Thread: About star Legends Chronicles and what was in development before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default About star Legends Chronicles and what was in development before.

Before PL and the upcoming Star Legends STS was trying to make a PC game called Blackstar and it looked really sweet IMO but due to several problems it couldn't be released. I want to ask the Development team if they plan on releasing a version of their MMOs in a similar way. I know it can be achieved when I look at O&C but GL has a lot to learn from customer service or lack off.

One of the best customer service I've seen in from any developer has been here they address the bugs fast listen to the community and try to do the best for the game. They always have a big compromise when it comes to their game and that is something I admire STS for. I would really love to see that version of B* in my mobile devices.

For those that haven't seen the original B* here is a link of the Vid http://youtu.be/kN-JZLZibQQ

Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Seeing the latest vids, I doubt it will look as spectacular as that vid. But, then again, not much has been released about it yet. I'm still having high hopes for this title. I'm mainly not playing O&C for 2 reasons: 1. No time 2. As you mentioned, the terrible reputation of gameloft when it comes to updating their stuff.

I also would like to see more details about SL though. I hope more info and specifics will be released soon

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dunno...seems the "oh its here" and "wow they did not mention that" is part of the intrigue that keeps me playing PL. Kinda the drops we get, some good some bad, but overall we come out to the good.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't think he's asking what SL will actually be like, but whether we can ever expect something from STS that looks like the original B* -- ie, better graphics than what we'll actually be getting.

I'm curious, too. Technology is advancing quite rapidly, and I'm wondering if STS plans to steer away from their current model at any point (since SL is pretty much the same design as PL).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I understood that, just trying to get the "wow" fact in somehow. This is first mmo I've played and I always tell people I think may play, that this is the best graphics and fun I have ever had. I am beginning to find more non mmo's that have the same graphic qualities, such as Snowboard and a couple others.

Comparing the two vids of SL I've seen, yes the first is better and I imagine was from the pc version since the devs use that platform for PL also. How does a mobile device compare to that kind of quality? Progress will get us there...it just takes some time.

Again, I just think that when we get SL that we will be super impressed at what it is.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I don't think he's asking what SL will actually be like, but whether we can ever expect something from STS that looks like the original B* -- ie, better graphics than what we'll actually be getting.

I'm curious, too. Technology is advancing quite rapidly, and I'm wondering if STS plans to steer away from their current model at any point (since SL is pretty much the same design as PL).
    Yep that is what I am talking about. They changed the name of B* to Star Legends and added the chronicles which means they saved the original B* story and game for something else I doubt they would trash all the effort they put into the first game.

Don't get me wrong I am anxious to see SL and play it but I want to know if STS will revamp their games in the future.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird