Thread: Kudos STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Kudos STS

This post is intended to show due respect to STS.

These is just my opinion and I would neither take sides as to hate nor love the game.

It has been quite a long run since STS started Arcane Legends. There were lots of comments showing their appraisal of the game and there were also some who portrayed their disapproval of AL. In my point of view, we,players, should be very happy since the moderators are very flexible and they still listen to the cries of each and everyone and not only to the majority. Take for example the original jester sets and ice vanities. A lot has complained about the availability of these vanity sets and wanted these items to be put back to reproduction but STS maintained their cool and preserved its rarity.

Recently, STS has again shared an addition to their item list and lots of people hated and loved it. I agree that the stats are impertinent to the arcane rarity of the items but as earlier mentioned, STS will definitely nerf this item again.

I think that it would have been better to let STS do their work and we, players, should stop influencing the creation of such items to avoid the repetition of understatements of items. Many have complained about the stats of the arcane items even before they were announced. Such complaints influenced the stats and now that the items have been released, a lot of players are again complaining.

I'm betting players who have gained lots during the week long panic are now quiet and are just waiting for the right time to share their opinions. On the other hand, players who have lost their assets expecting that the items they let go are now complaining and throwing tantrums to game developers. Please do keep this at a professional level and stop harassing the mods. As they say: "YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME".

As to the collapse of the economy, it is actually inevitable. Though it's a fallacy in logic, the slippery slope may apply to the game. More players means more lock poppers. More lock poppers means more items. More items means cheaper prices. So if you keep on commenting about the inflation of prices and you pretend that you are an expert in Economics. Please think otherwise. Once STS has decided to lessen the percentage in the loot table of locks or would come up with an idea to stabilize the market, prices of items will plummit to the sky, creation of a big gap in the society between the rich and the poor will occur again. So please stop your bickering and stop harassing the mods. I say "LET THE PRICES SINK IN TO A MORE FIXED VALUE and LET THE SUPPLY OF ITEMS KEEP COMING IN TO EQUALIZE THE DEMANDS IN GAME".

Probably with this kind of hype, we are actually making the team less productive and more confused. I say "LET THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST" and let the comments come after the release.

Thanks and more power STS!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to typemyname For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

*Claps hands*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Complaints about things initially do a negative thing. For your kind information we all players are consumers and we all automatically got right to persist anykind of inconvenience or technical issues.

May be you didn't loss anything. But you can't argue on others complaining nature, We all pay to play the game. A person who never used any cent in game has equal rights like others. The issue raises basically because sts fast move, while people farmed hard to get the best weapon and they expired faster than the time spent to get it. All individual losses formed together market broken. One player 2m loss x2000 players is almost 4000m, And to get new weapons these 2k playrs need 5m+ which is 10000m requirement it surely cause a market fail. Its just an example.

They rather need focus on gems and jewels. No one intended to hurt sts, All feedback not necessary to be positive btw majority always right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I can't seem to get a grasp of your comment. I haven't spent any cent to play the game and I have reached a high equity through farming and trading. Yes you are partially correct that I have not lost anything with the hype but I have neither gained anything as well. One thing I learned from playing the game is that riding the tides will definitely bring you losses and waiting everything out will surely save you more and will bring you profits. As to the type of consumerism, people who become impulse buyers are mostly prone to losses since are the ones who always wants the best gears in game. I can't blame them since I too have tried to be the first to have that item and your argument about players losing gold, "NOBODY FORCED THEM TO BUY OR SELL THEIR GEARS AT THE EARLY STAGE OF AN ITEM". As we all know, prices are not stable since there is "NO CEILING AND NO FLOOR" for the price of the item. Gradual increase and decrease of the prices depend mostly on the supply and demand of the economy of the game. If you can analyze it well, you will know that only the demand varies and the supply continually grows with spikes happening during events as more lock poppers open rens and event locks.

Purchases with a High Amount of Decision-Making is the most advisable approach with this kind of market. Since the market is rapidly increasing and decreasing, putting much time on thinking whether to buy or not is the best. Again, SUPPLY IS UNLIMITED and only DEMAND VARIES.

AGAIN, this is neither a love or hate post. I just wanted to air out my opinions. If in any way you get offended by this post, look away and start your own thread. Have a nice day. =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

They do a good job some times.events imo are great-ish.balance is terrible.
    Gold loss over items is a personal problem,sts doesn't have time to balance your market aswell(its their job,but to a point).if they only had AL this game would be much better.I'm sure they are working on a new game as we converse.

Hope things change for the better.balance is the key.Put that in a door with endless drops(need item stat variables, not set stats)and all of use would find ourselves farming for hours..almost for sure.

But GL sts,just listen to me and you will continue to climb your ladder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

It's not a matter of winning or losing. It's a matter of consistency. When some things remain broken for months while others are being 'investigated' a day after release, you start wondering about the reasons. For example, we have been waiting for months for some clarification on the traps bleed. As far as I am aware, there hasn't been a single dev reply on this so far. Or what about the jewel system - doesn't it warrant at least some 'investigating'?

It's that simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wise words I'm happy with the way the game has been lately I started at the end of season 1 and have seen the economy plummet before its just economics I sold all my valuables the second I got the hint or idea that expansion was on the verge.. People who don't understand that would items will lose value over time unless they are exclusive will never win in this game you have to adapt to it to succeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

They're a Company that services a LARGE amount of clientele. Their customer service is exceptional. People cry too much....

Typemyname is right.. STS has big shoes to fill trying to please the majority, while remaining strategic in their development and occupational agendas.

Thanks to the (entire) STS team....

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sts make me waste real money