Thread: Suggestions & opinions

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Suggestions & opinions

I wanted to ask these questions
    1: should I sell all my l46 gear before the expansion cause its gonna be cheap once the expansion comes ( keep in mind that I have 3 characters cap of each class, I can keep my mage gear to farm or my rogue's)
    2: should I add weak finesse jewels to my rogue gear or weak chaos jewels
    3:should I get the mythic staff for mage or buy a arc pet for my warrior
    PS: please just comment any tips or suggestions for me thank you!
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    I wanted to ask these questions
    1: should I sell all my l46 gear before the expansion cause its gonna be cheap once the expansion comes ( keep in mind that I have 3 characters cap of each class, I can keep my mage gear to farm or my rogue's)
    2: should I add weak finesse jewels to my rogue gear or weak chaos jewels
    3:should I get the mythic staff for mage or buy a arc pet for my warrior
    PS: please just comment any tips or suggestions for me thank you!
    Imo gearing and buying pets for 3 characters is very very hard in this game and u risk being undergeared on all 3 of them instead being above average on 1 of them. I would seel the gear of 2 out of 3 and after the expansion hits start by levelling one and farming with it. The income at the beginning of an expansion is normally great, so levelling the other 2 instead of farming might lose u a lot of gold.

weak finesse or weak chaos depends ont he rest of your gear actually and things like hp, mana, current crit, current bonus damage, current weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Imo gearing and buying pets for 3 characters is very very hard in this game and u risk being undergeared on all 3 of them instead being above average on 1 of them. I would seel the gear of 2 out of 3 and after the expansion hits start by levelling one and farming with it. The income at the beginning of an expansion is normally great, so levelling the other 2 instead of farming might lose u a lot of gold.

weak finesse or weak chaos depends ont he rest of your gear actually and things like hp, mana, current crit, current bonus damage, current weapon.
    Oh cool but all my characters reach at least 700dmg+ my mage is the primary farming one with 827dmg I have 1 arc pet on my mage and 1 arc pet on my rogue lol I just need my war to have one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Oh cool but all my characters reach at least 700dmg+ my mage is the primary farming one with 827dmg I have 1 arc pet on my mage and 1 arc pet on my rogue lol I just need my war to have one
    700 damage is currently undergeared for mage and rogue. You can reach 850 damage with +5 jewels, 400k mythic daggers, 20k pot helm, 40k lvl 43 myth armour, mythic belt/dragon hunter pot/brut belt, arcane ring and planar pendant on a rogue. All this is less than 10m and rogue items are most expensive as we know. 2 arcane pets (no whim, sns or nekro) are like 3 m.

Anyway since mage is your main I wouldnt bother getting the others geared before u make the mage above average. Get nekro, toor and maybe whim for him. Get him above 900 damage (also very easy to reach with less than 10 m for sure).

The mythic staff is great, but it has short range, so you will have to be close to the mobs, if you wanna hit them with auto attacks and proc the clouds which are pretty good indeed.

Please keep in mind that damage is not everything. If your hp, crit, armour, mana (not relevant for a mage) are not balanced the high damage might not be enough for you to farm efficiently anyway. There is a reason why all top guilds ask for 4000+ hp. Without that u are getting 1 hit in high elite maps by 50% of the mobs and all the bosses
    Last edited by Jazzi; 02-01-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

700 damage is currently undergeared for mage and rogue. You can reach 850 damage with +5 jewels, 400k mythic daggers, 20k pot helm, 40k lvl 43 myth armour, mythic belt/dragon hunter pot/brut belt, arcane ring and planar pendant on a rogue. All this is less than 10m and rogue items are most expensive as we know. 2 arcane pets (no whim, sns or nekro) are like 3 m.

Anyway since mage is your main I wouldnt bother getting the others geared before u make the mage above average. Get nekro, toor and maybe whim for him. Get him above 900 damage (also very easy to reach with less than 10 m for sure).

The mythic staff is great, but it has short range, so you will have to be close to the mobs, if you wanna hit them with auto attacks and proc the clouds which are pretty good indeed.

Please keep in mind that damage is not everything. If your hp, crit, armour, mana (not relevant for a mage) are not balanced the high damage might not be enough for you to farm efficiently anyway. There is a reason why all top guilds ask for 4000+ hp. Without that u are getting 1 hit in high elite maps by 50% of the mobs and all the bosses
    K my mage has 827 DMG lol it has toor my rogue has marido , my rogue has 4.2k HP 717dmg 38crit I was in deviant misfits which helped me but I got kicked out for no reason.......but whatever oh and the jewels I compared my helmet with another same helmet and compared it with another one with 1 cracked chaos jewel and it had 2.00dmg more why??? Does cracked chaos have 2dmg ?? How does.it.work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

K my mage has 827 DMG lol it has toor my rogue has marido , my rogue has 4.2k HP 717dmg 38crit I was in deviant misfits which helped me but I got kicked out for no reason.......but whatever oh and the jewels I compared my helmet with another same helmet and compared it with another one with 1 cracked chaos jewel and it had 2.00dmg more why??? Does cracked chaos have 2dmg ?? How does.it.work?
    it multiplies your "bonus damage" stat with the chaos jewel's base damage modifier. In my case I have 472% bonus damage. a cracked chaos adds 0,42 damage.
    So I would get (0,42*472)/100=1,9824 damage. Rounded to 1,98.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

it multiplies your "bonus damage" stat with the chaos jewel's base damage modifier. In my case I have 472% bonus damage. a cracked chaos adds 0,42 damage.
    But doesn't it add hidden damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

But doesn't it add hidden damage
    Most definitely not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Here's my alts if your curios :3 Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-03-07-17-41.png
Views: 84
Size:  1.04 MB Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-03-07-18-10.png
Views: 88
Size:  1.02 MB Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-03-07-19-03.png
Views: 86
Size:  1.00 MB