Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.0.1 Content Update (66704)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

Default 1.0.1 Content Update (66704)

• Fixed an issue with the largest guild leaderboard not displaying
    • Numa Prime: Moved intro movie to the first level instead of the UC Outpost.
    • Numa Prime: The quest Splinter Cell is a Daily quest and is now marked as such.
    • Engineer: Empathy could on rare occasions fire only twice, it should now always heal three times.
    • Engineer: Leech could on rare occasions fire only twice, it should now always heal and damage three times.
    • Adjusted guild hall tier pricing
    • New level 25 back slot items are available in the store.
    • New level 25 back slot items are now dropping in Numa Prime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thanks any info yet on apples release
    My patience is really slow

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So its still not the Sound and FX fix.? -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Empathy!!!!! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow... Total let down. I got excited and tried to play. Empathy only worked twice. Again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This is terrible news! Please reconsider the changes made to the Engineer's skills!!

I do not believe the introduction of chance to the skills Empathy and Transference will be beneficial in any way. The skills' descriptions are very clear. Empathy states "3 group heals over 9 secs". Leech states "damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds". Chance should not be involved.

What purpose does occasionally handicapping these skills serve? For an ally-targeting skill such as Empathy, the skill should always hit, and the result should be consistent and dependable. For an enemy-targeting skill such as Leech, a bit of randomness due to an enemy's dodge or resistance should be expected. If one if the Leech hits misses, then no hit would result and no corresponding heal would be made. Regardless, Leech should TRY to hit three times, every time.

I apologize if my tone sounds somewhat upset. It is. My primary character is my Engineer, I was the first to report the Empathy bug, other players depend on my consistent healing ability, and now you have announced that the main skill I use will not always work as it is stated to work because it is not supposed to. I just do not see the logic behind this decision.

Let me offer a couple real-world comparisons. Mail is delivered every day, right? Let's say occasionally it just isn't. You get paychecks for your work, right. Well one day you just don't. You like three meals a day, right. Well occasionally there's no dinner for you. That's how the change made to the Engineer's skills comes across. You should be able to depend on mail, paychecks, and meals. If you can't, well that just sucks...

In summary, please reconsider the change that has been made to the Engineer's skills. I propose they work as described, every time. Please do not change the skills' descriptions to match the introduction of chance.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I personally like the engineer. This is a new game the engineer isnt a mage. It has never claimed to be. Its a support class. Armour buffs and all that good stuff. Base things more off personal opinion than wanting things changed. The classes are not compareable. I'd like things to be a lil stronger but nothing is useless. I personally dont like the freeze move either. So, I just dont drop points in it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are actually 2 daily quest on Numa Prime.

I like em. One gives you 25 credits and other gives you 5 of either stim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Why did you guys raisr price of guild hall tier 03 from 70 to 100 cuz of release?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Why did you guys raisr price of guild hall tier 03 from 70 to 100 cuz of release?
    Hah classic hidden bonus patch
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Hah classic hidden bonus patch
    Umm, why the adjustment? there's no other features in guild hall? no more discounts on items 750 per 100stims make 200stims 800, no special auction house for the guild, no special vanity options for guild members ect...
    Would like to see a 4th tear with tons more options
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thequickone:384400
    This is terrible news! Please reconsider the changes made to the Engineer's skills!!

I do not believe the introduction of chance to the skills Empathy and Transference will be beneficial in any way. The skills' descriptions are very clear. Empathy states "3 group heals over 9 secs". Leech states "damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds". Chance should not be involved.

What purpose does occasionally handicapping these skills serve? For an ally-targeting skill such as Empathy, the skill should always hit, and the result should be consistent and dependable. For an enemy-targeting skill such as Leech, a bit of randomness due to an enemy's dodge or resistance should be expected. If one if the Leech hits misses, then no hit would result and no corresponding heal would be made. Regardless, Leech should TRY to hit three times, every time.

I apologize if my tone sounds somewhat upset. It is. My primary character is my Engineer, I was the first to report the Empathy bug, other players depend on my consistent healing ability, and now you have announced that the main skill I use will not always work as it is stated to work because it is not supposed to. I just do not see the logic behind this decision.

Let me offer a couple real-world comparisons. Mail is delivered every day, right? Let's say occasionally it just isn't. You get paychecks for your work, right. Well one day you just don't. You like three meals a day, right. Well occasionally there's no dinner for you. That's how the change made to the Engineer's skills comes across. You should be able to depend on mail, paychecks, and meals. If you can't, well that just sucks...

In summary, please reconsider the change that has been made to the Engineer's skills. I propose they work as described, every time. Please do not change the skills' descriptions to match the introduction of chance.
    What are you talking about? The patch note says the skills are fixed to tick three times each without chance.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I must have mis-read that, unless the original post was edited... If I messed up and the skills were fixed to trigger 3 times each, every time, then I apologize! I still like my real-life comparisons, though...

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer