Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cool [NEW]-Arcane Weapons Design

Greetings Arlorians !!!

While i'm sure STS are hard working and constantly trying to improve our game,the designs of the newly released Arcane Weapons are not what people expected from such rare and awesome weapons, a category that usually makes you think of terms like ''Badass!'' or ''Epic'' and ''Amazing!'' ect... I hereby ask,and I demand everyone's opinion on the subject, if STS could re-design these weapons to try and make them look more ''cool'' and ''god-like'' appearance ( maybe god-like was a bit too far). Or! If possible, let the community come up with NEW DESIGNS OF THEIR OWN!!!

........Therefore, I encourage all of you to give your opinions on the matter!Do YOU think these weapons need better looks? whether it be the rogues Daggers, the Warriors 2H or the Sorcerers sraff?! ( If anyone posseses any of those weapons, please submit a picture of you wearing the weapon on this thread, I can include them for general notice )

PS: AS A REMINDER: Please be POSITIVE and give CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK , our goal is to ENCOURAGE the devs to make good changes, not to THREATEN them!!!!

Thanks for reading ,and sorry if this demand was too unreasonable.....Yumi-out!
    Last edited by Yumisa; 02-04-2016 at 04:51 PM.