Thread: unplayable game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Also , with rengol expansion sts made it much easier to lvl up , before you needed insane amounts of exp to get to cap , I remember from lvl36 and up : for lvl36 you needed 36.6k exp , for 41 you needed 37.7k , so yea.... Lvling no longer so hard..
    Yea I realized sts did make some easy ways of leveling.. and it has only been 4 days and I'm already Lv42. It's just there's no enjoyment or even partial "Chill" factors to leveling up. It's a ruthless grind and I can understand how many would feel discouraged and quit right away. I just had lv46 friends make parties and we tried doing lb timed runs, in the end we would be doing 20-30 1min watcher tombs runs and the xp just comes quick.

Also for the lag; I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Same province and country as digm the new community dev) , I'm really not too far from the servers, but my ping is tremendous!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hmm , gotta argee on this one , lvling is not fun at all . Maybe if sts could include something to motivate new players to lvl , one skill point , and some golds are not enough .With the up coming client that I think will include locked crate keys ( that's what you will come up with if you follow the history of AL : respec - respec scrolls , Rewive - ankhs ( all those were plat exclusive before ) ) maybe we should get one per lvl for the final 5 lvls of cap? I don't think it will hurt the economy to much , considering the drop rates of actually rare items

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account