Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
i dont find it useful, i find it entertaining, why do people always have to think about material benefits? The purpose of this pet is not a new arcane for boosting your stats or giving u advantage in the game, it is for the sake of entertainment, we joked about arcane deary now it came out, have a good laugh zzz, imagine the looks on the face of old players who came back and see this pet lol, why be so mundane and think about good stats, and same old boring farming and killing each other, sts is trying to venture into new ways of entertaining us and evolving the game, this is a baby step they are new in this of course they cant make it too big or it will be hard to control. Players should not blinded by power, yes u run with 10 eyes, so what, do u want to keep doing the same thing everyday? Maybe some people doesnt mind, but i like it that sts is exploring new ways to revolutionise gameplay, yes, it is a recolored pet, repeated stats, but at least there are some nice ideas and effort spent on the aa and deary island, its just that they want to do it carefully so they cannot make deary island too big a project but i would like to see more stuff like these coming out, so give them a break lol
It was only you, who talked about material benefits.