Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Arcane Pet! Arcane Deary becomes a reality!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Portal spawn Only if u are in a dungeon with someone using arcane deary.
    I am very displeased with my purchase. I would rather see enemies BANISHED to another dimension... for more than the price of nekro this would be a valued AA. What use is there if the AA simply slows down your run by making enemies untargettable for 6sec!!!
    And the ring specifics came out after my purchase... there is no profit to be made off this 1350 plat... Just merch your luck lixers like a good plat spender...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Justg; 01-22-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: less rant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    useless comment and useless hating. people will never be satisfied would they. ugliness in this community, materialism and elitism. Why not think about the fun of trying to get a portal with your buddies, if u have any. Owh wait, the ring is only worth a couple of millions, nah u r too rich to be bother with that!
    i summarized only the above comments, see someone find it useful. im sorry for that im not cheering another recolor pet and copy paste stats, aa sounded interesting, but sadly its not working 90% of time in pve and not working in pvp at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wow Nice one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Could be useful for those times when in elites everyone runs past the mobs to the boss.
    having one less mob attack you is not really needed to have a new pet for. Nekro and Whim both probably are better for running past mobs, and they have far more usage. As well as mostly running past mobs is pretty easy/

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hmmmm, Arcane Deary ? serious ? (Deary, Alexandro, Esteban, Colton) if I'm missing one correct me, but the last thing we needed was a 5th Dear pet, Arggggg, disappointed.
    Couldn't you guys have gone all they way new and fresh, Maybe an Arcane Lion ? Tiger ? Snake ? Flying Fairy? etc. etc. and really actually have gone all new with the Arcane pet ?
    I really wish you guys would stop flooding the game with repaints. Deary Island could have been new and exciting as well and not Aegis Island renamed.
    The overall idea was good for the most part, portal at end boss brings event atmosphere to the game daily and Armor on Arcane pet was way overdue as well, kudos for that.
    Sorry if I sound like a party pooper, but I might not be alone in my thoughts I hope.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvantauriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    I want how do u get it?
    Get what?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Yeah, that's about the only time it "might" be useful though. Kind of a weird feature. Curious what the electrocuted status effect is. Does that mean the mobs come back dead, or just with frizzy hair?
    I think it's just another stun. If my memory serves me correctly, there's a mob from the kraken that electrocutes as a stun as well!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I think it's just another stun. If my memory serves me correctly, there's a mob from the kraken that electrocutes as a stun as well!

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that.

I'm curious as to the designers' theory behind this 6 second thing. You know that the players of this game will do anything and spend anything to be able to optimize their time and do more runs in a faster time (since this equals more potential loot). So what is the reasoning behind making an arcane pet that doesn't do anything but make it take longer to kill? If you're going to banish mobs, don't bring them back after. Really. It's just going to end up the Scorch of the Arcane pet collection.

I'd recommend making it a straight banish or an AOE random status effect, but the 6 second thing is going to prevent a lot of people from buying this pet.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol "Arcane Deary ring is worth a couple of millions" lmfao Arcane deary is selling for 300k right now and it's only gonna drop in price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Arcane deary ring is trash.
    Ok I was dupped... :/ I seen arcane deary ring stats as 35+ .75 per level. Making it pretty well balanced with arcane dragon ring. (More str. Dex. Int but less armor) Now your saying this is only a .75 per level ring? How exactly is that arcane worthy? I waisted tons of money on something thats plummiting in price because people sell them off the second they realize theyre not as advertised. If this is how theyre designed to be theyre worthless! At .75 per level its merely a mid range legendary ring in an arcane catagory.
    Please give me one reason this ring with these trash stats deserves to be arcane and ill e glad to show you how your wrong.
    If you own one of these rings I suggest you cut your losses & sell them to the first sucker that comes along. As for me I invested too much in them to recover so his game has officailly been deemed worthless & is getting deleted unless they get fixed. :/
    Last edited by I spaced out; 01-23-2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: misspellings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I spaced out:2378033
    Arcane deary ring is trash.
    Ok I was dupped... :/ I seen arcane deary ring stats as 35+ .75 per level. Making it pretty well balanced with arcane dragon ring. (More str. Dex. Int but less armor) Now your saying this is only a .75 per level ring? How exactly is that arcane worthy? I waisted tons of money on something thats plummiting in price because people sell them off the second they realize theyre not as advertised. If this is how theyre designed to be theyre worthless! At .75 per level its merely a mid range legendary ring in an arcane catagory.
    Please give me one reason this ring with these trash stats deserves to be arcane and ill e glad to show you how your wrong.
    If you own one of these rings I suggest you cut your losses & sell them to the first sucker that comes along. As for me I invested too much in them to recover so his game has officailly been deemed worthless & is getting deleted unless they get fixed. :/
    Arcane is not the rarity. Mythic is the rarity. Arcane is just part of the name of the ring. Just like Arcane Pendant of Potency is a legendary amulet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

1350 plat makes around $70 , that thing better have built-in 3g and GPS , as my HTC Desire is being sold same price

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Areef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Areef View Post
    1350 plat makes around $70 , that thing better have built-in 3g and GPS , as my HTC Desire is being sold same price
    Hahaha.....nice one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

@ I spaced out
    The ring is mythic & not arcane rarity.
    I do agree that the stats are very bad. I nearly bought it because I also thought it was 35 all + additional.
    This ring is actually an everlasting blood ruby with crit instead of dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    i summarized only the above comments, see someone find it useful. im sorry for that im not cheering another recolor pet and copy paste stats, aa sounded interesting, but sadly its not working 90% of time in pve and not working in pvp at all.
    i dont find it useful, i find it entertaining, why do people always have to think about material benefits? The purpose of this pet is not a new arcane for boosting your stats or giving u advantage in the game, it is for the sake of entertainment, we joked about arcane deary now it came out, have a good laugh zzz, imagine the looks on the face of old players who came back and see this pet lol, why be so mundane and think about good stats, and same old boring farming and killing each other, sts is trying to venture into new ways of entertaining us and evolving the game, this is a baby step they are new in this of course they cant make it too big or it will be hard to control. Players should not blinded by power, yes u run with 10 eyes, so what, do u want to keep doing the same thing everyday? Maybe some people doesnt mind, but i like it that sts is exploring new ways to revolutionise gameplay, yes, it is a recolored pet, repeated stats, but at least there are some nice ideas and effort spent on the aa and deary island, its just that they want to do it carefully so they cannot make deary island too big a project but i would like to see more stuff like these coming out, so give them a break lol
    Last edited by Lopezman; 01-24-2016 at 01:33 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Portal spawn Only if u are in a dungeon with someone using arcane deary.
    I am very displeased with my purchase. I would rather see enemies BANISHED to another dimension... for more than the price of nekro this would be a valued AA. What use is there if the AA simply slows down your run by making enemies untargettable for 6sec!!!
    And the ring specifics came out after my purchase... there is no profit to be made off this 1350 plat... Just merch your luck lixers like a good plat spender...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    again, this pet is for entertainment sake, u made a wrong step in purchasing this if all u can think of is profiting from it, but who knows, maybe in future updates arcane weapons can be looted in deary island? Or maybe u will like it better if the monster that come out after 6 seconds is a boss level mob which have a chance to drop locks/ arcane deary / arcane weapons
    Last edited by Lopezman; 01-24-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    @ I spaced out
    The ring is mythic & not arcane rarity.
    I do agree that the stats are very bad. I nearly bought it because I also thought it was 35 all + additional.
    This ring is actually an everlasting blood ruby with crit instead of dmg.
    The ring has potential though. At lvl 91 it would give 68 too all stats, so by then it would be pretty good (maybe). Unfortunately we might need 5-10 years till then, however on the bright side we'd be able to finally socket self-farmed main stat noble jewels in it Oops it is lelve 2 though, so that is not an option really

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Amazing, The Legend becomes reality!
    What's next?? a 'Rare' rarity Arcane pet??

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

No we want an arcane rarity rare pet lol
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

To many Arlorians, Arcane Deary has been a giggle-worthy meme for a year or more, but now--the mythical Arcane Deary becomes reality! Available TODAY in the Stable and in Massive Locked Ren'gol Crates. Here's a look at what you can expect from this fabled Arcane Pet.

Rarity: Arcane
    Happiness Buff: You receive +20 STR, INT, DEX, +14% Damage, 140 armor, +5% Crit, and +12 to STR, DEX, or INT every 20s (indicated by an icon above the player's head).

Passive Attacks:

+ Tier 1: Focused Headbutt - A heavy attack that damages a single target
    + Tier 2: Ram - A Strike that damages and knocks down a single target
    + Tier 3: Heavy Hoof Strike - A heavy attack that damages up to 3 targets, and has a chance to knock them down and make them bleed
    + Tier 4: Arcane Pummel - An attack that damages and potentially stuns up to 5 targets.
    + Tier 5: Arcane Deary Pummel - An attack that damages and potentially stun, reduce Critical, or snare up to 5 targets

Activated Ability:
    Dimensional Displacement - Chance to displace weaker enemies to a different dimension, where they return with a random affliction after 6 seconds. Players (PvP) and bosses receive the random affliction. (25% chance per target, up to 8 targets. They return 6 seconds later with one of multiple afflictions. Frozen, Stunned, Panicked, Poisoned, Bleeding, or Electrocuted. 30 Second cool down.)

Additional AWESOME

No doubt that Arcane Deary is impressive on her own, but she comes with some ADDITIONAL awesome, never before seen in a pet. In PvE Only:

At the end of any dungeon (except Brackenridge), after defeating the dungeon boss, there is a chance that Arcane Deary will spawn a dimensional port for you and your party!

•Typically, this portal will merely transport you and your party to a random town. This portal closes after 90 seconds. (Windmoore, Outpost, Kraag, Stronghold, Kelys, Tindirin Outpost, etc)
    •BUT if you're lucky--you and your party will be whisked away to Deary Island. Each player around Arcane Deary when this happens is granted access to the island for 90 seconds, and the portal is closes after 90 seconds.

Deary Island

Deary Island is the home of all Arcane Deary's. This perpetual paradise is not only a pleasant environment for mage deer, it's also the home to untold riches!!

Upon arrival on Deary island you will see 12 Dig Spots. Visit each one to dig up the treasure hidden beneath the sand. Each spot will reveal loot for each person in the party.

Here's what you'll find:
    + Chance to drop a small amount of gold per spot
    + Small chance of getting a Locked Ren'gol Crate
    + Very rare chance of getting 'Arcane Deary's Dimensional Diamond Ring'

Yep...

Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring

This unique ring is available to players level 2+ and will automatically scale to your level when you pick it up. Similar to Arcane Deary's AA, the ring has a chance to displace lesser enemies into another dimension, but they will not return with afflictions. Only Arcane Deary can do that. Here is a look at a couple of variations:

Attachment 145717

Attachment 145718

** The proc will not displace bosses or players in PvP **
    1 question to the mythic ring. For example at lv46 does it just give the 35str dex int or more cause of the proc of the ring which is 0.75* lv . So 35 str dex int + 0.75*46?? Pls answer fast

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk