Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swift "Killer"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Yes I know I had much fun when elondrian gems came out and a good twink set was 600-700k with a little bear pet, first elondrian event made sure anyone with half a mil could twink.

Level 12 retired if as soon as para gems came out.

Keeping pets like swift gives people without OP pets a chance to fight back(that's me trying to stay on topic).
    You're saying that with swift lesser geared twinks will stand a chance against max gear twinks but all those maxed out twinks will have a nekro to counter the pet, swift is only giving people huge advantages against people that do not own a nekro and themselves also probably are not to well geared.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yes I know I had much fun when elondrian gems came out and a good twink set was 600-700k with a little bear pet, first elondrian event made sure anyone with half a mil could twink.

Level 12 retired if as soon as para gems came out.

Keeping pets like swift gives people without OP pets a chance to fight back(that's me trying to stay on topic).
    I see them effort bro ahahah and btw swift is OP, a chance mate? at twink they will almost certainly win you if they know how to time AA. Unless the user is crap of course ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cursebaby View Post
    I see them effort bro ahahah and btw swift is OP, a chance mate? at twink they will almost certainly win you if they know how to time AA. Unless the user is crap of course ^^
    It 100% true

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Don't blame the pet blame yourself..
    Hey nab , more twink with max gear with nekro has problems to win over swift user . They spend a lottttt of gold to max their gear and spend 4m-4.3m for a nekro or 2m for maridos and toor . Then the swift user just spend 200k for swift and 1-2m for the gear and 1-2m for jewel for they can win over max gear twink who alrdy spend like 10-20m for their twink . Do you can feel what hardworking people feel when their hardworking is useless because of 200k pet .

Dont compare with endgame because this problem 90% happen to twink . Im not say this game need spend money to win because money just to buy plat for open all locked,revive,buy ankh and respec,add inventory,skip craft time and other . Not for buy gear using plat . Nobody buy gear using plat . Plat buyer just using plat to loot arcane item from lock . Arcane loot from lock is rare . Nobody know if they open lock for 5plat and got arcane loot like fossil,sns,maridos,shard and other . Arcane loot is rare and if u lucky u will got it . If they loot arcane item from lock they only can get 150k for shard , 1.5m for maridos/toor/fossil and 25m-30m for sns (very rare) . They need to spend like 30$-100$ to loot that item if they r lucky . Nobody loot 100m gold from lock except u make your own game .

So this game just need hardworking to win . Im play this game from 2012 until today because it fun game and i has 300m gold and i has 4 twink now .

Sorry for my bad english typing .
    I was just about to say that,

Swift is no way as OP as breeze was, especially taking in consideration the number of nekros running around.
    #outofthanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Hey nab , more twink with max gear with nekro has problems to win over swift user . They spend a lottttt of gold to max their gear and spend 4m-4.3m for a nekro or 2m for maridos and toor . Then the swift user just spend 200k for swift and 1-2m for the gear and 1-2m for jewel for they can win over max gear twink who alrdy spend like 10-20m for their twink . Do you can feel what hardworking people feel when their hardworking is useless because of 200k pet .

Dont compare with endgame because this problem 90% happen to twink . Im not say this game need spend money to win because money just to buy plat for open all locked,revive,buy ankh and respec,add inventory,skip craft time and other . Not for buy gear using plat . Nobody buy gear using plat . Plat buyer just using plat to loot arcane item from lock . Arcane loot from lock is rare . Nobody know if they open lock for 5plat and got arcane loot like fossil,sns,maridos,shard and other . Arcane loot is rare and if u lucky u will got it . If they loot arcane item from lock they only can get 150k for shard , 1.5m for maridos/toor/fossil and 25m-30m for sns (very rare) . They need to spend like 30$-100$ to loot that item if they r lucky . Nobody loot 100m gold from lock except u make your own game .

So this game just need hardworking to win . Im play this game from 2012 until today because it fun game and i has 300m gold and i has 4 twink now .

So first off, dont call anyone nab if ur the one with op gear who gets farmed by swift user, second get some **** skill and stop complaining about skilled players whooping ur ***, u sound like angeldevil, oh fok nameless rog run round tree me no kil fok sts, where my monee fok nameless rog.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Get a Popcorn, take a sit munch and watch the drama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    So first off, dont call anyone nab if ur the one with op gear who gets farmed by swift user, second get some **** skill and stop complaining about skilled players whooping ur ***, u sound like angeldevil, oh fok nameless rog run round tree me no kil fok sts, where my monee fok nameless rog.
    Go make your own thread and comment what ever u want at your own thread . U not feel wht other feel because u mybe dun have arc pet . So go far from this thread . Fok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Im read your comment 3times because idk wht language are u talking about .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Do u have a SnS?
    Just another way to counter swift.

Seriously people need to spend some time in their stables

(Including g-m, oh gesi c u g-m).

Ironbite counters that too, if ur under nekro shield immunity (5 seconds of pudginess after a nekro shield expires), and nilbog and misty.

These are some of your choices.

