Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platfarmer's Valentine (Gold love chest farming using 6 lix)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good job.iam use 5 elix and got 3 gold chest -_-'

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeblack View Post
    good job.iam use 5 elix and got 3 gold chest -_-'
    Ty well using this lix is to me the most profitable way to get through this event, if you are a rogue u might want to consider the latest video i have added, i did pretty decent in terms of loot 6 lix 12 gold lovecraft chests (I did a lot better using fervor bow though) hope u enjoy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Dam you all must be really lucky, just did a 7 lix 0 chests in wt4, bad luck for me i guess.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platfarmer View Post
    Hi guys, I'm back with more videos XD this time it's to feed you with informations on how I farm love craft! And will be providing some tips and tricks below.

(Note: I'm not saying this is the most efficient way but I have tried several others like kt4 and km3 and also different methods of farming in wt4 but this is the fastest way for me)

Farming Records
    Day 1 of event: Farmed 3 lix 0 chests (Doing it all wrong, like opening in full map of km3 and kt4)
    Day 5 of event: Farmed 10 lix 17 chests (finally figured how to efficiently farm in wt4)
    Day 6 of event: Farmed 4 lix 3 chests
    Day 8 of event: Farmed 4 lix 4 chests (idk if i got the timing right, its after valentines day)
    Day 9 of event: Farmed 6 lix 11 chests (Today)

So getting 1 chest is equivalent to the price of 2 lix and in total I made a profit of around 800k in about 3 hrs of gameplay on love lix ( rough estimation) Hence it proves to be pretty profitable. However only do this if you are willing to spend more than 5 lix on it because from my experience (Day 6 where i got 3 in last 2nd lix) segmented/low quantity runs is pretty demoralising and will eventually cause u to give up on the farm.

Disclaimer: Luck for various players varies so if you are the type that doesnt get on average 5 - 6 locks per lix in km3 u might want to sit this one out, but this is just my opinion , maybe u will be luckier here

Alright, now to the video on how I spent valentine :'( ... Ooops, I mean how I farmed valentine event, enjoy

Tips and Tricks

So what you want to do for Gold love Chest farming is making the best out of that 5 mins of lix, as shown on the video i did these steps
    1. Open the lix just before mobs
    Call me calculative but every seconds really counts when u are on a 5 mins lix, try to get as close as u can to the first mob before opening the lix for maximum expenditure of ur precious lix time!

2. Only hit the front right side of the tomb
    This is currently the fastest way to kill 46 mobs in 20-30 seconds, the left side gives u 41 mobs and other maps are just ... meh... plus it feels better (espescially for mages) to be able to cover a large amount of mobs at the same time, i believe that the proc rate of the lix will improve too.

3. Leave the map asap using the main menu method which I covered in my km3 guide
    This doesnt need explanation, if u want an explanation: IT'S TO SAVE THOSE PRECIOUS SECONDS TICKING AWAY FROM YOUR LIX

4. Luck lix/ Lep doesnt affect the rates
    Credits to Diggdugg for testing it out, do not waste your precious luck lix for this farm

So these are currently the tips and tricks i can provide you guys, I do have certain hypothesis in mind about the lix, one of which is that rather than proc from kills, i think that it procs from damage, so might be a good idea to get low damage gears and start doing your dots and aoe damages, its not confirm though, so try it at your own risk.

For all those who are willing to take a shot at this, Good luck and for all of you, Happy Love Crafting!!!

Update (Post Bar filled)

TY for all the supports here and in game For this, i will specially thank you guys by making another video, opening 100 lovecraft chests + 10 bonus golden ones!!! Enjoy!!

And another one XD
    (Note: For those pming about collaborating to open locks, I do not get involved with such business, Kamiliaczek in this video is just my companion to see what i have looted and also give me some support but all the locks belong to me, please understand, I am so sorry anyways that would be my last time opening locks for now, I do not usually engage in such activities as there are better ways to spend my plats.)

And my last video for this event, enjoy

I have cut a huge portion of the video as they are repetitive and boring, also what i was talking about halfway through the video is that i found out that im farming slower, partly because I am not on luck lix and I am a noob at using daggers XD. My previous timings were 12- 15 sec and now its over 20 sec so thats prolly why i didnt get much loots.
    You should make a thread called : Adventures with platfarmer! Lol since you make a lot of good videos! xD
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    You should make a thread called : Adventures with platfarmer! Lol since you make a lot of good videos! xD
    hehe, ty, i have a lot to learn compared to other people's videos still trying to improve