Thread: Remiem Please Read This

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

You are concerned with oversaturation of mythic and arcane items. Eventually the mythics will go the way of Lunar Pendants and Fangs of Fenrir.

Lots of MMOs have a complex crafting system that incorporates a "salvage" option. Basically, you can destroy any item of any rarity for crafting ingredients. Mythic item gives mythic crafting ingredients. Arcane gives arcane ingredients. Those ingredients would be used in crafting more legendaries, mythics, and arcanes basically.

The idea is creates both a demand for mythics/arcanes and is a supply regulator essentially. Prices would not drop to 20k per mythics or anything of that sort. AL's crafting system is still primitive, so it would take a while before the devs decide whether or not to implement it. I personally think that it would be helpful in the long run.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    You are concerned with oversaturation of mythic and arcane items. Eventually the mythics will go the way of Lunar Pendants and Fangs of Fenrir.

Lots of MMOs have a complex crafting system that incorporates a "salvage" option. Basically, you can destroy any item of any rarity for crafting ingredients. Mythic item gives mythic crafting ingredients. Arcane gives arcane ingredients. Those ingredients would be used in crafting more legendaries, mythics, and arcanes basically.

The idea is creates both a demand for mythics/arcanes and is a supply regulator essentially. Prices would not drop to 20k per mythics or anything of that sort. AL's crafting system is still primitive, so it would take a while before the devs decide whether or not to implement it. I personally think that it would be helpful in the long run.
    Are you feeling the jump of 10 level is significant? lunar blood ruby etc right intimates of these lvl46 stuffs. But my question is still open do we really need a jump to 56 which gonna destroy everything ( all equipment). On 46 cap nothing turned to a waste and all items which gone waste were enjoyed atleast 1year in game.

You work whole month for buying one night dinner? ( this secondary issue) basic issue is the wude extension.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    Are you feeling the jump of 10 level is significant? lunar blood ruby etc right intimates of these lvl46 stuffs. But my question is still open do we really need a jump to 56 which gonna destroy everything ( all equipment). On 46 cap nothing turned to a waste and all items which gone waste were enjoyed atleast 1year in game.

You work whole month for buying one night dinner? ( this secondary issue) basic issue is the wude extension.
    I think we do need the jump. As much as I like them, I want nothing more than to unequip my L41 Arcane ring and L41 Planar pendant and put on some new gear. It's been over a year of using the same gear. Time for something new. A 10 level jump would certainly make these outdated pieces of gear officially obsolete. And also, you have to keep in mind that STG is revamping the skill system to incorporate skill mastery. We may need 10 skill points to get us started next expansion.

You have to accept the simple fact that nothing lasts forever. It seems unfair, but nothing is truly wasted unless you kept the gear in your stash or something. If you used it (in any way, shape or form) then you derived some form of value from the item. The amount you pay for the item is the "value" you can get from it. If I paid 100m for an arcane ring, I got over a year's worth of domination with it, but if I only paid 2m for one, then I deserve only a few months of the feeling OP.
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 02-13-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code