Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 3, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I know right? And to make matters worse. They're out now at 46 and when expansion comes it'll be 10 levels behind on a brand new op weapon. I think I will have to pass on these things. I can't justify spending this much on a weapon that the damage will be surpassed by legendary bows. It even says we asked for harder mobs. Newest season standing in the mobs with daggers is a bad idea.
    Well i don't know what to say but I was upset at first but the laugh just hit my face cause this is just shocking to see how far back the arcane weapons came out and to see the way they look now and if they going to do lvl 56 i suggest they might as well add more stats to the weapons because new bosses but we all will see in the future how things work out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It would be good if new arcane weapons can be upgraded to higher level through hard quests and crafting materials in the future, like old mythic helmet and armor. Otherwise I don't see the point to own these soon-would-be-outdated weapons when they released.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    It would be good if new arcane weapons can be upgraded to higher level through hard quests and crafting materials in the future, like old mythic helmet and armor. Otherwise I don't see the point to own these soon-would-be-outdated weapons when they released.
    Yes,good point but i think it would be helpful toward mythic and arcane sources to be able to have upgrade quest for higher levels in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The new Arcane Weapons are cool but what about Mythic Weapons?? They are going to be useless at level 56. People spent millions in gold buying Mythic Weapons. That gold is lost!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrucho View Post
    The new Arcane Weapons are cool but what about Mythic Weapons?? They are going to be useless at level 56. People spent millions in gold buying Mythic Weapons. That gold is lost!!
    Dude what are you saying did you even tend to look at the levels the new arcane weapons have...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Imo let me say again imo . this is awesome! I like the new weapons ,level cap and new elites to run . let's not be so judgemental until everything has arrived and WE the players have a full run of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Dude what are you saying did you even tend to look at the levels the new arcane weapons have...
    I did look at the level of the Arcane Weapons.. Did you see me complaining about their level? I know Acane weapons will be the best weapons even beyond level 56. I doubt Mythic Weapons will compete against level 56 Legendary Weapons, which means that the gold expended in Mythic Weapons is lost.. STD Should make a quest to upgrade them or something like the old Mythic Helment and Armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I love how the new wep is going to be daggers again Very excited to see all these new weps tomorrow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Did anyone think that expansion is coming too early ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranga Don For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Make a new kind of baddies please... :P
    We already have Orcs, Bandits, Mutant Monsters, Undeads, Goblins, etc...
    How about, ummm... rebellion squad? The traitor heroes (more dangerous than Jarl). I mean, the good guy gone bad or something like that.
    Arrgh... sorry, im stoned :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

My question is after grinding for hour's to get fangs for Glintsone set, how is the upgrade going to work?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

As exciting as the new arcane weapon is. After thinking about it for a bit. First of all arcane weapon will be level 46 and secondly expansion come with level 56 in spring. So that give us 2-3 month top on these weapons or will the power of it still exceed all level 56 item that will release during that period? Just a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I did look at the level of the Arcane Weapons.. Did you see me complaining about their level? I know Acane weapons will be the best weapons even beyond level 56. I doubt Mythic Weapons will compete against level 56 Legendary Weapons, which means that the gold expended in Mythic Weapons is lost.. STD Should make a quest to upgrade them or something like the old Mythic Helment and Armor.
    Well dude toward what i'm seeing its ridiculous and STS going to have a lot of works to do because their will be a lot of complains and also of mythic like glinstone which is a awesome weapon such as the abilities it does compare to arcane weapons but we will all see how things are going to look and so far in auction glinstone is dropping and i hope their could be a better way to upgrade the glinstone weapons and also toward people who cant afford that are also force to buy platinum to get what they want and also evolving with scamming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

1. Double fang week. I know the farmers will mutiny but fang farming is broken already thanks to no timer. At least give the players who are working for this AP a chance to finish it before spring when this set will for all intents and purposes become obsolete.
    2. Mob/boss kill counter for elite AP. Do you even realize how demoralizing and discouraging it is to not know how much longer you need run a boring map till you get the AP?
    3. Make primary jewels drop from all elite maps. All the things STS has done about jewels (cakes, jewel elixir testing, the recent jewel chest) didn't help much and you're still seeing capped players running around with low tier and wrong kinds of jewels in their gear. It's been almost a year and jewels are still dragging people down. Making primary jewels drop from elite solves two problems at once: low motivation to run elite and jewel scarcity.
    4. 56 level cap? You better make new maps worth running because 10 levels in the old xp grind places is pure torture.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 02-03-2016 at 09:55 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Changes is always good ... there's always good item and bad item during new releases... like the old arcane lollipop was the worst weapon then.. I wonder these arcane weapon have effect surrounding them when equipped?

All 3 arcane weapon, i can see that only mage staff doesn't stun and the only weapon that needs to charge staff to get Consecrate spell ... sounds nab

Also question like how is it scale to 56 when expansion comes?
    Last edited by will0; 02-03-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Dont worry about mytic weapon...i assume there will be new mytic weapon for lv 50 or smthin....u got to move on for aegis....i lost many gold too to bought aegis before...
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Look like mob in elite glint cavern add more stunt in each attack now,
    Also there is a bugs when mobs banished they respawn again from the other side, mostly in cryogem mine

[ forgiveness ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Changes is always good ... there's always good item and bad item during new releases... like the old arcane lollipop is the worst weapon then.. I wonder these arcane weapon have effect surrounding them when equipped?

All 3 arcane weapon, i can see that only mage staff doesn't stun and the only weapon that needs to charge staff to get Consecrate spell ... sounds nab

Also question like how is it scale to 56 when expansion comes?
    The mage staff gets the best stats out of all of them. Additionally, from the description, the charged version may be a very high proc chance, like how the Kershal was. 40% + 40% + 25% = 105% damage reduction. You're invulnerable, what more do you want?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The mage staff gets the best stats out of all of them. Additionally, from the description, the charged version may be a very high proc chance, like how the Kershal was. 40% + 40% + 25% = 105% damage reduction. You're invulnerable, what more do you want?
    When we get stun we don't even get to charge the skill and bear in mind charging can be disrupted .. Charging a skill take at least 5 sec excluding lag..... this is not invulnerable and stats is not everything maybe for a rouge ..

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    True lol im mage but I won't ever get to afford it might take me months to get! Its op tho but I think cause mages have more damage cause the control the mobs and stuff and rogues are the boss,hard mobs
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme