Thread: Hello Forum, players, all mighty dev's, and Space Time Studios.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello Forum, players, all mighty dev's, and Space Time Studios.

To all of you I thank you very much. I have been playing since last November, android beta and beyond. What a trip it has been. I have two characters I play with, Betazed- enchantress and Koosbane- Warrior. There are still a lot I have yet to explore, I get so caught up in trying to level, or complete quests, or just plain run around and have fun. I pop in and out during daylight hours, and usually get a few hard core hours during the weekday late nights / early morning. I noticed there is definitely a daytime PL, and a nighttime PL. Both are equally interesting and entertaining. Since I seem to play most often in the late hours, and there are fewer people, I wanted to send a formal shout out and say, "hello." I enjoy trying to help out newer players when I can, I think its a good thing for the community. I give out lots of stuff, extras, doubles, gold, potions, advice, and a few minutes here and there with general questions. I dont have either of my characters level capped, though I am trying, and I haven't even breached PVP, i tried it and got pummeled in 30 seconds over and over, LOL. I have always had positive game experiences, players, game, and overall play, since the begining. I am hooked. I am excited, and reserved, for Star Legends, and cannot wait to join you all there. I am always finding myself asking dumb questions, or at least they seem dumb seeing Ive been playing so long, and often find good information here, but not always answers. Thanks to everyone who contributes to all the added information, quests lists and crafting hints, those are awesome. So to anybody who has been here, or just starting out, please feel free to give me a shout out. I would like to find more players who are consistantly on when I am, always willing to help or answer questions, and down for helping lower level players get into the action. I again thank all those who make this glorious mobile adventure possible, and look forward to meeting new and veteran players. Good Luck everyone.... Cyber Hugs and Smooches from the Naked Space Monkey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey im nmyxspaceship and I live on Pl if im not in game you can find me on forums nice to meet you