Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: MY device banned forever?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default MY device banned forever?

hallo STS ,
    i want to talk about my device hasbeen baned how can this happen i havebeen waste much money for this game
    give me solution im very disappointed

SORY IF MY ENGLISH BAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 3976
Size:  189.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dcoeg View Post
    hallo STS ,
    i want to talk about my device hasbeen baned how can this happen i havebeen waste much money for this game
    give me solution im very disappointed

SORY IF MY ENGLISH BAD
    a lot happened to my friend in the guild, banned bulk without cause when clean acc. I do not understand why this happened

They immediately stopped playing, gold and plat are their assets

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ketoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im get banned too. Most of indonesian player have been banned. Dont know why :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I've been hearing about a lot of bans that just happened within the past week or so, was there another massive plat farming ban?

Anyways, your best bet is to email support@spacetimestudios.com

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I find it humorous that in every single one of these "I've been banned threads" all the people act like they have no idea as to why it happened or play the whole "I did nothing wrong card". Here's my food for thought, these cats obviously have no clue about the tos/rules because if they did, they wouldn't be posting on the forums about getting banned in the first place

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Might be linked with the mass ban of the third party website advertising spambots

People might have similar IP addresses. It happened before. STS banned people and some innocent got their device banned too because the IP address was the same. It's really sad to hear but yeah. Send an appeal and check that out.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdadon View Post
    I find it humorous that in every single one of these "I've been banned threads" all the people act like they have no idea as to why it happened or play the whole "I did nothing wrong card". Here's my food for thought, these cats obviously have no clue about the tos/rules because if they did, they wouldn't be posting on the forums about getting banned in the first place
    The question is: What if he said truth?

It is true that he must not post this kind of threads. Technically, only developers are supposed to hear about this and they might find out by themselves. It's none of the community business to investigate on bans, or to talk about them. All we can do is put pressure on mods and the developers that go through the forums everyday... might not be what they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Well let's be realistic, 99% of the people who have been banned deserved it one way or another...I'm not calling anyone a liar just seems far too coincidental that in the majority of these recent threads nobody knows why they've been banned...I do see your point but I stand by my statement

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A lot of my guild friend got banned too, sadly they stop playing until get acc back and its not happen until now

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

My phone too lucky i have 2 phones

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hello, the similar thing happened with my friend earlier. He did a biggest blunder ever, he was repeating the bots msg and he did that in lack of information. He was making a joke like
    "Bot: Sell 1m gold 25$
    He: Sell 1m gold 20$"
    He wasn't actually selling gold neither he can do it. It was joke that came to him as a hell. He lost time worth 15m and 2years time.

You may have seen someone it public when u selling something others make fake msgs to sell more cheaper for fun/joke/teasing. This is same case except that he thought those bots send system msgs.

He tried to explain this to the support center but they keep repeating pasting tos. Is not a mistake forgivable?
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 02-01-2016 at 04:30 AM.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xZauiflele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    Hello, the similar thing happened with my friend earlier. He did a biggest blunder ever, he was repeating the bots msg and he did that in lack of information. He was making a joke like
    "Bot: Sell 1m gold 25$
    He: Sell 1m gold 20$"
    He wasn't actually selling gold neither he can do it. It was joke that came to him as a hell. He lost time worth 15m and 2years time.

You may have seen someone it public when u selling something others make fake msgs to sell more cheaper for fun/joke/teasing. This is same case except that he thought those bots send system msgs.

He tried to explain this to the support center but they keep repeating pasting tos. Is not a mistake forgivable?
    hmm interesting, so we can get banned for being sarcasm. Do STS review the account, i mean the whole thing. because from this post says we can get banned for easy things (if this is really happened). If ur friend really not selling gold for money imo that is not a reason for being banned, maybe he should be warned dont make a joke about selling item for$ rather than banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I've been hearing about a lot of bans that just happened within the past week or so, was there another massive plat farming ban?

Anyways, your best bet is to email support@spacetimestudios.com
    Lots of bans in the past week????? I sense a new STS employee onboard.........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdadon View Post
    Well let's be realistic, 99% of the people who have been banned deserved it one way or another...I'm not calling anyone a liar just seems far too coincidental that in the majority of these recent threads nobody knows why they've been banned...I do see your point but I stand by my statement
    Not True.

Many are banned for no reason at all.

Some get banned a week for 1 single mute maybe?

Some get banned for similar IP Address?

I've been banned for 24hours before, for no reason at all. Again; STS is human, they can mess up too. Not all banning's are for a good reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

In my experience, anyone who has received a permanent ban generally DOES break the big no-no's listed in TOS. These are plat farming, account sharing, and selling items/gold for cash. Despite the users denials, they are indeed guilty of these offenses.

With bullying, name calling, and using vulgarities you will see a range of 24 hour - 3 day bans. To my knowledge, I only know of one person who has received a perma ban from this (FREE CONRAD!) Also, botting usually falls in this category as well and they aren't perma banned.

So, deny all you want. However, they do extensive research before banning accounts and if you have been banned I would think twice before coming here and saying you are innocent.

Read the rules people and follow them. They are for everyone's safety and the health of the game.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Yeah... I guess, i see sts started working about banning these annoying bots, but why innocent players are banned too.
    Also i heard that if account logged in more than 2-3 IP address it will get banned. What if i have 3 device on more and i use all to play? Well usually sometimes i use to. Most of time i use my phone, but i started using my tablet more often, well i using sometimes my sister phone cause its great too. I'll get ban now ?

<Forgiveness>

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    Not True.

Many are banned for no reason at all.

Some get banned a week for 1 single mute maybe?

Some get banned for similar IP Address?

I've been banned for 24hours before, for no reason at all. Again; STS is human, they can mess up too. Not all banning's are for a good reason
    Like I stated 99%,,, these so called " accidental bans" you speak of are the 1%ers and even then I find it extremely hard to believe that they're getting banned by mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    hmm interesting, so we can get banned for being sarcasm. Do STS review the account, i mean the whole thing. because from this post says we can get banned for easy things (if this is really happened). If ur friend really not selling gold for money imo that is not a reason for being banned, maybe he should be warned dont make a joke about selling item for$ rather than banned
    This is 100% true, he didn't typed $=M for selling game gold for real money, it was a joke and their investigation was nothing. He got reply " You were selling gold for real money this is against out Terms of Service, your ban can't be removed" . Hes ign Medimix, Alutojunjun. He felt like get robbed . Now he came back with new id device and ip but he still miss medimix and his efforts on those chars.
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 02-01-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Yeah... I guess, i see sts started working about banning these annoying bots, but why innocent players are banned too.
    Also i heard that if account logged in more than 2-3 IP address it will get banned. What if i have 3 device on more and i use all to play? Well usually sometimes i use to. Most of time i use my phone, but i started using my tablet more often, well i using sometimes my sister phone cause its great too. I'll get ban now ?

<Forgiveness>
    Are you using the devices at the same time to exploit the game? That's a bannable offense. Simply using multiple devices isn't.