Thread: buy strong weapons now cuz im pretty sure it will go high next week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default buy strong weapons now cuz im pretty sure it will go high next week

reasons:
    1.new elites are coming and it says its hard as f!
    2.if your thinking those mythic will go down in price bcuz of new arcane weapons, well its not bcuz that arcane weap will become 3x or 4x more expensive and rare...and it will take 3+ months more before the expansion...
    3. lock ren'gol event is done
    Last edited by anague; 01-23-2016 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    reasons:
    2.if your thinking those mythic will go down in price bcuz of new arcane weapons, well its not bcuz that arcane weap will become 3x or 4x more expensive and rare...and it will take 3+ months more before the expansion...
    New elites? Where did u read that?
    U are probably right about the arcane weapons' prices right after they come out. However exactly because the expansion is not that far, set items are coming (and there is absolutely no guarantee that weapons are not part of the sets) many people wouldn't be willing to overpay for those arcanes
    Last edited by Jazzi; 01-23-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

reasons:
    The arcane weapons are also not types preferred by the majority of players.

( mages dont like staffs, rogues dont like daggers, and wars dont like shields (for the most part))

I would also like to know about how u know the expansion will be hard and that is coming soon. Honeslty it seems expansion wont be coming for a good 6-7 months imo.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    New elites? Where did u read that?
    U are probably right about the arcane weapons' prices right after they come out. However exactly because the expansion is not that far, set items are coming (and there is absolutely no guarantee that weapons are not part of the sets) many people wouldn't be willing to overpay for those arcanes
    read the post of remiem about deary..its there "it says coming soon"
    set items?? i mean strong weapons only like those mauls or arcane mauls etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    The arcane weapons are also not types preferred by the majority of players.

( mages dont like staffs, rogues dont like daggers, and wars dont like shields (for the most part))

I would also like to know about how u know the expansion will be hard and that is coming soon. Honeslty it seems expansion wont be coming for a good 6-7 months imo.
    nah i did not say the expansion is hard... i said the elites will be hard as what remiem told us in the other thread
    what i mean is those strong weapons like maul,bow,gun....those are still cheap atm and next week it will go high....people just rushing to sell those bcuz of arcane weaps,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

read the post of remiem about deary..its there "it says coming soon"
    set items?? i mean strong weapons only like those mauls or arcane mauls etc..
    From January's producers' letter:

"The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.
    Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
    - A new type of item rarity: Set items!
    - UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
    - Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.
    - A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat."

Check out this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ducer-s-Letter

As for Remi's weekly update it says new elite achievements and titles are coming soon for the existing elite maps, not new elite maps.

Hope this clears it up for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

From January's producers' letter:

"The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.
    Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
    - A new type of item rarity: Set items!
    - UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
    - Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.
    - A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat."

Check out this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ducer-s-Letter

As for Remi's weekly update it says new elite achievements and titles are coming soon for the existing elite maps, not new elite maps.

Hope this clears it up for you
    lol yah but i dont get the connection of it in the price of weapons..

ohh u mean legendary weaps?? ohh ok
    Last edited by anague; 01-23-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

lol yah but i dont get the connection of it in the price of weapons..

ohh u mean legendary weaps?? ohh ok
    I most certainly didn't mean legendary weapons. Anyway. I explained the correlation between price and the rest in my first post Hope this clears it up for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I most certainly didn't mean legendary weapons. Anyway. I explained the correlation between price and the rest in my previous post Hope this clears it up for you
    hehe ok sir....but ithink lvl 50+ legendary weaps will not be stronger than lvl46 mythic weap like the new ones..kk i gonna read ur thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

I already sold my mythic bow and just rocking eloia bow until I see what the arcane weapon is. Even if I don't get it, I'm okay with legendary! I believe they said they will make some elites harder and some easier. With the advent of arcane deary, I have my suspicions that arcane weapons will be plat purchasable and toon bound while the locked crate version will be tradable.

Expansion is on the horizon, these 46 mythics are entering the sunset phase either way. No mythic weapon holds value after an expansion cap
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I already sold my mythic bow and just rocking eloia bow until I see what the arcane weapon is. Even if I don't get it, I'm okay with legendary! I believe they said they will make some elites harder and some easier. With the advent of arcane deary, I have my suspicions that arcane weapons will be plat purchasable and toon bound while the locked crate version will be tradable.

Expansion is on the horizon, these 46 mythics are entering the sunset phase either way. No mythic weapon holds value after an expansion cap
    nah plat purchase arcane weapon is not a possible thing...cuz they said arcane rarity

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

nah plat purchase arcane weapon is not a possible thing...cuz they said arcane rarity
    It would be possible, egg rings like that.. but if its smart or not is another issue..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post

Plat purchaseable Arcane weapons...interesting prospect!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Looks like someone is trying to sell a mythic weapon and trying to hike the price up by making a thread