Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion is that the new pet and ring are Pay to win update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    The OP is probably a twink. The stats are OP at twink level for Arcane death don't even need to be a twink to figure that out

I think this post was directed towards me. There is a bridge that needs to be gapped which separates most players, there was a bridge a year back which took a heavy toll out of ones pocket or time and hence STS had to take drastic steps.

The problem now is its not arc ring and nekro as you put it its other things which I'm sure you will eventually realise if you spend some more time reading the post.

If something isn't done now it will have to be done eventually, prevention is better than cure.
    Its not OP at twink lvl either. 0.75 each stat per lvl and no dmg is weak no matter how u cut it. Top line lv12 ring gives 16 primary stat 8 secondary... 9/9/9 don't seem so hot. And then the mythic third slot is nerfed by lv2 max weak jewel... 3x +3stat is not much better than 2x +4stat and if u go to lv16 2x+5stat beats it.
    Completely disappointed

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nepos View Post
    Im no hater haha
    I love AL but i dont like this update.
    So hard to understand?
    I feel where you are coming from.............................................. .....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    The typical plat player (not plat hacker) really just wants to have the best items in the game and isn't looking to 'get rich' off selling plat purchased items. They want to be able to use their hard earned cash to continue to keep up with current game progress, and that has always been via locked. Now while locked have indeed served a place in the game, they also reach a point where this player is like huh the money is going out but my luck stinks so here I am again empty handed. .. but off to work I go so I can't worry it. Then you return and see that a player who has the time to farm for 8-10 hours is able to get the pet. Having another way where you can access something that gives you progression in the game without the frustration of opening locked is a positive step. As was stated, it's just another option out there. Take it or leave it.

As a player with many years in this game, it has very much gone the direction of being F2P. Your post isn't accurate or indicative of the current status of the game. Keep on farming and you too will have what you desire in legends, almost everything trickles down to a player who is willing to dedicate time and effort here.
    very well put candy !! Couldnt have said it better myself huhu ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Arcane Deary is not an example of p2win... the stats aren't top of the line and AA is useless but entertaining. 1300+ plat is 5.2m worth of luck elixers... thats more than Nekro.
    I bought the pet because I thought profit could be made off the rings but the ring sucks too because it rescales to wearer... not looter. The stats are like lv31 Blood ruby but NO DMG... wicked useless at lv46 let alone lv51.
    Now I'm left with a hole in my pocket and egg on my face.
    gg

If you put the egg in your pocket, it will cover the hole & put a smile on your face.
    You had access to all the info before you "spent the plat", so I see no reason why you are complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok guys, so bottom line, is the ring worth buying? I don't care about the pet... But if someone could use simple words to describe why is ring lvl 2 and will the ring increase its lvl OR stats depending who is holding it????? Thank you so much...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Firstly, the pet. Op? Why dont you try it in pvp and tell me. Nekro beat it hands down always unless the player is a nub. Then again, compare their AA's too.
    Secondly, you said the ring is OP? Well heres the thing bro, yes it might add some good hp or mana(from a rogue perspective) but whats the point? The damage provided is crap and cant even beat a legendary vigo ring.
    So please think twice before saying something is OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

STS has been lately making most goals achievable in the game. The best pets and gear (except combined stat gems like eyes) can be acquired with time and effort. The game is pretty much F2P these days.

Besides STS has every right to sometimes have plat only updates, it is a business. The good part is they are not making major game-changing items platinum-only.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 01-23-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Last season 90m gold arc rings 80m gold nekro and 30m gold planar recipes oh and lets not forget imbued...as a farmer myself back then i did not even dare dream of owning any of those. This season is the exact opposite, you farm hard you can get nearly every item in game.
    ikr that time was so much more P2W then than now, now as long as you work hard, you can get nekro and arc ring within a few months, in the past some people can only dream about arc ring and knowing its pure fantasy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Atm i dont get the extra stats from the ring if im wearing it at lv16. If it got fixed it will be op in sure

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Why people complain now about arc deary? Everybody wanted it and sts brought it for entertainment purpose. Just stop complaining and take it like it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Why people complain now about arc deary? Everybody wanted it and sts brought it for entertainment purpose. Just stop complaining and take it like it is

If it is a joke DONT MAKE IT 1350 PLAT AND WRITE AN ERRONEOUS DESCRIPTION ON RING.
    It is only a joke to you because you did not buy it... those that did have a legitimate grievance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

It isn't a pay to win update, point is if u want arcane deary buy it if u don't then buy something else as simple as that really..

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys. Lots of great feedback here. I'm going to close it down before it derails.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: