. Hope this is helpful - please post or PM me if you spot any errors.

Sandstone Caves
    Crystalline DEX Dagger Set Jewel Thief's Crystalline Hat, Jewel Thief's Crystalline Leather, Jewel Thief's Crystalline Dagger, Jewel Thief's Crystalline Wing +1 Damage, +3 Armor
    Crystalline DEX Bow Set Jewel Thief's Crystalline Hat, Jewel Thief's Crystalline Leather, Jewel Thief's Crystalline Bow +3 Damage, +1 Armor
    Earthquake DEX Set Jewel Thief's Earthquake Hat, Jewel Thief's Earthquake Jacket, Jewel Thief's Earthquake Dagger, Jewel Thief's Earthquake Wing +4 Armor
    Onyx DEX Set Jewel Thief's Onyx Hat, Jewel Thief's Onyx Leather, Jewel Thief's Onyx Bow +4 Damage
    Crystalline INT Wand Set Dreamer's Crystalline Circlet, Dreamer's Crystalline Robes, Dreamer's Crystalline Wand, Dreamer's Crystalline Golem Doll +1 Damage, +3 Armor
    Crystalline INT Staff Set Dreamer's Crystalline Circlet, Dreamer's Crystalline Robes, Dreamer's Crystalline Staff +3 Damage, +1 Armor
    Earthquake INT Set Dreamer's Earthquake Hood, Dreamer's Earthquake Wraps, Dreamer's Earthquake Wand, Dreamer's Earthquake Bracer +4 Armor
    Onyx INT Set Dreamer's Onyx Crown, Dreamer's Onyx Cloak, Dreamer's Onyx Staff +4 Damage
    Crystalline STR Sword Set Conqueror's Crystalline Helmet, Conqueror's Crystalline Mail, Conqueror's Crystalline Sword, Conqueror's Crystalline Shield +1 Damage, +3 Armor
    Crystalline STR Axe Set Conqueror's Crystalline Helmet, Conqueror's Crystalline Mail, Conqueror's Crystalline Axe +3 Damage, +1 Armor
    Earthquake STR Set Conqueror's Earthquake Helm, Conqueror's Earthquake Plate, Conqueror's Earthquake Hammer, Conqueror's Earthquake Shield +4 Armor
    Onyx STR Set Conqueror's Onyx Helm, Conqueror's Onyx Platemail, Conqueror's Onyx Battlesword +4 Damage

Ancient Swamps
    Swamp Rat Set Swamp Rat's Dead-Eye Derby, Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather, Swamp Rat's Swampy Shiv, Swamp Rat's Blackbird Wing +5% Crit, +5 Damage, +5 Armor
    Voodoo Master Set Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Zombie's Voodoo Master Robe, Copperhead's Voodoo Master Staff +5 M/s, +10 Damage
    Copperhead Set Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Copperhead's Swampy Trident, Copperhead's Saintly Shield +3% Dodge, +2 H/s, +10 Armor

Alien Oasis
    Mystery DEX Set Mystery Armor of the Ancients, Mystery Helm of the Ancients, Mystery Assault Bow of the Ancients +1 Crit, +8 Damage, +3 Armor
    Mystery INT Set Mystery Armor of the Ancients, Mystery Helm of the Ancients, Mystery War Staff of the Ancients +12 Damage, +4 Armor
    Mystery STR Set Mystery Armor of the Ancients, Mystery Helm of the Ancients, Mystery Battlesword of the Ancients +1 Crit, +1 H/s, +7 Damage, +1 Armor

Trials of the Galactic Overlord
    Void Set I Jacob's Helmet of the Void, Wraith Armor of the Void, Mega Blaster of the Void +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +2 H/s, +2 M/s, +10 Damage, +5 Armor
    Void Set II - "Sunblessed Archer" Overlord's Helmet of the Void, Wraith Armor of the Void, Sunblessed Bow of the Void+3 h/s, +10 DMG, +7 Armor
    Cosmos Set I Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Mirage Staff of the Cosmos +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +3% H/s, +50 Mana, +5 M/s, +8 Damage, +4 Armor
    Cosmos Set II - "Keeper's Enchantress" Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Keeper's Staff of the Cosmos +3 M/s, +10 Damage, +7 Armor
    Rift Set I Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Sunblessed Scmimitar of the Rift, Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift +5% Dodge, +50 Health, +5 H/s, +3 M/s, +5 Damage, +12 Armor
    Rift Set II - "Gurgox Rift Champion" Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Gurgox Hammer of the Rift+5 H/s, +5 Damage, +10 Armor
    Cyber Void Set Cyber Skull of the Void, Cyber Armor of the Void, Cyber Blaster of the Void +2% Hit, +1% Dodge, +1 H/s, +9 Damage, +3 Armor
    Cyber Void Set II Cyber Skull of the Void, Cyber Armor of the Void, Laser Talon of the Void, Cyber Wing of the Void +1% Hit, +1% Crit, +1 H/s, +5 Damage, +6 Armor
    Cyber Cosmos Set Cyber Skull of the Cosmos, Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, Cyber Staff of the Cosmos +1% Hit, +6 Mana, +1 M/s, +11 Damage, +5 Armor
    Cyber Cosmos Set II Cyber Skull of the Cosmos, Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, Laser Wand of the Cosmos, Cyber Doll of the Cosmos +2% Hit, +5 Mana, +1 M/s, +6 Damage, +5 Armor
    Cyber Rift Set Cyber Skull of the Rift, Cyber Armor of the Rift, Cyber Sword of the Rift, Cyber Kite Shield of the Rift +3 H/s, +1 Damage, +8 Armor
    Cyber Rift Set II Cyber Skull of the Rift, Cyber Armor of the Rift, Plasma Battlesword of the Rift+1 Crit, +3 H/s, +7 Damage

Shadow Caves
    Sentinel Gun Set Sentinel's Helmet of Death, Sentinel's Armor of Death, Sentinel's Shotgun of Death +2 Crit, +2 M/s, +8 Damage
    Sentinel Talon Set Sentinel's Helmet of Death, Sentinel's Armor of Death, Sentinel's Talon of Death, Sentinel's Wing of Death +2 Dodge, +2 H/s, +8 Armor
    Sentinel Slicer Set Sentinel's Helmet of Death, Sentinel's Armor of Death, Shadow Slicers of Death +2 Hit%, +2 Crit, +2 M/s, +7 Damage
    Shadow Glowstick Set Keeper's Helmet of Shadows, Keeper's Armor of Shadows, Glow Stick of Shadows, Creepy Doll of Shadows +1 Hit, +1 Crit, +4 H/s, +1 Damage, +8 Armor
    Shadow Staff Set Keeper's Helmet of Shadows, Keeper's Armor of Shadows, Crystal Staff of Shadows +2 Hit, +5 M/s, +9 Damage
    Shadow Swords Set Keeper's Helmet of Shadows, Keeper's Armor of Shadows, Mage Swords of Shadows +2 Hit, +5 M/s, +9 Damage
    Guardian Hax Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Shadow Hax of Hate, Guardian's Kite Shield of Hate +3 Dodge, +1 H/s, +9 Armor
    Guardian Battlesword Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Guardian's Battlesword of Hate +3 Crit, +2 M/s, +8 Damage
    Guardian Shadow Swords Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Shadow Swords of Hate +3 Crit, +2 M/s, +8 Damage

Balefort Sewers
    Raid Roach Auto-Bow Set Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather, Raid Roach's Gemstone Cap, Raid Roach's Gemstone Auto-Bow +2 Crit, +5 H/s, 4 M/s, +3 Damage
    Raid Roach Recurve Set Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather, Raid Roach's Gemstone Cap, Raid Roach's Gemstone Recurve +2 Crit, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +4 Damage
    Raid Roach Talon Set Raid Roach's Gemstone Leather, Raid Roach's Gemstone Cap, Raid Roach's Gem Talon, Raid Roach's Gemstone Wing +2 Dodge, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +4 Armor
    Mega Mage Gemstone Wand Set Mega Mage's Gemstone Robes, Mega Mage's Gemstone Cowl, Mega Mage's Gemstone Wand, Mega Mage's Gemstone Bracer +6 H/s, +6 M/s, +2 Armor
    Mega Mage Gemstone Staff Set Mega Mage's Gemstone Robes, Mega Mage's Gemstone Cowl, Mega Mage's Gemstone Staff +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Damage
    Mega Mage Gem Blast Staff Set Mega Mage's Gemstone Robes, Mega Mage's Gemstone Cowl, Mega Mage's Gem Blast Staff +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Damage
    Fury Fighter Gemstone Mace Set Fury Fighter's Gemstone Plate, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Helm, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Mace +2 Crit, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +4 Damage
    Fury Fighter Gemstone Sword Set Fury Fighter's Gemstone Plate, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Helm, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Sword, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Shield + 6 H/s, +6 M/s, +2 Armor
    Fury Fighter Gem Battle Sword Set Fury Fighter's Gemstone Plate, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Helm, Fury Fighter's Gem Battle Sword +3 Crit, +5 H/s, 4 M/s, +4 Damage
    Fury Fighter Royal Sewer Hammer Set Fury Fighter's Gemstone Plate, Fury Fighter's Gemstone Helm, Royal Sewer Gem Battle Hammer +5 Crit, 1 +H/s, +10 Damage, +1 Armor
    Customized Auto-Bow Set Customized Gemstone Leather, Customized Gemstone Cap, Customized Gemstone Auto-Bow +2 Crit, +5 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Damage
    Customized Recurve Set Customized Gemstone Leather, Customized Gemstone Cap, Customized Gemstone Recurve +7 Crit, +2 Dodge, +5 H/s, +6 M/s, +13 Damage, +2 Armor
    Customized Talon Set Customized Gemstone Leather, Customized Gemstone Cap, Customized Gem Talon, Customized Gemstone Wing +2 Dodge, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Armor
    Enchanted Gemstone Wand Set Enchanted Gemstone Robes, Enchanted Gemstone Cowl, Enchanted Gemstone Wand, Enchanted Gemstone Bracer +2 Dodge, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Armor
    Enchanted Gemstone Staff Set Enchanted Gemstone Robes, Enchanted Gemstone Cowl, Enchanted Gemstone Staff +2 Crit, 50 Mana, +8 M/s, +4 H/s, +10 Damage
    Enchanted Gem Blast Staff Set Enchanted Gemstone Robes, Enchanted Gemstone Cowl, Enchanted Gem Blast Staff +2 Crit, +4 M/s, +4 H/s, +7 Damage
    Fortified Gemstone Mace Set Fortified Gemstone Plate, Fortified Gemstone Helm, Fortified Gemstone Mace +4 Crit, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +4 Damage
    Fortified Gemstone Sword Set Fortified Gemstone Plate, Fortified Gemstone Helm, Fortified Gemstone Sword, Fortified Gemstone Shield +2 Dodge, +50 Health, +8 H/s, +4 M/s, +16 Armor
    Fortified Gem Battle Sword Set Fortified Gemstone Plate, Fortified Gemstone Helm, Fortified Gem Battle Sword +2 Hit, +9 Crit, +4 H/s, +4 M/s, +6 Damage, +5 Armor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yanis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Roasty started a thread bout it already, but you're lightning fast as ever

Another great and very complete (as far as I can see) thread again

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

DUDE YOU ROCK! thanks +1 banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You're so amazing!!! *gasp*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question? Is there no bonus from fury fighter or fortified with the axe? I have no sparkles lol
    A good leader will take u places, a great leader will take u place u don't want to go but aught to be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matamurman View Post
    Question? Is there no bonus from fury fighter or fortified with the axe? I have no sparkles lol
    There is not, to my knowledge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matamurman View Post
    Nada, axe doesn't add any sort of set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I remember when we started off with 3 set bonuses, look how many there are now! LOL!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I remember when we started off with 3 set bonuses, look how many there are now! LOL!
    All Ao3 sets right? The first of its kind.. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Lets wait and see what role the crowns of persistence will play in all of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    All Ao3 sets right? The first of its kind.. Lol
    Nah, Copperhead sets, I believe. They came out first, then Ao3 sets, no?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Strange seeing so many sets, knowing how few there were when ao3 came out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sweet :-)

Thanks for this Yanis.
    Last edited by xBearSpiritx; 06-22-2011 at 05:14 PM.

PL : xBearSpiritx (Lvl 66 Tank Bear) | xPallax (Lvl 60 Pure Int Elf) | xDarkWraithx (Lvl 61 Pure Dex Bird)
    SL: Crusader (Lvl 26 Commando) | Contra (Lvl 26 Operative) | xPallax (Lvl 26 Engineer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This is fantastic, I was trying to find a list like this the other day! Great job on another amazing thread
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 nice job yanis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Copperhead, Voodoo Master and Swamp Rat were the first sets. Glad folks find the list helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Oooo, Ao3 was first for me then, didn't encounter those