Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: eCONOMY

mesalin

All true... I saved 220 recipes...
    My friend saved 450.and 250 brood. Now they are 25k :/ yes nobody forced us for do it but it's joke ? Also a lot of players bought and saved glinstone weapons, now they cost less than in event. I didn't personality saved one but some lost even about 10-20m. Somebody forced us? No but ehh. I know i know players opened so many locks that items became cheap af. All say market is crash and crap. Yes its true but who did it...STS.
    We just got too many new things into game in short time that market won't come back to normal.
    First plat sale, singe is back, double chance sns , arcane weapons, arcane deary , winter event. That all crashed market IMO. Cap 56 could bring balance to game. At the moment it just crashed market. I hope 56 bring more balance when it come to real but what i see in future is fervor bow 2-3m... Maybe if sts close auction and trade for weekend it will help ... Or idk... We just need something that will help us gain money, cause fangs and lock farm over and over and over made many ppl bored.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It happens. Here's how much I've lost to depreciation: 120 + 70 + 40 + 70 + 30 + 20 + 15 + 15 + 10 + 10 = 400M...and I didn't even count everything. It happens, you build and prepare for each upcoming expansion. Yes, that was just depreciation alone.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

There are two parties to be blamed for the prices of brood locks:
    1. Ppl who hoarded then made noise on the forum
    2. STS actually listening to the ppl in 1 above & bringing back the recipes.
    The fools who made noise to reinstate the recipes are the same ones complaining about the prices now.
    There were a couple of us on the forum who were totally against bringing back those recipes because of exactly this particular reason. It was obvious that there were 1000s of recipes floating out there & it was never a good idea to bring it back. A total price crash was anticipated if brought back & its exactly what has happened.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

At 56 cap arcane ring, planar pendant, any mythic arcane weapon or equipment will not be useful most probably the legendary set will replace all of these. It is the reason arcane ring 1.8m or less. and all weapons goes on same pattern everyone suggesting to sell everything and keep pure gold. Is it the right way? STS declaration about huge forthcoming new cap made 25%health economy to 0%health dead economy. One after one shocks happening in game btw on the other side we were always kecomplaininging about no weekly event now they did all weeks busy on updates it pulled the crash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    i hope u remember my post " reasons why people quitting" i got about 50 comment in 1 day where 70-75% agreed...same topic like u, but i did it in an angry manner and boom sts deleted it.. well its not that really angry tho. i just presented what is real....

TITANIUM fyi sts always do something so that we will start craving and craving for plats.. STS dont care if market price will go low, they dont care about players investment.

example:
    player:i farmed lock for 1month just to buy grit maul(3m) and now the price is 1m?
    sts be like...sorry its your fault,you bought the wrong item...u made a bad decision
    player:i made a lot of investment, i put a lot of hard work into it and the price is so low now!
    sts be like: its your choice u made a bad investment...i dont really care about that because its your fault you invest that thing
    player: i opened a lot of lock, i i used a lot of money to get a what u call "WORT IT ITEM" and now!! that worth it item i got now cost 70% lesser...STS!! I did not use a lot of my money just to get an item cost 1m!!!!
    sts be like: sorry but we did not force u to open lock, its your own decision, its your choice

sts you have the power to control the market!! i know u can balance it by doing something or by not doing something(4 consecutive plat event)
    maybe because u just dont care or maybe its not just your priority, and whats your priority ??plat demands?? (thrs no such thing as free lunch) thats the quote i know that explains sts point of view...thats why i understand sts because this is also business...

i hope this issue will not be the forum topic again in the next future updates....
    This game isn't about skills , It's all About how much money you use and spend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Lol its funny how people expect things to maintains their same prices forever... best take an economics class and prepare for the future. Also stay updated on forums to prevent insane loss of gold. About the glint sets... WELL... Thats is pretty messed up lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Lol its funny how people expect things to maintains their same prices forever... best take an economics class and prepare for the future. Also stay updated on forums to prevent insane loss of gold. About the glint sets... WELL... Thats is pretty messed up lol.
    Sir for your kind attention glintstone maul of grit was 7m same date before 2months after few days price stabled to 4-5m . And then plate sale arrived it went down to 2-3m. And now it is 1m. We didn't expect everything to price same as they were before but these Glint set and weapons expired like dairy products. And an big ? about future of arcane weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

it's okay, I bought a whim egg at 6m thinking I'd make make some gold, and them boom, 2.3m now SNS was 40+ and now worth 10 XD Life goes on ... poor but it does go on
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    it's okay, I bought a whim egg at 6m thinking I'd make make some gold, and them boom, 2.3m now SNS was 40+ and now worth 10 XD Life goes on ... poor but it does go on
    Me too bought whim for 6m to open now it worth 2m i don't worry about it bcz with pet its surely happens but for weapons its very bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdadon View Post
    "And after buying it , ( for example VOLKSWAGEN ) next day to find out that it costs -50% less ?"

You must have never purchased a car because that's actual exactly what happens...value instantly decreases the second that car comes off the lot. This is a video game and it's yours and everyone else's choice to spend real money. The devs have nothing to do with how much we as players are willing to pay and not pay for items . New content comes and old become obsolete it's just the way the world works. Believe me when I say prices and value of things dont just drammitcally change over night in AL, this happens quite often in the real world as well. Sh** or get off the pot man
    As a company you won't let all your products to lose their value over night then increase and then decrease again. Is this real life? when the economy looks like a montagne russe. Let's say you can fail once as a company with a product, twice... but this starts to be annoying. Check prices of all mythic level 46. ALL of them. It's so damn easy to see how their value decreased significantly. If tomorrow STS releases more news about upgradeable mythic set. Fangs are going to cost 2x more than they cost now. Should i add the medium cake frenzy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sts did not lost anything, loss occupied by players. We made gold through game, we may loss it too.
    My stand is about very rushed releases however we will be lossing gold later after enjoying this weapons atleast 1season but it is not happened now. We didn't get value for money. STS should study consequences before revealing updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    2. STS actuzally listening to the ppl in 1 above & bringing back the recipes.
    The fools who made noise to reinstate the recipes are the same ones complaining about the prices now.
    There were a couple of us on the forum who were totally against bringing back those recipes because of exactly this particular reason. It was obvious that there were 1000s of recipes floating out there & it was never a good idea to bring it back. A total price crash was anticipated if brought back & its exactly what has happened.
    Enough said.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    2. STS actually listening to the ppl in 1 above & bringing back the recipes.
    lol ithink titanium ( the one who made this thread "economy") is one of the players who insisted to bring back brood crate...lol am i right titanium?? lol not idk maybe its u or someone...

lol i think titanium( the one who made this th

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

So people want progression, good chances of looting arcanes in crates and a higher likelihood of obtaining the items by farming. Yet when they get that exactly they are not happy, nevertheless they don't want a return to the previous status quo

The controversy is mind boggling

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    So people want progression, good chances of looting arcanes in crates and a higher likelihood of obtaining the items by farming. Yet when they get that exactly they are not happy, nevertheless they don't want a return to the previous status quo

The controversy is mind boggling
    #ComedyTimeInArcaneLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    lol ithink titanium ( the one who made this thread "economy") is one of the players who insisted to bring back brood crate...lol am i right titanium?? lol not idk maybe its u or someone...

lol i think titanium( the one who made this th
    That was an example of an exclusive crate which was released not more than 40 days ago and now costs less than 3 rengol crates ( 3x rengol crate = brood crate )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

This isn't a banking game, you don't buy items to invest. You buy them to use.

If you buy to invest, you take a chance. It's 50/50, maybe the item goes up in value or maybe it goes down. There is no way to know for sure.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    This isn't a banking game, you don't buy items to invest. You buy them to use.

If you buy to invest, you take a chance. It's 50/50, maybe the item goes up in value or maybe it goes down. There is no way to know for sure.
    So encouraging to spend real money or time purchasing a costly item but wait... now it costs nothing. It's fantastic. I'm feeling like a lab rat. If stats of an item are changed over night due getting more feedback... then i have a problem veri big too ! Heck, grant everyone an arcane weapon to test it, get feedback then add it in crates only.

I was born during night but not last night. I know when I have to buy an item. I'm not buying the first arcane weapon ever popped from crates. I'm buying an op item 2 weeks after it's release all the time. I'm affected by the economy on a way or another. But don't tell me " we are changing the item stats cause we got great feedback " ! The hell is that?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

STG just needs better R&D.

You have to cut them some slack too. After several years of only releasing OP items, it can be very hard to pinpoint "balance." It's easy to punch some high numbers and dazzle everyone with high stats, but keeping things stable?

For now, the best course of action is to let people test out the gear once it is released and wait for prices to drop if it stinks. Buy if there's a good chance of a buff.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iuxor View Post
    Sick sig........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment