Thread: Help with gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Help with gear

Hi, I'm Odeuke. I'm a mage and new to PvP and am fairly good at duels from what my duel kdr says but my stats aren't good enough for ctf and tdm. I have little skill in clashes. I would like some help with my jewels if anyone would be willing. I have Nekro and have 849 DMG with him equipped, 4862 HP, 23.04% crit and, 1477 armor. I have a legendary gun (boulder barrel Brut) and best non imbued legendary armor as well as best pink belt. All of my gear is fully equipped with standard mind jewels except for my belt which has an excellent nature, my planar pendant with one empty slot and my arc ring which is +9 int. I would love some help here on what to fill empty slots with. Clash tips and criticism is welcome. I'll duel you if you like so that you may asses my skills. Thanks!
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Hey odeuke,

What's your build? A build can make or break your pvp exsperience and how well you do.

Your stats are ok but lacking in a few areas such as you should aim for 5k health and for a bit more crit if possible. I think if you purchased a mythic gun like the wisdom gun it should improve your damage/health/crit a lot more and you'll have a extra Jewel slot too.

Only way to get better in clashes is trial and error and experiencing clashes more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Hi Odeuke,

Your stats aren't bad, try to get glintstone weapon. When you get that don't go above the 1000dmg (950dmg is enough aswell). Try to add some lightning nd nature jewels for HP and Crit. With Slaterock Armor (3 natures) Supreme Hat of Assault (2 Light's) Glint wep (Wisdom or Wits with 3 light's). Also add some fortified or excellent minds into your ring. Fill your planar with chaos jewels (for more dmg) or 2minds nd 1 nature ( for if u need more hp).

I hope I could help you with your build

Regards,

Runagain

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk