Thread: [Opinion] new Dimensional ring Proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Question [Opinion] new Dimensional ring Proc

I will not compare status because this is a level 2 ring.

The new mysthic ring opens a portal and blow a mob out of the scene for 3 seconds. Because making a Proc that protects the Health of the enemy? Not to decrease numbers of mobs attacking. What else happened in my tests was send a mob to another dimension and kill others. After this mob back, it was for him to have died with the previous attacks. This ring makes your party be slower.

That was my view of the proc ring. what do you think?
    Last edited by soon; 01-23-2016 at 03:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

It would better if the ring completely banish the mob to other dimension (equivalent to banish of pets like samael and nekro).

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

May be work good to big guy in glintstone map, or others dangerous enemies

Edit: since it effects weakest enemy, will not work as i thought before
    Last edited by Untung; 01-23-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

No... because you can't kill them for 3sec AND they are not gone long enough for you to really get past. Its a sham ring...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

yeah, i hope the next uniquely scalable equipment will have a proc/stat that is relevant to all levels, could be either 10% crit, 10% dodge, %bonus armor, %bonus damage, reroll chance, xp bonus, or something new like increased jewel chance, double gold drop, increased movement speed, percentage based regeneration, or life/mana-steal

right not this deary ring is definitely a sham ring...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Lmao that vid was funneh but yeah I agree the mythic ring is kinda slowing down killing process c:

HALLOWRING-lvl81-WARRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

if only they make the stat into 0.9-1.0 * level of str/dex/int and 5+ crit, probably sts will succeed in phasing out the remaining paragem and eyes, since paragem (and first eyes) will be the most suitable gem slotted in lvl2 ring, and ofc, real banish as proc, small percentage, or another unique stat/proc
    Last edited by extrapayah; 01-27-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I feel like this is one of those items that can be used as "crowd control" since it temporarily removes the enemy, players won't get swarmed by enemies.
    In other words, its like "juggling" enemies.

In another point of view, I agree that its kind of pointless to take remove them for 3 seconds then return them, no hp lost, no status affects. Seems kind of like making enemies invincible for 3 seconds.

I would like to suggest an improvement to the ring's proc, remove them for 1-3 seconds, and deduce a bit of hp from the enemy (or a ~1% chance of banish).Otherwise, the proc doesn't seem very useful...
    but thats just my opinion

mesalin

This ring is positive in one point: you can use it during lvling without buying any other ring until you are endgame (41-46)

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Lol , this ring is highly annoying in elites , specialy for mages , some times mobs spawn behind you , I got killed a couple of time like that , they should at least ricive a 1-2s stun after returning from the "other dimension" so we can have time to react

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Lol , this ring is highly annoying in elites , specialy for mages , some times mobs spawn behind you , I got killed a couple of time like that , they should at least ricive a 1-2s stun after returning from the "other dimension" so we can have time to react
    They are stunned when they coeback

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

It would be nice if they just did a small change where the ones that get pulled in the portal are banished. the ones that weren't get stunned, frozen, panicked, poisoned, snared, paralyzed etc. it would make a good pve pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah-prince Emokpae View Post
    They are stunned when they coeback

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

but they will not return with afflictions

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring

This unique ring is available to players level 2+ and will automatically scale to your level when you pick it up. Similar to Arcane Deary's AA, the ring has a chance to displace lesser enemies into another dimension, but they will not return with afflictions. Only Arcane Deary can do that. Here is a look at a couple of variations:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane deary's dimensional ring

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    No... because you can't kill them for 3sec AND they are not gone long enough for you to really get past. Its a sham ring...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Yeah but at least for those few seconds they aren't beating on you with all the others so it gives you time to kill the mob and then when they reappear take them out. Whatever damage you did to them before they diasappeared remains when they appeared so they are half dead. I have a arcane deary's dimensional ring and it works great with mobs but not in small spaces like the mausoleum, another player asked me to turn it off so I did but I really like it. For some reason there is a jewel limit allowing either cracked, damaged or weak. I picked 3 weak mind. Anyone know about this and whether I will get a chance to use higher jewels. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    Yeah but at least for those few seconds they aren't beating on you with all the others so it gives you time to kill the mob and then when they reappear take them out. Whatever damage you did to them before they diasappeared remains when they appeared so they are half dead. I have a arcane deary's dimensional ring and it works great with mobs but not in small spaces like the mausoleum, another player asked me to turn it off so I did but I really like it. For some reason there is a jewel limit allowing either cracked, damaged or weak. I picked 3 weak mind. Anyone know about this and whether I will get a chance to use higher jewels. Thanks!
    You won't get to put higher jewels in it because jewels have a restriction related to the level of the item you are putting them in. This ring is a low level and should not generally be used in end game because it slows parties down, and often saves mobs like mages from my well timed stun/freeze skills which also endangers the whole party.

Just say no to deary rings- or for the love of god don't koin any pug I'm in please, they're nub.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane Deary dimensional ring

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    You won't get to put higher jewels in it because jewels have a restriction related to the level of the item you are putting them in. This ring is a low level and should not generally be used in end game because it slows parties down, and often saves mobs like mages from my well timed stun/freeze skills which also endangers the whole party.

Just say no to deary rings- or for the love of god don't koin any pug I'm in please, they're nub.
    Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea it did that. Good to know, I'll switch to another ring and sell it to a lower level player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I absolutely hate the proc of this ring, but whenever I loot one it sells for a cool 20k. The right thing to do would be to delete, but 20k is sweet
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane Deary dimensional ring

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I absolutely hate the proc of this ring, but whenever I loot one it sells for a cool 20k. The right thing to do would be to delete, but 20k is sweet
    Better for players working their way up. I already sold it (in about an hour).
    I didn't know the whole story behind this ring. Love the forum to help others..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

A lot of people use it a mausoleum because of the health and mana u get from it being 56-61. The stats are similar to arcane ring except no displacement on arc ring. People prefer to die less than have a faster run so they use it anyway. I perferosnally wear it because it gives me 400 health and 380 mana which helps a lot because i am a rogue and don't get enough mana and it is quite cheap. H8 if u want but i do remove it at times for efficiency.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

You're right, it does slow the party down. Sold it and I noticed everyone moves faster and it is easier to kill cuz before had yp wait for them to return and then kill them. The upgraded stats were nice I agree and it helped me...a mage. However, I moved on and found another good ring that I can craft higher quality jewels.
    Last edited by Crystalwiz; 03-01-2017 at 12:20 AM. Reason: added a little more.