Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: eCONOMY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    OK, so what is your solution to the problem, you keep posting how bad things are..but what is your solution?
    I previously posted that giving a mythic/arcane weapon from crates and another one from elites which can compete together... might fix the economy . But giving 3 types of weapon in 4 months all from crates is just beyond my expectations as a "successful" f2p, maybe is just me who finds it way too much? the market crash? I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for such ridiculous odds for arcane items. I'm happy that everyone is enjoying the game lately. Until they will get bored and then everybody will understand whatever I'm suggesting here from the starters. I'm bored cause I don't have nothing to farm and to make gold from. Merching is not my thing anymore, since season 4. Market crashed cause of the hilarious supply and rumours of the upcoming cap. Demand is too offering. Let's face it. If we didn't have no arcane weapons, no rumours about level cap 56 now we would had people busy farming fangs . SNS would be 30m still.

Wide market crashes:

Arcane ring's price felt after 9 months so please.
    Ancient planar's pendant felt after 7 months, please.
    Nekro felt's after more than 1 season, please.
    Samael's price felt after 2 seasons

Supply of above mentioned items increased but still though....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I previously posted that giving a mythic/arcane weapon from crates and another one from elites which can compete together... might fix the economy . But giving 3 types of weapon in 4 months all from crates is just beyond my expectations as a "successful" f2p, maybe is just me who finds it way too much? the market crash? I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for such ridiculous odds for arcane items. I'm happy that everyone is enjoying the game lately. Until they will get bored and then everybody will understand whatever I'm suggesting here from the starters. I'm bored cause I don't have nothing to farm and to make gold from. Merching is not my thing anymore, since season 4. Market crashed cause of the hilarious supply and rumours of the upcoming cap. Demand is too offering. Let's face it. If we didn't have no arcane weapons, no rumours about level cap 56 now we would had people busy farming fangs . SNS would be 30m still.

Wide market crashes:

Arcane ring's price felt after 9 months so please.
    Ancient planar's pendant felt after 7 months, please.
    Nekro felt's after more than 1 season, please.
    Samael's price felt after 2 seasons

Supply of above mentioned items increased but still though....
    yea it gets boring after all..
    Best season or expansion that I enjoyed was Nordr Expansion. The whole season youre just farming. ANy pinks looted youll feel good. but nowadays most pinks are trash.

I be quitting in a while..

And be back when there is worth time spending in the game again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I certainly agree, I am heavily dissapointed with what sts has done to the economy. Now, on the other hand, has it given a chance to weaker players? Of course. But, did it really help the people who worked the hardest? Nope. That, my friends, is why this topic is sensitive—no matter which way you go, you offend a certain group of people...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brianv333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Sts please close this thread, it's way out of control imho. Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raxaxic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raxaxic View Post
    sts please close this thread, it's way out of control imho. Thanks
    nooooooooooooooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You should keep tight the drop rate of all arcane items STS .. Arcane means rarity. If all can get all arcanes easly then it hurts games economy .. Tight the all arcane drop rates ..
    TY STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

high drop rates is a sales gimmick . .more locks will be opened. .
    mmmm he looted this and that. . she got this .
    let me try my luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have only been playing the game for a few months, and have seen items I paid dearly for drop in value significantly. I don't care.

I see buying stuff in AL as nothing like buying a new car. Rather it is like buying a gaming PC. If you buy a top of the range rig within 6 months something with the same performance will be considerably cheaper. Same with weapons or other items in AL, although it may be weeks rather than months in some cases. But I am paying for the pleasure of using the kit either way.

Just like the PC industry sometimes something disruptive happens - like sudden hikes or drops in the price of RAM. Other things stay stable, like decent keyboards or mice.

Yes STS engineers disruption with events. No I can't control it. Yes I can take advantage of it.

All the buy one get one free Luck elixirs I bought with horded platinum from double platinum events will soon be worth considerably more - but I was also happy to sell plenty to buy Arcane equipment I wanted now. Ren's are down in price at the moment. They will probably go up. Arcanes will go up shortly I imagine as well when this event ends. Jewels seem pretty stable, and with two spare characters bought with Story tokens I have plenty of crafting space to hit the profit sweet spot for them.

All of this is true whether you are farming ren's with gold bought luck elixirs to buy the best kit, or if you are sinking platinum and real £$s into the game (like any other hobby).

I am just still amazed that the game has so much depth and enjoyment and runs across all my devices from a £250 Chromebook through tablets, phones to my desktop PC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Green For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys. There is a lot of valuable feedback here and we truly appreciate all of your opinions on the subject of the AL economy. I'm going to close this thread for now to make sure it doesn't get off track. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: