Thread: Most annoying problems that happen to most popular games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Post Most annoying problems that happen to most popular games

Hey guys,

It's been a long while since I didn't write a good thread. It's been a long while since I wasn't playing at all 0.o SO here I am with this thread idea. I've notice many player over react to some things that happen in game. Honestly, I've seen most of the problems happen to most of the games I played. I feel like there is always that same pattern that keep repeating everywhere, depending on the accessibility.

The thing to keep in mind about these, is that the solution is never very obvious. If they restrict the bad people, they affect the normal people, especially the real new players. It's important for the developers to keep the game very welcoming. It's important for them to make the newbies very comfy and make it easy for them just enough to make them grip to the game.

Since you're playing their game and they own your account, they are responsible of the things that happen to your account. If you break one of their rules, they can't help you with your problem. There are no 100% sure facts for them to help you out. Those rules are there to protect YOU from potential problems.

I would like to make a list of usual things that happen to most games, most troubles that game developers have to deal with I'll name a few and we can add more.

This is only for informative purposes. Every point pointed below is ILLEGAL. Any attemps to reproduce any of these can easily lead to a ban by the developers.

Macroing / 3rd Party Software: Macroing is the act of using a macro (program) to play for you. This is illegal, and most of those program have access to your account info. You might very probably end up getting scammed by the developer of the macro. The only allowed softwares are the ones offered and certified by the game developers. Do not use 3rd party softwares.

3rd Party Advertising: These are macro that does advertisement in crowded chats for a 3rd party website. Those website ask for your account information to deposit the sold items.

Real Life Trading: Real Life trading is when you trade in game items for real life service or items. Avoid those kind of trades. Games are games, real life is real life, keep it that way. This includes account selling.

Account Sharing: Sharing an account is against all ToS. The account is under one person's responsibility. That account is your identity in game. If the other player gets your account into trouble, you're responsible for everything that happens.

Bug Exploit: Some player find bugs. Those bug can be exploited at their advantage. It's very important to report bugs. You never know what really happens when you exploit a bug.

Staff Impersonation: Some players claim to be part of the game's staff. A developer or a moderator will NEVER ask for your information. They are there for everyone, not only for some people. They are usually very easily recognizable, no need to hide behind a normal player account.

Scam: This happens when someone persuade you of something to steal something from you. Beware, keep trades in the trade box and keep double checking. You never know what's in the other player's mind.

Anyone has more ideas to add to this thread? Any way we can write a better text? I wrote this quickly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

nice thread keep it up but maybe put in guide section?
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice one. Keep it up!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Good n nice thread

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol some of them are really annoying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I use screenshots and ignore button on all suspected scammers, spammers, and beggars. I suggest everyone else does the same.

Star light, star bright...