Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Persistence set please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Josephjackson View Post
    I dont see any problems with an item such as a snowball launcher because it can be potentally aquired by all.

Im all for "exclusive content" but I think everyone should have the potental to aquire the best gear in the game. And the helm is apparently an exclusive item... So you are getting it

And the founders helm is a small advantage at high lvl pvp.. But huge at low level pvp. Recently, it would have been a 33% increase in armor and a major increase in damnage for a lvl 10 bear.
    I'm so tired of the founder helm is unfair thread hijacks. It does not make one invincible in pvp. It's not game breaking and more importantly its not on topic. There are plenty of other threads about the founder helm already. IMO complaining about the founder helm is like being angry about the automute or beta testing for SL. They are closes cases and time to build a bridge and get over it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't try to over complicate things here or anything

What if the persistence set bonus is not as good as 55,60,65 (whatever one under cap lvl at that moment)?

Persistence set over time resulting in a vanity set perhaps? By no means should one expect to acquire a set with bonus just for existing and grinding long enough, that beats out any other set available to all other players.

Make sense? The mole hill is just fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its all about your (or my) point of view here apparently.. I beleive in precision and allowing player talent to be the determining factor in things like pvp.

Ive played other games with (in my opinion) a much better set up for "competative playing". And by that I just mean you become a better player... Whether u try for that or not - it happens..

It can just as easily be said that u should just get over your frustration for people wanting fair game play kaze...

Heres my view... I want playing as fair as possible and things that give an advatage should have the potential to be aquired by all.

So send more hate. Glutony, in general I like your constructive critisism and anyone elses.. I just like for it to be as freindly as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what if you grind all the way though all the elite lvls but you miss one by just a couple K xp, the update comes, and u can no longer get the elite item. Right there you just wasted all your time becauze you would never be able to aquire the full set. if there was going to be a set of persistance, it should be made into quests (very frikin hard quests) so either ay your grinding would be beneficial
    55 dex Bird DEXMANN
    30 engineer DEXMANN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Its all about your (or my) point of view here apparently.. I beleive in precision and allowing player talent to be the determining factor in things like pvp.

Ive played other games with (in my opinion) a much better set up for "competative playing". And by that I just mean you become a better player... Whether u try for that or not - it happens..

It can just as easily be said that u should just get over your frustration for people wanting fair game play kaze...

Heres my view... I want playing as fair as possible and things that give an advatage should have the potential to be aquired by all.

So send more hate. Glutony, in general I like your constructive critisism and anyone elses.. I just like for it to be as freindly as possible
    Keep the founder helm stuff in an appropriate thread. It is what it is there is plenty of threads about it already no need to drag it in to other places

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My comments were in place. You have no authority to tell anyone to do anything. Very classy kaze....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

My comments were in place. You have no authority to tell anyone to do anything. Very classy kaze....
    I'm sorry I thought that a thread about the persistence crown was a rather odd place to bring up the founders helm. If you want to discuss the founders helm try searching it lots of threads about it or make a new one. Don't see the need to drag it here. But hey I guess I'm just that classy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Look, I posted here in reference to another topic. These forums are being ruined by people doing what you are doing now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Look, I posted here in reference to another topic. These forums are being ruined by people doing what you are doing now.
    I'm sorry I'll remove my founder helm before I post from now on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Keep it, youll need it :-)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I have to agree that the Founders' Helm is completely seperate from the CoP based on the fact that only iOS users could have created an account in the first few months so they were the only players able to get the reward. Now the CoP on the other hand is available to anyone who has been playing the game from Feb (2011-02-08 is what I have) until now. That's 5 months to gain 83k xp not to mention there were 3x elixirs for gold at the start of the BS campaign and 4x for plat now so it's pretty safe to say that anyone who wants one has a shot at getting one.

As I understand it your problem is that people who have played longer will have access to items that someone who joins say 6 months from now, and that is where I have a problem. Discontinued content happens, STS rewards players and if we want that to continue rants like yours need to stop.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Keep it simple guys. After we grind for the set and get it. They could simple mke it available to all by quest or a new drop. I simple suggested the set because we r gonna have to grind something like 300k. Heck, I would be cool if they made it a 56 set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would be a cool thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do love the idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the helmet is ugly and cost plat to have it...

Theres 2 good reasons it doesn't need to exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post
    the helmet is ugly and cost plat to have it...

Theres 2 good reasons it doesn't need to exist.
    Because the mystery set didn't have any plat items...