Another choice is to read up both the passive attack and the rcane ability so as to better understand how your team movement can avoid your "whole team getting destroyed".
    Not as easy as you think Avikk.

If you come to Lv10 and actually use commonly used pets. First of all, who in the hell uses Ironbite at lv10 pvp. SNS is both incredible expensive and also not that much effective in lv10 twink. Overall. the truth of Swift is that it's insanely op , the AA is incredible useful and annoying in the same time. It's fair to leave it as it is for now and think of a solution or anything later.

#Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble when you walked in.. (Winter Event Gold Tier Prize Table)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Suggestion1:
    Use a counter pet (like nekro, iron bite and other mentioned above)
    Since you have 300m, it should be no issue for you to get them

Suggestion2:
    Get yourself a swift and use it on them when they activate aa, that way they can't attack you aswell.

No one is limiting you to nekro (which does counter it), maridos, and toor... There's more than 3 pets in the game, use it. Not to mention you have 300m... Surely you can afford them

So why not iron bite? Isn't it getting you out of the freeze (which kills you) worth the stats you lose?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Hold on a second, you mean to tell me nekro doesn't give a "huge advantages against people that do not the pet"?

^food for thought both for the OP(who I guess we all know who he is ^_^).

Swift doesn't give " huge advantages" against people who do not own a nekro. It can be countered with at least 5 pets right off the top if my head.

1. Use vixen keep enemies away from yourself and your team.
    2. Use misty, iron bite nilbog to counter the AA and move about freely.
    3 Use SnS for the pools and pray to the Arlorian gods the pools stack under you.

Edit: I find myself reduced to repeating the same facts and actually having to teach someone with a "bamnk of 400m" how to PvP with "poor people pets" that being said I'm out of here.
    Sorry to say . People not get the nekro for free or 200k . They workhard to find 4m for to buy vial and fossil and they also work hard to find parchment using their endgame . If nekro useless at pvp , so people will not hard to get it . And who alrdy have nekro , they will sad because their nekro be a vanity pet because useless on pvp .

Go make twink and vs with who has swift then u use nekro and see who hava chance to win and see do u has chance to use skill or kill them in 10 sec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hold on a second, you mean to tell me nekro doesn't give a "huge advantages against people that do not the pet"?

^food for thought both for the OP(who I guess we all know who he is ^_^).

Swift doesn't give " huge advantages" against people who do not own a nekro. It can be countered with at least 5 pets right off the top if my head.

1. Use vixen keep enemies away from yourself and your team.
    2. Use misty, iron bite nilbog to counter the AA and move about freely.
    3 Use SnS for the pools and pray to the Arlorian gods the pools stack under you.

Edit: I find myself reduced to repeating the same facts and actually having to teach someone with a "bamnk of 400m" how to PvP with "poor people pets" that being said I'm out of here.
    All the pets you mention to counter swift will decrease your stats to much to actually survive or get a kill...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    All the pets you mention to counter swift will decrease your stats to much to actually survive or get a kill...
    Yup , with low stat can make you easy to get kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And that's why it's a legendary pet from an event.

Nilbog has decent stats I doubt you will ever have prob with nilbog when it comes to having decent stats.

You can't have Arcane stats on pets like misty ironbite
    What about people who don't have nilbog?

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Misty , ironbite

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    I dont have nilbog and nightshade . Btw swift AA is op than other old event pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Misty , ironbite

<Forgiveness>
    misty resets stun/freeze timers so after the aa you will instantly get stunned and frozen again, not to mention that the pet has such poor stats that you'll die anyways. Same goes for ironbite, you'll lose so much stats on a swift user that you'll stand no chance.

and for avikk, http://imgur.com/7tECBjb there are no nilbog eggs so good luck getting this counter pet, not to mention that this pet has a highly unreliable aa that doesn't even garantuee hitting it's owner.

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    misty resets stun/freeze timers so after the aa you will instantly get stunned and frozen again, not to mention that the pet has such poor stats that you'll die anyways. Same goes for ironbite, you'll lose so much stats on a swift user that you'll stand no chance.

and for avikk, http://imgur.com/7tECBjb there are no nilbog eggs so good luck getting this counter pet, not to mention that this pet has a highly unreliable aa that doesn't even garantuee hitting it's owner.
    Buy than swift lol, use it against another swifts, or slobber.
    Nilbog is not available as egg.
    I did vs my friend war yesterday and lol he couldn't freeze me, just pulled. Timing your skills to avoid it... Otherwise get nekro. Swift is made way like it is and only i see it's all low Lvl twinks complain about it. In endgame i don't see any problems.
    Swift is like another challenge. Don't make PvP so easy haha

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post

If you have nekro and a swift user beat you then mostly you are the nab lol, check yourself before calling anyone nab just an advice

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    If you have nekro and a swift user beat you then mostly you are the nab lol, check yourself before calling anyone nab just an advice
    Sorry to say , im never lose to swift user because my tank still has hp and swift user make we hard to kill them . Lmao