Thread: My intro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool My intro

Hey everybody, time for me to provide my intro. I'm a long time player with a couple of characters but new poster to the forums. I love the community here, it's one of the best things that sets Pocket Legends apart from all the other MMOs out there. Letsee what else... Well my play style is mostly aggressive, PVE only. I like to try out some min/max testing with things like damage, armor and skills. I absolutely LOVE combos and I love learning better ways to work as a team. I also enjoy giving back to the community a bit and helping out lower-level players who are interested in learning. I'm against power-leveling however since that's a quick way to end up with players who don't understand their role and can't combo (did I mention that I love combos? ;-D ). Glad to be here, drop me a note if you're up for chatting or working on combos some time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Welcome to the STS forums! Its a great big world here! Please report inappropriate character names to support[at]spacetimestudios.com, replacing the [at] with @.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Welcome to the STS forums! Its a great big world here! Please report inappropriate character names to support[at]spacetimestudios.com, replacing the [at] with @.
    Thanks for the reminder Register! Sometimes I'll see an inappropriate character name from an auction item and I realized I can't click on them to report them, but I never thought to report it through email.

P.S. I added my signature, hopefully it works properly.
    IGN: FriarPluck - level 45 Dex Bird (pure damage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Ahh welcome to the mad house! Shanngins and hijinks are to the right and never ever trus anything that kraze guy says...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

oh hai there! and yep, combos are pretty awesome

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38